Emerald Princess Itinerary 2014-2015 Position
Information on Emerald Princess itinerary 2014-2015 changes. See the ms Emerald Princess location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Emerald Princess cruise ship itinerary, maps, destinations, ports, sailing routes. Integrated with Princess Cruises Itineraries (Emerald Princess, and the rest of the 18 Princess ships).
Emerald Princess itinerary map
Princess Cruises Emerald itinerary as operational regions features the Caribbean (Eastern and Southern), Transatlantic repositioning crossings. Another major segment of the Emerald Princess sailing calendar is for Northern Europe itineraries – the Baltic Capitals cruise to St Petersburg (Russia and Scandinavia) and the Canada’s romantic “Fall Foliage Cruises” in New England.
- departure ports: Fort Lauderdale Florida, Houston Texas, Southampton (England, UK).
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call:
- Caribbean ports of call: The Bahamas (Princess Cays, private island resort), Antigua (St Johns), Aruba (Oranjestad), Barbados (Bridgetown), Bonaire (Kralendijk), St Lucia (Castries), St Kitts (Basseterre), Dominica (Roseau), Grenada (St Georges), US Virgin Islands (St Thomas).
- Europe/Baltic ports of call: Norway (Oslo), Denmark (Aarhus), Estonia (Tallinn), Russia (St Petersburg), Finland (Helsinki), Sweden (Stockholm).
- special call ports/on repositioning: Bermuda (Kings Wharf), USA – Virginia (Norfolk VA), South Carolina (Charleston SC), UK - Ireland (Cork), England (Dover/London, Falmouth), France (Le Havre (the port to Paris), Holland (Rotterdam, cruise port to Amsterdam), Norway (Kristiansand), UK/Scotland (Greenock, port to Glasgow), Northern Ireland (Belfast), Iceland (Reykjavik), Greenland (Qaqortoq).
Emerald Princess Itinerary 2014 Houston cruise schedule to Western Caribbean/Mexico
All Emerald Princess Caribbean itineraries are with round-trip departures from Houston cruise port on Sunday at 4PM, arriving back to Houston TX at 7AM.
|5-day Houston to Mexico, visiting Progreso (7AM – 4PM) and Cozumel (7AM – 5PM)||
|7-day Houston to Roatan (8AM – 6PM), Belize City (7AM – 5PM), Mexico (Cozumel, 7AM – 4PM).||
Emerald Princess Itinerary 2014 Caribbean cruise schedule from Fort Lauderdale
All Emerald Princess Caribbean itineraries are with round-trip departures from Fort Lauderdale cruise port at 4PM, arriving back to Fort Lauderdale FL at 7AM.
|Eastern Caribbean 10-day round-trip from Fort Lauderdale to St Johns, Castries, Bridgetown, Basseterre, St Thomas, Princess Cays.||
|Southern Caribbean 10-day round-trip from Fort Lauderdale to Oranjestad, Kralendijk, St Georges, Roseau, St Thomas, Princess Cays.||
Emerald Princess itinerary 2014 Europe/Mediterranean cruise schedule from Southampton UK
|7-day roundtrip Southampton to La Coruna, Bilbao, Le Verdon, Channel Islands||
|14-day roundtrip Southampton to Barcelona, Corsica, Rome, Livorno, Genoa, Marseille, Gibraltar||
|11-day roundtrip Southampton to Canary Islands – Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Arrecife, Madeira, Vigo||
|17-day roundtrip Southampton to Cadiz, Malta, Venice, Koper, Dubrovnik, Corfu, Gibraltar||
|14-day roundtrip Southampton to Barcelona, Corsica, Rome, Livorno, Genoa, Monaco (7AM-4PM), Gibraltar||
Emerald Princess itinerary 2014 Europe/Baltic cruise schedule from Southampton UK
|14-day roundtrip Southampton to Bruges, Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, Russia (St Petersburg, overnight stay, 6:30AM-6PM), Tallinn, Gdynia||
|7-day roundtrip Southampton to Norway Fjords, visiting Stavanger, Skjolden, Alesund, Bergen||
Emerald Princess Transatlantic cruise 2014 repositioning
Spring 2014 repositioning from Florida to Europe/UK
- 15-day (April 18 – May 13, 2014) Fort Lauderdale to Southampton, call ports: Ponta Delgada, Cork, Dublin, Zeebrugge/Bruges, Le Havre/Paris, disembarkation in Southampton.
Fall 2014 repositioning from Europe/UK to Florida and texas
- 14-day (October 25) Transatlantic from Southampton to Florida, visiting Paris/Le Havre, Vigo, Lisbon, Ponta Delgada, Bermuda/Kings Wharf, disembarkation in Fort Lauderdale, and 17-day (October 25) from UK to Houston TX.
Emerald Princess ship information and specifications
- year built 2007, last refurbished 2012
- cost to build: USD 500 million, MMSI 310531000, IMO 9333151
- capacity: 3088/3800 passengers, 1200 crew
- total number of cabins: 1544 (of which 879 balcony staterooms).
- weight 113,000 tons, length 951ft (290m), speed 40kmh (25mph), 15 passenger decks. Best features & public spaces (for detailed info visit Princess.COM, including for a video-tour): 6 restaurants – 3MDRs (Botticelli, Da Vinci, Michelangelo), 1buffet (Horizon Court), specialty (Sabatini’s, Crown Grill), 11 bars/cafes (International, Caribe, Vines, Trident, Pizza/ice cream, Crooners, Adagio, Wheelhouse, Speakeasy), lounges (Skywalkers, Club Fusion, The Sanctuary), 2theaters (Princess, Movies Under The Stars), Gatsby’s casino, Lotus Spa, wedding chapel, 5 pools, 6 Jacuzzis, ship around promenade (decks 7&8). For more information see Emerald Princess deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
Emerald Princess position now
In the event of loosing ms Emerald Princess position on the map below, to track it again our “Emerald cruise ship locator” page must be reloaded. The Emerald Princess location data is from the VesselFinder AIS tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Emerald Princess itinerary information and the Emerald cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. Happy sailings in the sunny Caribbean, the charmingly classic Baltic Sea and on your mesmerizingly beautiful New England “Fall Foliage” cruise adventures – “to escape completely” from the ordinary life on your preciously-special Princess itineraries!