Regal Princess Itinerary 2014-2015
Information on Regal Princess itinerary 2014-2015 (“Inaugural Cruise” date update). See the ms Regal Princess location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the new Regal Princess cruise ship itinerary, maps, destinations, cruise ports and sailing routes.
Princess Cruises Regal itinerary program as operational regions offers the Europe’s Mediterranean Sea (leaving out of Venice and Barcelona), Transatlantic repositioning from Europe to Florida, followed by a set of 7-day Caribbean cruises out of Fort Lauderdale FL. Integrated with Princess Cruises Itineraries (Regal Princess, and the rest of the 18 Princess ships).
Regal Princess itinerary map
- departure ports: Fort Lauderdale, (Florida), Venice (Italy), Barcelona (Spain).
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call:
- Caribbean ports of call: (tba).
- Europe/Mediterranean cruise ports of call: in Italy – Livorno (port to Florence/Pisa), Civitavecchia (the cruise port to Rome), Naples, Messina (in Sicily). In Greece/Greek Islands – Mykonos, Santorini, Piraeus (the port for Athens). In Turkey – Istanbul and Kusadasi (port to Ephesus). In France (Toulon). In Adriatic Sea – Croatia (Dubrovnik) and Montenegro (Kotor). On relocation – Portugal/Madeira Island (Funchal).
- Caribbean cruise ports of call: Bahamas (Princess Cays, the line’s private island), US Virgin Islands (St Thomas, stopping in Charlotte Amalie port) and the Netherlands Antilles (stopping in St Maarten/Sint Maarten).
Regal Princess 2014 Inaugural Cruise itinerary
- (June 2, 2014) 7-day departing from Venice to Barcelona, to stop in [day 2 at sea], Kotor [day 3, 7AM - 6PM), [day 4 at sea], Civitavecchia (day 5, 7AM – 7PM), Livorno (day 6, 7AM – 7PM), Toulon (day 7, 7AM – 5PM), arriving in Barcelona on Jun 9 (5AM). A 17-day back-to-back cruise is also offered (combined with the next 10-day trip to Eastern Med).
- (June 9, 2014) 10-day Mediterranean Maiden Voyage departing from Barcelona to Venice, to visit Toulon (day 2, 7AM – 3PM), Civitavecchia (day 3, 7AM – 7PM), Naples (day 4, 7AM – 7PM), [day 5 at sea], Santorini (day 6, 8AM – 7PM), Kusadasi (day 7, 8AM – 5PM), Mykonos (day 8, 7AM – 2PM), [day 9 at sea], Venice (overnight stay, day 10 & 11, 1PM – 5AM).
Update on Regal Princess Inaugural Cruise date and itinerary changes
New Princess Regal cruise ship Maiden Voyage date will be May 20, 2014, and not June 2, 2014. Itinerary changes include the following new Eastern Mediterranean itineraries:
- (May 20, 2014 – Inaugural departure) 7-day cruise Venice to Athens. The ports of call list includes Corfu and the Mykonos island (in Greece) and Istanbul (in Turkey, overnight).
- (May 27) 6-day cruise Athens to Venice, ports of call: Kusadasi (Turkey), Santorini (Greece), Katakolon/Olympia (Greece) and Dubrovnik (Croatia).
There’s an option these two itineraries to be combined into a 13-day cruise, or to be added to the June 2 cruise (20-day b2b). This Inaugural Cruise / itinerary update is based on official information released by Princess Cruises in mid October, 2013.
Regal Princess Itinerary Mediterranean 2014 (cruises from Venice and Barcelona)
- 12-day from Venice to Barcelona (with overnight stay in Venice) stopping in Dubrovnik (day 3, 9AM – 6PM), [day 4 at sea], Piraeus (day 5, 6AM – 6:45PM), Kusadasi (day 6, 8AM – 5PM), Mykonos (day 7, 7AM – 6PM), [day 8 at sea], Naples (7AM – 7PM), Civitavecchia (7Am – 7PM), Livorno (7AM – 7PM) and Toulon (day 12, 7AM – 5PM), arriving in Barcelona (5AM) - operated June 19, July 13 and August 6, 2014.
- 12-day Venice – Barcelona with the overnight stay in Venice (day 2) replaced with Ravenna (7AM – 5PM) – offered for August 30 and September 23
- 12-day from Barcelona to Venice stopping in Toulon (7AM – 6PM), Livorno (7AM – 7PM); Civitavecchia (7AM – 7PM), Naples (7AM – 7PM), [day 6 at sea], Mykonos (7AM – 2PM), Istanbul (day 8, 8AM – 6PM); Kusadasi (12AM – 7PM), Piraeus (9AM – 5:45PM), [day 11 at sea], Venice (overnight stay, day 12, arriving 1PM). To be offered for July 1 & 25, August 18, September 11 and October 5, 2014. Note: Istanbul replacing Dubrovnik.
Regal Princess 2014 Itinerary - Transatlantic cruise Europe to Florida
- (October 17, 2014) 17-day Transatlantic crossing from Venice to Fort Lauderdale, to visit [day 2 at sea], Messina/Sicily, Naples, Rome, Toulon (October 22), Barcelona, [day 8 & 9 at sea], Funchal/Madeira, [day 11-17 at sea], arriving in Fort Lauderdale on Nov 3 (6AM). There’s a 29-day sailing (October 5, 2014) on a back-to-back cruise Mediterranean and Transatlantic.
Regal Princess Eastern Caribbean itinerary – Fort Lauderdale Florida departures
- (November 6, 2014) 3-day Inaugural Caribbean cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Bahamas (in Princess Cays on Nov 7, 9AM-5PM), [day 3 at sea].
- (regular) 7-day Eastern Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale to Princess Cay (day 2, 9AM-5PM), [day 3 at sea], St Thomas (day 4, 9AM-6PM), St Maarten (day 5, 7AM-6PM), [day 6 & 7 at sea].
- Regal Princess Fort Lauderdale cruise port – departing 4PM, arriving 7AM. Eastern Caribbean to be operated in November and December 2014, and January February March April 2015.
Regal Princess ship information and specifications
- year built 2014 – the Princess Cruises newest boat, IMO 9584724, MMSI 9584724
- cost to build: USD 750 million, sister-ship Royal Princess.
- capacity: 3600/4100 passengers, 1350 crew
- total number of cabins: 1780 (1438 outside/with balconies, 342 Inside). For more information see Regal Princess deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com
- weight 141,000 tons, length 1083ft (329m), speed 41kmh (25mph), 16 passenger decks. Best features & public spaces (to be announced, for detailed info visit Princess.COM, including the video-tour).
Regal Princess location now
This feature will be fully operational sometimes in 2014, when Princess Cruises Regal ship (currently under construction) will be available for constant tracking (with activated AIS). In the event of loosing ms Regal Princess position on the map below, to track it again our “Regal cruise ship locator” page will need to reloaded. The Regal Princess location data is from the VesselFinder AIS tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Regal Princess itinerary information and the Regal cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. Happy experiences on the new and very big Princess Regal ship – “to escape completely” on your regally-special Princess itineraries!