Norwegian Breakaway Itinerary 2014-2015 Position
Information on NCL Norwegian Breakaway itinerary 2014 and 2015 cruises. See the Norwegian Breakaway location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the NCL Breakaway itinerary, maps, destinations, ports and sailing routes. New feature is the NCL Breakaway cruise schedule – all departure dates from NYC New York. Integrated with NCL cruise ships itineraries (Breakaway, and the rest of the 13 NCL ships).
NCL Norwegian Breakaway itinerary map/ports
The list of NCL Breakaway cruise ship itinerary choices includes as regions Transatlantic (Inaugural cruise crossing from UK to NYC, USA). The rest of the Breakaway cruise schedule has regular departures from NYC to Bermuda and Caribbean (Southern, and to Bahamas with Florida).
A discounted travel option are the NCL Breakaway’s B2B (“back to back”) cruises to Bahamas and Bermuda combined. Other special offers are the Norwegian Breakaway “NYC Cruise to Nowhere” deals – by the popular “freestyle” line and the newest NCL ship.
- departure ports: NYC (New York).
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call:
- Florida-Bahamas itinerary – stopping in Great Stirrup Cay/private island resort, and in Nassau), USA (Port Canaveral, Florida)
- Southern and Eastern Caribbean itineraries – visiting the US Virgin Islands - St Maarten (port of Philipsburg) and St Thomas (the port of Charlotte Amaile), Barbados (port of Bridgetown), Puerto Rico (San Juan port), St Lucia (stopping in Castries) and St Kitts (Basseterre).
- Bermuda itinerary – stopping and staying for 3 days in Kings Wharf.
- Norwegian Breakaway New York cruise port departures are on Sunday afternoon (at 3 or 4PM), arrivals are on Sunday morning (at 8 AM).
Norwegian Breakaway itinerary – NYC to Bahamas-Florida-Bermuda cruise schedule
|itineraries, maps||New York cruise dates (departures)|
|(leaving from New York at 4PM) 7-day cruise NYC to Bermuda, [day 2 & 3 at sea], arriving in Bermuda at 8AM (King’s Wharf, Wednesday, day 4, 5 & 6 – with two overnight stays), departing from Bermuda on Friday afternoon (day 6, 5PM), [day 7 at sea].||
|(leaving from New York at 3PM) 7-day cruise NYC to Florida-Bahamas, [day 2 at sea], to visit Port Canaveral/Orlando (Tuesday, day 3, 12AM – 9PM), Great Stirrup Cay (Wednesday, day 4, 10AM – 6PM), Nassau (Thusday, day 5, 8AM – 6PM), [day 6 & 7 at sea].||
Norwegian Breakaway itinerary 2014-2015 schedule New York to Southern Caribbean, NYC Cruise to Nowhere, B2B
|(leaving from New York at 4PM) 12-day Southern Caribbean cruise to Puerto Rico and Barbados, to visit [day 2 & 3 at sea], San Juan (day 4, 3-10PM), St Thomas (day 5, 8AM – 6PM), St Maarten (day 6, 8Am – 6PM), St Lucia (day 7, 9Am – 7PM), Barbados (day 8, 8AM – 4PM), St Kitts (day 9, 9Am – 6PM), [sea days 10, 11 & 12].||
NCL cruise ship Norwegian Breakaway information and statistics
- year built 2013 – the Norwegian Cruise Line’s new ship (built in Germany by Meyer Werft). The ship’s name was selected through a public contest (submitted by Kimberly Powell). This is the official page at NCL.EU.
- cost to build: USD 840 million, MMSI 311050800, IMO 9606912, sister-ship NCL Getaway.
- capacity: 4000/5100 passengers, 1600 crew.
- total number of cabins: 2000 (1343 outside, 530 Inside, 127 single cabins, 361 connecting).
- weight 146,600 tons, length 1063ft (324m), speed 41kmh (25mph), 16 passenger decks.
- Godmother – “ROCKETTES” (from the NYC’s “Radio City Music Hall”). They will be guests on the Breakaway’s first 6 sailings, as well as the first sailing of every month.
- Restaurants – “OCEAN BLUE” (by G. Zakarian), “CARLO’S BAKE SHOP” (by the “cake boss” Buddy Valastro), ”LE BISTRO” (French specialty restaurant), “CAGNEY’S” (steakhouse), ”SAVOR” and “TASTE ” (MDRs/Main Dining), “TEPPANYAKI” (Japanese hibachi-style dining), “THE MANHATTAN ROOM” (supper club), “MODERNO CHURRASCARIA” (Brazilian steakhouse), “UPTOWN BAR & GRILL” (burgers), “THE QUINTESSENTIAL BUFFET”, “O’SHEEHAN’S NEIGHBORHOOD BAR & GRILL” (pub), “SHANGHAI’S NOODLE BAR”, “LA CUCINA” (Italian cousine), “WASABI ” (sushi), “DOLCE GELATO” (ice-cream). Bars/Lounges - ICE BAR, SPICE H2O, MIXX, BLISS ULTRA, BAR 21, VIBE BEACH CLUB, MALTINGS, SHAKERS. Entertainment – the NCL’s FIREWORKS show (on each sailing), an Aqua park (plus a kids aqua park), casino, sports complex, “ROCK OF AGES”, “CIRQUE DREAMS”.
- For all public venues/facilities review and staterooms location see NCL Norwegian Breakaway deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
NCL Breakaway cruise shore excursions
- Port Canaveral (Orlando) Florida – “Universal Studios” Park, Airboat, Kennedy Space Center.
- Bermuda - Night Snorkeling, Wildcat Tour & St. George’s, Railway Trail Bike & Beach.
- Great Stirrup Cay (private island) - Snorkel, Parasailing,
- Nassau – Discover Atlantis, Atlantis Aquaventure, Beach & Resort Day.
- St Maarten – America’s Cup Regatta, St. Maarten (Dutch & French), City Tour.
- St Thomas – Coral World Park, St. John Beach.
- St Kitts – Scenic Rail, 4×4 Safari, “Best of St Kitts”.
- Barbados – Island Drive, Scenic Drive, Monkey Encounter.
- Puerto Rico - San Juan (City Tour, Tour & Bacardi Distillery).
- St Lucia - Island Splendor, Catamaran Cruise, “Caribbean Pirates Extravaganza”.
NCL Norwegian Breakaway position tracker
In the event of loosing the Norwegian Breakaway position on the map below, to track it again our “Breakaway cruise ship locator” page will need to be reloaded. The Norwegian Breakaway current position as AIS data is from the VesselFinder ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Norwegian Breakaway itinerary information and the NCL Breakaway cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. Happy Norwegian style vacations on your brand new NCL Breakaway cruise ship – to feel the “new freestyle cruising” experience!