Royal Caribbean Itinerary 2014 Destinations,Ports,Changes
RCCL itineraries review, Royal Caribbean itinerary changes 2013/2014, cruise destinations and ports list.
List of Royal Caribbean cruise destinations
Our Royal Caribbean cruise Itinerary review starts with a concise info on the Royal Caribbean International destinations scheduled for 2013-2014 and sailed by the RCCL ships (continents, countries, ports of departure and ports of call).
- Alaska - operated with 2 ships, departing from different ports on 7-day round-trip itineraries – one leaving from Vancouver and the other one out of Seattle, also with one-way relocation cruises to and from Australia with Hawaii.
- Asia itineraries – Southeast Asia itinerary from Singapore, East Asia with departures from China exclusively and 7-day Dubai cruises.
- Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific Islands (New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Fiji), all departing from Sydney.
- Canada (New England) – only with one ship leaving out of NYC, New York, with very limited number of sailings.
- CARIBBEAN - ports of departure in Florida (Miami, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, Port Canaveral), New Orleans (Louisiana), Galveston (Texas), San Juan (Puerto Rico), also from Baltimore (Maryland), New York City and out of Colon (Panama).
- (Eastern Caribbean) Bahamas - visiting Nassau and Coco Cay (the line’s private island), some also call on Key West (Florida), longer trips may also visit Jamaica or Florida (Port Canaveral).
- (Western Caribbean) Panama Canal - with one-way crossings between Florida and California (Fort Lauderdale – San Diego).
- Western Caribbean - regular round-trip itineraries to Mexico (Cozumel), Honduras (Roatan), some with visiting Jamaica and Haiti (Labadee, another RCI private island resort).
- Eastern Caribbean - to St Maarten, St Thomas, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Antigua, Dominica, Tortola (BVI), Martinique.
- Southern Caribbean - with regular round-trip cruises departing from San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Colon (Panama), also from Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Bermuda - leaving out of New York (longer itinerary with Caribbean) and from Baltimore.
- (one-way) Transatlantic cruises on ships repositioning in Spring and Fall – Puerto Rico to UK (UK to Puerto Rico), UK to Boston, Florida to UK, from New Orleans, Galveston and Florida to the Mediterranean, from Mediterranean to New Orleans and Florida, from South America to Europe.
- (Europe) Mediterranean - operated with mostly round-trip departures from UK, Italy, Spain and France to ports in Eastern and Western Med.
- (Europe from UK) Baltic - with departures predominantly from England (Southampton and Harwich) and also from Copenhagen (Denmark) and Stockholm (Sweden) to Norway (Norwegian Fjords), Scandinavia and Russia (St Petersburg).
- Follow our internal links for the details, and this is the link to RoyalCaribbean.Com.
Royal Caribbean Itinerary 2013/2014 departure ports, destinations, itineraries and changes by ship
|RCCL Ships Names||RCCL Itineraries 2013||RCL Itinerary 2014 changes|
|Adventure Of The Seas||7day to Southern Caribbean leaving from San Juan Puerto Rico (with Barbados).Transatlantic - 14day Puerto Rico-Southampton, 13day Southampton-Puerto Rico.Europe from Southampton, England
||In 2012 sailed to Mediterranean and Canaries from Malaga.|
|Allure Of The Seas||
|Brilliance Of The Seas||7day to Southern Caribbean (with Barbados) departing from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
7day to New England from Boston, MA.
4- & 5day to Western Caribbean from Tampa, Florida (all visiting Cozumel, Mexico)
(Europe) 11d Iceland-Norway and 12-13day Baltic with departures from UK (Harwich, England)
Transatlantic - 15day Harwich-Boston, 13day Boston-Tampa.
|in 2012 sailed also in Asia from Dubai.|
|Enchantment Of The Seas||
|Explorer Of The Seas||leaving out of NYC New York
|Freedom Of The Seas||
|Grandeur Of The Seas||7day to Southern Caribbean from Colon, Panama.(one-way) repositioning – 3day Colon-San Juan, 9day San Juan-Baltimore.departures out of BaltimoreMD:
||in 2012 operated Caribbean only from Panama.|
|Independence Of The Seas||(UK) Europe departing from Southampton, England
Transatlantic - 13day Lauderdale-Southampton, and Southampton-Lauderdale.
6day Western & 8day Eastern Caribbean leaving out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
|in 2012 sailed to Bahamas.|
|Jewel Of The Seas||4-5dy to Western Caribbean from Tampa, Florida (with Cozumel).
7day repositioning Tampa-Puerto Rico.
