Norwegian Getaway Itinerary 2014-2015 Position
Information on NCL Norwegian Getaway itinerary 2014 and 2015 cruises from Miami. See the Norwegian Getaway location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the NCL Getaway itinerary, destinations, ports, sailing routes. New feature is the NCL Getaway cruise schedule – all departure dates from Miami FL. Integrated with NCL cruise ships itineraries (Getaway, and the rest of the 13 NCL ships).
NCL Norwegian Getaway itinerary map/ports
Your NCL Getaway cruise ship itinerary options from the Getaway’s sailing calendar as regions are Transatlantic (repositioning cruise from Europe to Miami, Florida) and regular Eastern Caribbean cruises from Miami FL operated with exclusively 7-day NCL deals.
- departure ports: Miami, (Florida), Venice (Italy), Rotterdam (Holland), Southampton (England/UK).
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call: The Bahamas (stopping in Nassau) and the United States Virgin Islands - St Maarten (stopping in Philipsburg) and St Thomas (the port of Charlotte Amaile).
- All NCL Getaway Miami to Caribbean itineraries will be operated the whole year round. Departures from Miami cruise port are on Saturday afternoon (at 4 PM), arrivals into Miami port are on on Saturday morning (at 8 AM).
NCL Getaway Itinerary 2014 Inaugural Cruise (Maiden Voyage) Transatlantic from Europe to Florida
|11-day Transatlantic leaving from Rotterdam/Amsterdam to Miami, visiting UK (day 2 in Southampton, 10AM – 6PM), with a total of 9 sea days, arriving in Miami on January 27, 8AM).||
|10-day Transatlantic from UK to Florida (departing from Southampton to Miami), with 10 days at sea.||
Norwegian Getaway Itinerary 2014-2015 Miami cruise schedule to Eastern Caribbean
|itinerary, map||Miami cruise dates (departures)|
|7-day leaving from Miami to [day 2 & 3 at sea], St Maarten (in Philipsburg on Tuesday, day 4, 8AM – 6PM), USVI St. Thomas (in Charlotte Amalie on Wednesday, day 5, 8AM – 4PM), [day 6 at sea], to Bahamas (in Nassau on Friday, day 7, 12AM – 7PM).||
NCL cruise ship Norwegian Getaway information and statistics
- year built 2014 – the Norwegian Cruise Line’s newest boat (built in Germany by the Meyer Werft shipbuilding company). The ship’s name was selected in a name contest, and it was submitted by Dennis Hultman of Vienna VA USA). And this is link to the ship’s webpage at NCL.eu.
- cost to build: USD 840 million, MMSI 311050900, IMO 9606924, sister-ship NCL Breakaway.
- capacity: 4000/5100 passengers, 1600 crew.
- total number of cabins: 2000 (1343 outside, 530 Interior, 127 single/solo cabins, 361 connecting rooms).
- weight 146,600 tons, length 1063ft (324m), speed 41kmh (25mph), 16 passenger decks.
- Restaurants – “OCEAN BLUE” (by Geoffrey Zakarian), “LE BISTRO” (specialty, French cuisine), “CAGNEY’S” (specialty, steakhouse), ”MODERNO CHURRASCARIA” (Brazilian), “SAVOR” and “TASTE ” (MDRs), “TEPPANYAKI” (Japanese hibachi restaurant), O’SHEEHAN’S (pub), “SHANGHAI’S” (the NCL’s noodle bar), “LA CUCINA” (Italian restaurant), “DOLCE GELATO” (icecream), “WASABI SUSHI BAR”, “THE QUINTESSENTIAL BUFFET” (casual dining). Bars/Lounges - PRIME MERIDIAN, SPICE H2O, MIXX, BLISS ULTRA, BAR 21, VIBE BEACH CLUB. Entertainment - ILLUSIONARIUM (magicians show), FIREWORKS show (on each voyage), Aqua park (+ kids aqua park), casino, sports complex.
- For all public venues/facilities review and staterooms location see NCL Norwegian Getaway deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
NCL Getaway cruise shore excursions
- in Nassau - Discover Atlantis, Atlantis Aquaventure, Beach & Resort Day.
- in St Maarten - America’s Cup Regatta, Discover St. Maarten Dutch & French, Accessible Scenic City Tour.
- in St Thomas - Coral World Ocean Park, St. John Beach Escape.
NCL Norwegian Getaway position tracker
In the event of loosing the Norwegian Getaway position on the map below, to track it again our “Getaway cruise ship locator” page must be reloaded. The Getaway Getaway current position as AIS data is from the VesselFinder ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Norwegian Getaway itinerary information and the NCL Getaway cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. Always happy “Norwegian style” vacations and best fun on the newest NCL cruise ship Norwegian Getaway – the so very new “freestyle” experience you’ll never forget!