Emerald Princess Itinerary 2014-2015 Position
Information on Emerald Princess itinerary 2013-2014-2015 changes. See the ms Emerald Princess location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Emerald Princess cruise ship itinerary, maps, destinations, ports, sailing routes. Integrated with Princess Cruises Itineraries (Emerald Princess, and the rest of the 18 Princess ships).
Princess Cruises Emerald itinerary as operational regions features the Caribbean (Eastern and Southern), Transatlantic repositioning crossings. Another major segment of the Emerald Princess sailing calendar is for Northern Europe itineraries – the Baltic Capitals cruise to St Petersburg (Russia and Scandinavia) and the Canada’s romantic “Fall Foliage Cruises” in New England.
Emerald Princess itinerary map
- departure ports: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, NYC, New York, Quebec City, (Quebec, Canada), Copenhagen, Denmark, Warnemunde (port to Berlin), Germany.
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call:
- Canada/New England ports of call: New Brunswick (Saint John, Nova Scotia (Halifax, and Sydney), Prince Edward Island (Charlottetown).
- USA ports of call: Rhode Island (Newport RI), Massachusetts (Boston MA), Maine (Bar Harbor ME).
- Caribbean ports of call: The Bahamas (Princess Cays, private island resort), Antigua (St Johns), Aruba (Oranjestad), Barbados (Bridgetown), Bonaire (Kralendijk), St Lucia (Castries), St Kitts (Basseterre), Dominica (Roseau), Grenada (St Georges), US Virgin Islands (St Thomas).
- Europe/Baltic ports of call: Norway (Oslo), Denmark (Aarhus), Estonia (Tallinn), Russia (St Petersburg), Finland (Helsinki), Sweden (Stockholm).
- special call ports/on repositioning: Bermuda (Kings Wharf), USA – Virginia (Norfolk VA), South Carolina (Charleston SC), UK - Ireland (Cork), England (Dover/London, Falmouth), France (Le Havre (the port to Paris), Holland (Rotterdam, cruise port to Amsterdam), Norway (Kristiansand), UK/Scotland (Greenock, port to Glasgow), Northern Ireland (Belfast), Iceland (Reykjavik), Greenland (Qaqortoq).
- all Caribbean itineraries are operated in January February March April 2013/2014, and November December/Christmas/New Years Eve 2013).
Emerald Princess Itinerary Eastern Caribbean
- 10-day round-trip from Fort Lauderdale to St Johns, Castries, Bridgetown, Basseterre, St Thomas, Princess Cays.
Emerald Princess Itinerary Southern Caribbean
- 10-day round-trip from Fort Lauderdale to Oranjestad, Kralendijk, St Georges, Roseau, St Thomas, Princess Cays.
- (combined/Back-to-back cruises) 20-day Caribbean itineraries (round-trip Fort Lauderdale)
- Eastern and Southern Caribbean – to visit Antigua, St Lucia, Barbados, St Kitts, USVI, Bahamas, Fort Lauderdale, Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Dominica, USVI, Bahamas.
- Southern and Eastern Caribbean – to visit Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Dominica, USVI, Bahamas, Ft Lauderdale, St Kitts, St Lucia, Barbados, Antigua, USVI, Bahamas).
11-day Emerald Princess Baltic itinerary to Russia and Scandinavia (operated May June July August 2013)
- round-trip from Copenhagen to Oslo, Aarhus, Warnemunde, Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg, Tallinn
- round-trip from Warnemunde to Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg, Tallinn, Copenhagen, Oslo, Aarhus.
(one-way) 10-day Emerald Princess Itinerary to Canada/New England (Fall Foliage cruises, September October 2013)
- departing from USA (New York to Quebec City), visiting Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax, Sydney, Charlottetown, disembarkation in Quebec City.
- departing from Canada (Quebec City to New York), visiting Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Saint John, Bar Harbor, Boston, Newport, disembarkation in New York City.
(one-way) Emerald Princess Transatlantic relocation 2013-2014
- Spring 2013 repositioning from Florida to Europe/Baltic
- 16-day (April 26 – May 12, 2013) Fort Lauderdale to Denmark, call ports: Kings Wharf, Cork, Falmouth (UK), Le Havre/Paris, Dover, Rotterdam/Amsterdam, disembarkation in Copenhagen.
- 19-day (April 26 – May 15) Fort Lauderdale to Germany (the previous route to Copenhagen, plus Oslo, Aarhus, disembarkation in Warnemunde/Berlin.
- 27-day combined with the 11-day Baltic cruise.
- Fall 2013 repositioning to New York from Europe/Baltic with UK/Iceland/Greenland
- 16-day (September 10-26) Transatlantic from Copenhagen to New York, calling on Oslo, Kristiansand, Greenock/Glasgow, Belfast, Reykjavik, Qaqortoq, Halifax, disembarkation in NYC.
- 27-day (August 30 – September 26) to New York from Denmark (Transatlantic and Baltic from Copenhagen combined).
- 24-day (September 2-26) to New York from Germany (Transatlantic and Baltic from Warnemunde combined).
- 14-day (October 26 – November 9) from Canada/New York to Florida – leaving from Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale, call ports: Corner Brook, Sydney, Halifax, Portland, Boston, Newport, NYC (Nov 4), Norfolk, Charleston, disembarkation in Ft Lauderdale.
Emerald Princess ship information and specifications
- year built 2007, last refurbished 2012
- cost to build: USD 500 million, MMSI 310531000, IMO 9333151
- capacity: 3088/3800 passengers, 1200 crew
- total number of cabins: 1544 (of which 879 balcony staterooms).
- weight 113,000 tons, length 951ft (290m), speed 40kmh (25mph), 15 passenger decks. Best features & public spaces (for detailed info visit Princess.COM, including for a video-tour): 6 restaurants – 3MDRs (Botticelli, Da Vinci, Michelangelo), 1buffet (Horizon Court), specialty (Sabatini’s, Crown Grill), 11 bars/cafes (International, Caribe, Vines, Trident, Pizza/ice cream, Crooners, Adagio, Wheelhouse, Speakeasy), lounges (Skywalkers, Club Fusion, The Sanctuary), 2theaters (Princess, Movies Under The Stars), Gatsby’s casino, Lotus Spa, wedding chapel, 5 pools, 6 Jacuzzis, ship around promenade (decks 7&8). For more information see Emerald Princess deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
Emerald Princess location now
In the event of loosing ms Emerald Princess position on the map below, to track it again our “Emerald cruise ship locator” page must be reloaded. The Emerald Princess location data is from the VesselFinder AIS tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Emerald Princess itinerary information and the Emerald cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. Happy sailings in the sunny Caribbean, the charmingly classic Baltic Sea and on your mesmerizingly beautiful New England “Fall Foliage” cruise adventures – “to escape completely” from the ordinary life on your preciously-special Princess itineraries!