7day to Southern Caribbean leaving from San Juan (with Barbados).
|in 2012 sailed in Europe from UK (Harwich) and to Canada from Boston.|
|Legend Of The Seas||departing from Singapore on 2-3-4-5day Southeast Asia (Malaysia and Thailand), 7day (special) Malaysia & Brunei.relocation Asia-Europe - 14day Singapore-Dubai & 15day Suez Canal (Dubai-Rome).(Europe) roundtrip Mediterranean itineraries from Rome-Genoa-Marseille (7day) and to Eastern Med from Venice (10-11day).Med repositioning (one-way) – 6day Genoa-Rome, 9day Rome-Venice & 9day Venice-Barcelona.Transatlantic - 13day Barcelona-Lauderdale.(15day, one-way) Panama Canal crossings Fort Lauderdale-San Diego & San Diego-Fort Lauderdale.11day to Southern Caribbean (Barbados) & 10day to Eastern Caribbean leaving from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.||in 2012 sailed only in Asia departing from China, Japan and Singapore.|
|Liberty Of The Seas||leaving from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, to Western Caribbean (4-5day Cozumel) and 5day Jamaica-Haiti.Transatlantic - 12day Ft Lauderdale-Barcelona & 13day Barcelona-Lauderdale.Western Mediterranean itineraries from Barcelona (5-7day) and 7day from Toulon and Naples. (one-way) 2day Naples-Barcelona & 6day Toulon-Barcelona.||-|
|Majesty Of The Seas||
|Mariner Of The Seas||7day to Western Caribbean leaving out of Galveston TX(one-way) repositioning
East Asia cruises
|in 2012 sailed Mediterranean from Italy (Rome & Genoa), Transatlantic.|
|ms Monarch||out of the RCI’s fleet since April 2013 (she was transferred to the Pullmantur brand (Europe)||-.|
|Navigator Of The Seas||
|Oasis Of The Seas||exclusively 7day Western & Eastern Caribbean itineraries departing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.||
|(newest RCCL ship) Quantum of the Seas 2014||-||
|Radiance Of The Seas||Australia itineraries leaving from Sydney
Transpacific (repositioning to/from Alaska with Hawaii)
(one-way) 7day Alaska cruises leaving from Vancouver to Seward & Seward-Vancouver, (special) 7day Alaska from Vancouver round-trip.
|Rhapsody Of The Seas||Australia cruises out of Sydney
Transpacific (repositioning Australia-Alaska and Alaska-Australia, visiting Hawaii)
7day round-trip Alaska cruises leaving from Seattle.
|Serenade Of The Seas||(Suez Canal) repositioning - 14day Barcelona-Dubai & 15day Dubai-Barcelona.7day Dubai cruises (Asia, UAE)(Europe) 12day Eastern-Western Mediterranean itineraries departing from Barcelona (also visiting French Riviera ports).Transatlantic - 15day Barcelona-New Orleans.7day cruises leaving out of New Orleans, LA, to Western Caribbean and Florida-Bahamas.||in 2012 sailed also to Southern Caribbean from Puerto Rico.|
|Splendour Of The Seas||South America cruises with round-trip itineraries from Brazil (departing from Santos) length 3-4-5-7days.Transatlantic - 13day Santos-Barcelona & 15day Barcelona-Santos (both with Canary.(Europe) roundtrip 7day Eastern Mediterranean cruise itinerary from Venice, Italy, special (one-way) 6day Barcelona-Venice & 7day Venice-Barcelona.||-|
|Vision Of The Seas||10day Eastern and 11day Southern Caribbean (with Barbados) leaving from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.(one-way) 15day Panama Canal crossings (Ft Lauderdale-San Diego & San Diego-Lauderdale).Transatlantic- 13day Fort Lauderdale-Southampton, 13day Lisbon-Miami.(Europe) Baltic cruise itinerary leaving from Copenhagen and Stockholm
(special) 2day Bahamas from Miami, Florida, & 3day Miami-Colon.
7day Southern Caribbean itinerary leaving from Panama (Colon).
|in 2012 sailed in South America from Rio De Janeiro and Santos.|
|Voyager Of The Seas||New Zealand & Australia cruises departing from Sydney
(one-way) Australia-Asia repositioning (14day) Sydney-Singapore & Singapore-Sydney, 8day Singapore-Shanghai, 16day Tianjin-Singapore.
East Asia cruises leaving from China to Japan and South Korea (round-trip departures from Shanghai and Tianjin)
|in 2012 sailed to Western Caribbean from New Orleans.|
You can share and rate our review on the Royal Caribbean itinerary program for 2013-2014 via the social buttons. Without any exceptions, all RCCL itineraries always deliver what a true RCI fan would be looking and booking for – great prices, excitingly exotic ports, unique activities and super fun on the world’s biggest passenger ships ever!