Diamond Princess Itinerary 2014-2015 Position
Information on Diamond Princess itinerary 2013-2014-2015 changes (new itineraries). See the ms Diamond Princess location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Diamond Princess cruise ship itinerary, maps, ports, sailing routes and destinations.
Princess Cruises Diamond itinerary choices (as operational regions) are the South Pacific (Australia and New Zealand), Transpacific repositioning Asia to Alaska and the reverse Alaska to Asia (in Spring and Fall 2013 only). The rest of the Princess Diamond ship sailing calendar is for Southeast Asia cruises, with a whole set of new itineraries with round-trip departures from Japan (the Yokohama port, Tokyo). Integrated with Princess Cruises Itineraries (Diamond Princess, and the rest of the 18 Princess ships).
Diamond Princess itinerary map
- departure ports: Australia (Sydney), New Zealand (Auckland), Alaska (Whittier), Canada (Vancouver), Asia (only on round-trips – Yokohama/Tokyo, Singapore).
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call: Australia ports (Melbourne, Adelaide, Fremantle/Perth, Port Douglas, Darwin), Tasmania ports (Hobart, Port Arthur), New Zealand ports (Fjordland Park, Dunedin, Akaroa, Tauranga). Alaska cruise ports of call: Hubbard Glacier, Glacier Bay, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan. Asia cruise ports of call – Thailand (Laem Chabang/Bangkok, Ko Samui, Phuket), Vietnam (Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang), Malaysia (Klang/Kuala Lumpur, Penang), Indonesia (Bali), Brunei (Bandar Seri Begawan), Cambodia (Sihanoukville), Taiwan (Keelung, Hualien, Kaohsiung), Japan (Nagasaki, Kobe, Kagoshima, Aomori, Toyama, Maizuru, Fukuoka, Kanazawa, Sakaiminato, Kushiro, Otaru, Hakodate, Naha, Muroran), Russia (Korsakov, Vladivostok), South Korea (Busan, Cheju, Beppu), China (Hong Kong, Shanghai, Dalian, Tianjin).
Spring 2013 relocation cruises to Alaska from Australia and Asia (one-way itineraries)
- 24-day (March 8 – April 1, 2013) from Australia to Asia (departing from Sydney) to visit Port Douglas, Darwin, Hong Kong, Keelung (Taiwan), Kagoshima (Japan), Busan (South Korea) to China – Shanghai, Dalian, disembarkation in Tianjin.
- 32-day (April 17 – May 18, 2013) Transpacific repositioning from Asia to Alaska (departing from Thailand - Laem Chabang/Bangkok) to visit Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Nagasaki, Busan, Tianjin, Dalian, Busan, Kobe, Yokohama/Tokyo, disembarkation in Whittier, Alaska, and the shorter 16-day (May 3 – 18) from Asia to Alaska – departing from Tianjin to Whittier.
Diamond Princess Alaska cruise itinerary 2013
- Alaska itinerary map
- (Southbound, one-way Alaska to Canada) 7-day cruise from Whittier to Vancouver, visiting Hubbard Glacier, Glacier Bay, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, disembarkation in Vancouver (operated May June July August September 2013
- (Northbound, one-way Canada to Alaska) 7-day cruise from Vancouver to Whittier, visiting Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, disembarkation in Whittier (operated May June July August September 2013
- (round-trip Alaska cruise) 14-day departing from Vancouver, Canada, to visit Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Whittier, Hubbard Glacier, Glacier Bay, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, disembarkation in Vancouver (operated May June July August 2013)
Fall 2013 repositioning cruises from Alaska to Asia/Australia (one-way itinerary)
- 22-day (September 14 – October 7, 2013) repositioning from Vancouver, call ports: Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Whittier, Muroran (Japan), Vladivostok (Russia), Busan (South Korea), to China (visiting Qingdao, Dalian, disembarkation in Tianjin), and the shorter 15-day (Sept 21 – Oct 7) repositioning from Alaska to China (Whittier to Tianjin).
- 32-day (Sept 21 – Oct 24) from Whittier Alaska to Singapore – to Tianjin plus Busan, Nagasaki, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, disembarkation in Singapore.
Diamond Princess Itinerary Asia 2013
- (one-way) the 17-day segment from Tianjin, China, to Singapore (October 7-24, 2013).
- (round-trip) 11-day departing from Singapore to visit Bandar (Brunei), Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City, Sihanoukville, Bangkok, Ko Samui, to Singapore, 10-day round-trip from Singapore to Bali (Indonesia), Klang/Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Phuket, and the 21-day combination (operated October 2013).
