Oasis of the Seas Itinerary 2014-2015
Information on Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas itinerary 2014 and 2015 RCCL cruises. See the ms Oasis of the Seas location now (current position at sea). New feature is the Oasis cruise schedule (all departure dates from Fort Lauderdale and while in Europe).
Here you will find a review of the RCCL Oasis cruise ship itinerary changes, maps, ports, sailing routes and destinations. Integrated with Royal Caribbean Itineraries (Oasis, and the rest of the 23 RCCL cruise ships).
Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas itinerary map/ports
The Oasis of the Seas itinerary options list includes the sunny regions of Western and Eastern Caribbean. The Oasis ship sailing calendar is being full of exclusively 7-night RCI deals. However, in 2014 there are some very “rarely special” Oasis cruise itinerary changes due to the ship’s scheduled dry-dock (for renovation and routine maintenance) in Holland. The list of the new “European” itineraries includes Transatlantic and Mediterranean cruises in early Fall 2014.
- Fort Lauderdale (Florida)
- Barcelona (Spain)
- Southampton (England/UK).
List of destinations, countries and ports of call:
- Eastern Caribbean ports of call – The Bahamas (Nassau), United States Virgin Islands (St Thomas, docking in Charlotte Amalie) and St Maarten (Philipsburg).
- Western Caribbean ports of call – Jamaica (Falmouth), Mexico (Cozumel), Haiti (Labadee, private island).
- European/Mediterranean ports of call - Spain (Barcelona), Italy Rome/Civitavecchia, Naples/Capri).
- on relocation – Spain (Malaga, Vigo), Netherlands (Rotterdam).
Oasis of the Seas Itinerary 2014 Eastern Caribbean cruise schedule
|7-night departing from Fort Lauderdale [5PM] to Nassau [day 2, 7AM - 2PM], at sea [day 3], St Thomas [day 4, 10AM - 7PM], St Maarten [day 5, 8AM - 5PM], at sea [day 6 & 7], back to Fort Lauderdale [6:15AM].||
|(special, round trip) 2-day Bahamas cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Nassau (day 2, 8AM – 5PM).||2014 - August 30.|
Oasis of the Seas Itinerary 2014 Western Caribbean cruise schedule
|7-night leaving from Fort Lauderdale [5PM] to [day 2, at sea], Labadee [day 3, 8AM - 5PM], Falmouth [day 4, 10:30AM - 7PM], [day 5, at sea], Cozumel [day 6, 8AM - 7PM], [day 7, at sea], back to Fort Lauderdale [6:15AM].||
|(special, round trip) 5-day Mexico cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Nassau (day 2, 8AM – 5PM), [day 3 at sea], Cozumel [day 4, 8AM - 7PM), [day 5 at sea].||
Oasis of the Seas itinerary 2014 Europe-UK-Transatlantic repositioning cruise dates
A Transatlantic crossing on the world’s largest cruise ship ever is one in a lifetime chance to indulge yourselves with the cheapest 10 days at sea enjoying surfing, climbing, zip-lining, huge spaces and whatever. So yes, absolutely – this is a must! And although it’s the ship with the biggest ever passenger capacity, early booking for these two special repositioning deals is highly advisable. I bet there will be a lot of Brits willing to enjoy the mammoth ship by booking a very cheap Transatlantic and Caribbean fly cruise from UK!
|5-Night Western Mediterranean, round-trip departing from Barcelona [7PM] to [day 2 at sea], Rome [day 3, 7AM - 8PM], Naples [day 4, 7AM - 8PM], [day 5 at sea, arriving in Barcelona [5AM].||
|(one-way European relocation route) 7-Night one-way from Barcelona to [day 2 at sea], Malaga [day 3, 7AM - 7PM], [day 4 at sea], Vigo [day 5, 7AM - 7PM], at sea [day 6 & 7], arriving in Rotterdam on September 30 [2AM].||
|One-way Transatlantic repositioning cruises 2014
ms Oasis Of The Seas cruise ship information
- year built 2009
- cost to build USD 1400 million (exchange rates 2006), MMSI 311020600, IMO 9383936
- capacity 5400/6300 passengers, 2,394 crew
- total number of cabins 2739 (of which 1793 balcony staterooms, 1281 adjoining cabins).
- weight 225,282 tons, length 1187ft (362m), speed 42kmh (26mph), 16 passenger decks (out of 23), Oasis-class ship (sister to ms Allure of the Seas).
- Best features & public spaces (for more information visit RoyalCaribbean.COM including the ship’s virtual tour) and at Wikipedia.
- 25 dining options, 5 restaurants (Opus/MDR, Giovanni’s Table, 150 Central Park (by Michael Schwartz), Rita’s cantina, Windjammer/buffet), 35 bars and cafes, 14 complimentary dining options (24-hour room service included)
- 4 pools, water park, 10 Jaccuzis (of which 2 cantilevered), Spa (Vitality At Sea).
- 7 neighborhoods
- an Ice-skating rink, two FlowRiders (a surf simulator), a Zip line (9 decks high, 82ft/25m across), two Rock-Climbing walls (each 43ft/13m high), Mini golf course (Dunes), a full-sized basketball court, a hand-carved carousel, the “Hall of Odds” gambling museum, numerous shops. Theaters (Opal/1380 seats, Studio B, Aquatheater), casino, wedding chapel.
- For more information on RCCL Oasis ship facilities and staterooms location see Oasis Of The Seas deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
Oasis of the Seas position tracker
In the event of loosing Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas position on the map below, to track it again our “Oasis cruise ship locator” page must be reloaded. The AIS data for Oasis of the Seas current location is from VesselFinder (ship tracking site).
You are welcomed to share the Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas itinerary information and the RCCL Oasis cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. We wish you always best deals and cheap prices for many and happiest Caribbean sailings on the “largest-big” Oasis of the Seas cruise ship of Royal Caribbean!