Royal Princess Itinerary 2014-2015 Position
Information on Royal Princess itinerary 2014-2015 changes (new itineraries after the Inaugural year). See the ms Royal Princess location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the new Royal Princess cruise ship itinerary, maps, sailing destinations and routes, ports. Integrated with Princess Cruises Itineraries (Royal Princess, and the rest of the 18 Princess ships).
Royal Princess itinerary map
Princess Cruises Royal itinerary specials are her Maiden Voyage from UK, and the Royal ship’s Inaugural season in Europe/Mediterranean in 2013. Royal Princess sailing calendar also has cruises to Eastern Caribbean (leaving out of Florida), after her Transatlantic repositioning.
In 2014 the Royal Princess ship will sail in Northern Europe on Baltic cruise itinerary to Russia and Scandinavia.
- departure ports: Fort Lauderdale, (Florida), NYC (New York), Copenhagen (Denmark), Warnemunde (cruise port to Berlin), Germany, Venice (Italy), Barcelona (Spain).
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call:
- Canada/New England ports: New Brunswick (Saint John) and Nova Scotia (Halifax).
- Caribbean ports of call: The Bahamas (Princess Cays, private island), US Virgin Islands (St Thomas), St Maarten (Philipsburg), Grand Turk (Turk and Caicos Islands).
- Northern Europe/Baltic cruise ports of call: Norway (Oslo, Kristiansand), Denmark (Aarhus), Estonia (Tallinn), Russia (St Petersburg), Finland (Helsinki), Sweden (Stockholm/from Nynashamn, and Goteborg), Ireland (Cork), England (Southampton), France (Le Havre/port to Paris), Holland (Rotterdam/to Amsterdam), Scotland (Greenock/to Glasgow), Northern Ireland (Belfast), Iceland (Reykjavik).
- Europe/Mediterranean ports of call: Spain (Vigo, Malaga, Barcelona), Portugal (Lisbon, Azores/Ponta Delgada, Madeira/Funchal), Italy (Livorno/port to Florence, Civitavecchia/port to Rome, Naples, Sicily/Messina), Greece & Greek Isles (Mykonos, Piraeus/port to Athens), Turkey (Istanbul, Kusadasi/to Ephesus), France (Cannes).
Royal Princess Itinerary Mediterranean cruise schedule from Venice/Barcelona
- 12-day from Venice to Barcelona, visiting the following ports: [day 3 at sea], Piraeus/Athens, Kusadasi, Istanbul, Mykonos, [day 8 at sea], Naples, Livorno, Civitavecchia/Rome and Toulon – operated July 5 & 29, September 15.
- 12-day from Barcelona to Venice with the reverse route, calling on Toulon, Livorno, Civitavecchia, Naples, [day 6 at sea], Mykonos, Istanbul, Kusadasi and Piraeus [day 11 at sea] – operated July 17, September 3 & 27.
Royal Princess Transatlantic cruise 2014 repositioning Europe-Florida-Europe
- Spring 2014 (April 27, 2014) 15-day Transatlantic from Fort Lauderdale to Copenhagen, visiting Azores, Southampton (May 8), Le Havre/to Paris and Rotterdam/to Amsterdam, arriving in Copenhagen on May 12, with 9 days at sea. There’s a 26-day crossing on which the TA is combined (“back-to-back”) with a Baltic Sea round-trip.
- Fall 2014 (September 10, 2014) 17-day from Copenhagen to New York with UK and New England, visiting Norway Fjords (Kristiansand), [day 3 & 4 at sea], Reykjavik, Greenock/to Glasgow, Belfast, Cork/to Cobh, [day 11, 12 & 13 at sea], St Johns/Newfoundland, [day 15 at sea], Halifax/Nova Scotia, [day 17 at sea], arriving in NYC (September 27, 7:15AM). On August 30 departs on a 28-day back-to-back from Copenhagen to USA (Baltic combined with Iceland and Britain). On September 2, 2014 25-day Transatlantic leaving from Germany/Warnemunde to New York (with Baltic-Iceland-UK).
Royal Princess Itinerary to Eastern Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale
- (October 29) 5-day Caribbean Maiden Voyage to visit Bahamas (Princess Cays, October 30) and Grand Turk (November 1).
- 7-day Eastern Caribbean itinerary – stopping in Princess Cays (day 2, 9AM – 5PM), [day 3 at sea], St Thomas (day 4, 8AM – 6PM), St Maarten (day 5, 7AM – 6PM), [day 6 & 7 at sea], arriving in Fort Lauderdale (7AM). To be operated: January-February-March-April, November and December 2014).
Royal Princess Itinerary 2014 Europe
2014 European destinations: Baltic (Scandinavia and Russia) from Copenhagen and Berlin/Warnemunde, operated May-June-July-August 2014.
- 11-day departing from Copenhagen to Oslo (day 2, 11AM – 7PM), Aarhus (day 3, 12AM – 7PM), Warnemunde (day 4, 7AM – 9PM), [day 5 at sea], Tallinn (day 6, 8AM – 5PM), St Petersburg (day 7 & 8, 6:30AM – 6PM), Helsinki (day 9, 7AM – 4PM), Nynashamn/to Stockholm (day 10, 7Am – 6PM), [day 11 at sea], arriving in Copenhagen (5AM).
- 11-day leaving from Berlin/Warnemunde to [day 2 at sea], Tallinn, St Petersburg (overnight stay), Helsinki, Nynashamn, [day 8 at sea], Copenhagen, Oslo, Aarhus, to arrive in Warnemunde (7AM).
- (special) on August 22, 2014, Aarhus will be replaced with Goteborg/Sweden.
Royal Princess ship information and specifications
- year built 2013
- cost to build: USD 760 million, MMSI 310661000, IMO 9584712
- capacity: 3600/4100 passengers, 1350 crew
- total number of cabins: 1780 (of which 1438 balcony staterooms, 342 Interior). For more information see Royal Princess deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com
- weight 141,000 tons, length 1083ft (329m), speed 41kmh (25mph), 16 passenger decks. Best features & public spaces (awaiting data, for detailed info visit Princess.COM, including a video-tour).
Royal Princess position now
In the event of loosing ms Royal Princess position on the map below, to track it again our “Royal cruise ship locator” page must be reloaded. The Royal Princess location data is from the VesselFinder AIS tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Royal Princess itinerary information and the Royal cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. Happy experiences on the new Princess Royal ship – “to escape completely” on your royally-special Princess itineraries!