- (one-way, November 14 – December 2, 2013) 19-day relocation from Asia to Australia (departing from Singapore to Sydney) to visit Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City, Bali, Darwin, Port Douglas, disembarkation in Sydney.
Diamond Princess Itinerary Australia 2013 from Sydney
- 8-day Tasmania cruise – leaving from Sydney to Melbourne, Hobart, Port Arthur (3 December, 2013)
- (one-way) 12-day cruise from Australia to New Zealand (departing from Sydney to Auckland), call ports Melbourne, Hobart, Fjordland, Dunedin, Akaroa, Tauranga, disembarkation in Auckland, NZ (December 2013, January 2014).
- (one-way) 12-day cruise from New Zealand to Australia (departing from Auckland to Sydney), call ports Tauranga, Akaroa, Dunedin, Fjordland, Hobart, Melbourne, disembarkation in Sydney, AU (December/Christmas and New Years Eve 2013, January February 2014).
Diamond Princess itinerary 2014 changes
- repositioning from Australia New Zealand to Asia/Japan
- 31-day (February 9 – March 12) from Auckland, New Zealand, to Singapore, call ports: Tauranga, Akaroa, Dunedin, Fjordland, Hobart, Melbourne, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Fremantle/Perth, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City, to Singapore, and the 12-day (Feb 21 – March 12) from Sydney to Singapore.
- (one-way) 6-day from Singapore to Hong Kong, to call at Vietnam ports only (Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Da Nang (2 April 2014), 13-day (2-15 April) from Singapore to Tokyo/Yokohama, to Hong Kong plus Keelung (Taiwan), Kagoshima, Kobe, to Yokohama, and the shortest 7-day (8-15 April) departing from Hong Kong to Tokyo.
Diamond Princess Itinerary from Yokohama/Tokyo Japan (round-trip)
- 9-day to South Korea and Taiwan, call ports Cheju, Hualien, Kaohsiung, Keelung (April May 2014)
- 10-day Around Japan, call ports Aomori, Toyama, Maizuru, Busan, Fukuoka, Nagasaki (April 2014)
- 10-day Around Japan, call ports Kanazawa, Maizuru, Sakaiminato, Busan, Kagoshima (June July September 2014)
- 9-day Japan and Russia cruise, ports of call: Kushiro, Korsakov, Otaru, Hakodate, Aomori (June July August September 2014)
- 9-day Japan itinerary visiting Kobe, Beppu, Kagoshima, Cheju, Nagasaki (July August October 2014)
Fall 2014 relocation from Japan/Asia to Sydney/Australia
- 13-day (October 15-28) from Yokohama/Tokyo to Singapore, visiting Kobe, Naha, Keelung, Hong Kong, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City, disembarkation in Singapore, 7-day (Oct 15-22) from Tokyo to Hong Kong, and 6-day (Oct 22-28) from Hong Kong to Singapore.
Diamond Princess ship information and specifications
- year built 2004, last refurbished 2013
- cost to build: USD 500 million
- capacity: 2670/3100 passengers, 1100 crew
- total number of cabins: 1323 (of which 744 balcony staterooms).
- weight 115,900 tons, length 951ft (290m), speed 41kmh (25mph), 13 passenger decks. Best features & public spaces (for detailed info visit Princess.COM, including for a video-tour): 8 restaurants – 5MDRs (International, Pacific Moon, Santa Fe, Vivaldi, Savoy), 1buffet (Horizon Court), specialty (Sabatini’s, Sterling steakhouse), 10 bars/cafes (Trident, Prego, Sundaes, Wheelhouse, Churchill, Crooners, Wake View), lounges (Skywalkers, Explorers, Club Fusion, The Sanctuary), 2theaters (Princess, Movies Under The Stars), Grand casino, wedding chapel, 4 pools, 8 Jacuzzis, ship around promenade (decks 7&8). For more information see Diamond Princess deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
Diamond Princess location now
In the event of loosing ms Diamond Princess position on the map below, to track it again our “Diamond cruise ship locator” page must be reloaded. The Diamond Princess location data is from the VesselFinder AIS tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Diamond Princess itinerary information and the Diamond cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. Happy Princess Diamond ship cruises in Alaska, Asia and Australia New Zealand – “to escape completely” on your always exotic and pricelessly-special Princess itineraries!