Dawn Princess Itinerary 2014-2015 World Cruise,Position
Information on Dawn Princess itinerary 2014-2015 changes (has new itineraries). See the ms Dawn Princess location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Dawn Princess cruise ship itinerary, maps, destinations, ports, sailing routes. Integrated with Princess Cruises Itineraries (Dawn Princess, and the rest of the 18 Princess ships) and this is the link for the Dawn Princess World Cruise itinerary from Australia.
Dawn Princess itinerary map
Princess Cruises Dawn itinerary as operational regions features the South Pacific (Australia/New Zealand), Asia (World Cruise 2013, Suez Canal transit) and Panama Canal and Transatlantic crossing (World Cruise 2014). Dawn’s sailing calendar also includes Southeast Asia/Indonesia and several (one-way) repositioning cruises in 2013-2014.
- departure ports: Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Fremantle), New Zealand (Auckland), USA (NYC New York), Asia (Dubai, Singapore) and Europe – UK (Southampton) and Italy (Rome, Venice).
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call: in Australia (Brisbane, Broome, Airlie Beach, Port Douglas, Darwin, Christmas Island, Bunbury, Albany, Adelaide, Geraldton), in New Zealand (Fjordland Park, Dunedin, Akaroa, Wellington, Napier, Tauranga, Auckland), Tasmania (Burnie, Hobart, Port Arthur), Papua New Guinea (Doini Island, Kiriwina Island, Alotau, Rabaul), Indonesia (Bali, Lombok, Semarang), other in the South Pacific [Solomon Islands (Guadalcanal), Vanuatu (Luganville, Espiritu Santo, Vila), New Caledonia (Noumea)], in Asia [Malaysia - Klang/to Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Langkawi), Thailand (Phuket, Laem Chabang/to Bangkok, Ko Samui), Singapore, Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City), Cambodia (Sihanoukville)], and for all the rest see at the World Tour link above.
Dawn Princess Itinerary Australia – New Zealand
- 13-day round-trip from Melbourne to New Zealand – visiting Auckland, Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Akaroa, Dunedin, Fjordland (operated March, November, December/Christmas/New Years Eve 2013, January February March 2014).
- 13-day round-trip from Auckland to Australia - visiting Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Akaroa, Dunedin, Fjordland, Melbourne (operated March 2014).
Tasmania and one-way (relocation) cruises
- 2-day cruise Melbourne to Sydney (March 2013, April 2014) and 2-day cruise Sydney to Melbourne (October 2014).
- 5-day from Melbourne to Sydney visiting Burnie & Hobart (April 2013), and 5-day Sydney to Melbourne with Hobart & Burnie (September 2014)
- 4-day Sydney to Melbourne with Hobart (November 2013)
- 6-day (round-trip) Tasmania cruise from Melbourne to Burnie, Hobart, Port Arthur (December 2013, January 2014)
- 4-day Melbourne to Auckland (March 2014)
- 11-day Auckland to Sydney (stopping in Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Akaroa, Dunedin, Fjordland, Melbourne, disembarkation in Sydney (April 2014)
- 12-day Melbourne to Sydney (calling at Fjordland, Wellington, Napier, Tauranga, Auckland, disembarkation in Sydney (May 2014).
Dawn Princess Itinerary Around Australia
- 25-day round-trip from Melbourne to Sydney, Queensland (Brisbane, Airlie Beach, Port Douglas), Darwin, Lombok, Fremantle, Bunbury, Albany, Adelaide, and the 28-day round-trip from Sydney (plus Melbourne, Burnie, Hobart) – March 2013
- 35-day round-trip from Sydney to Queensland (Brisbane, Port Douglas), Darwin, Broome, Lombok, Fremantle, Albany, Adelaide, Melbourne, Fjordland, Wellington, Napier, Tauranga, Auckland, disembarkation in Sydney (October 2013, April 2014)
- 25-day round-trip from Melbourne to Sydney, Brisbane, Port Douglas, Darwin, Broome, Lombok, Fremantle, Albany, Adelaide, to Melbourne (April 2014)
- 28-day round-trip from Sydney to Hobart, Burnie, Melbourne, Adelaide, Albany, Bunbury, Fremantle, Bali, Darwin, Port Douglas, Airlie Beach, Brisbane, to Sydney, and the 25-day round-trip from Melbourne (in September 2014).
one-way Cruise “Top of Australia”
- 17-day from Sydney to Fremantle, visiting Queensland (Airlie Beach, Port Douglas), Darwin, Broome, Lombok, to Fremantle (April 2013)
- 17-day from Fremantle to Sydney, visiting Lombok, Broome, Darwin, Port Douglas, Airlie Beach, to Sydney (June 2013).
round-trip cruise to Asia from Australia
- 26-day round-trip from Fremantle to Bali, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Langkawi, Phuket, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City, Sihanoukville, Bangkok, Ko Samui, Lombok (May 2013)
- 12-day (one-way) from Fremantle Australia to Singapore and 14-day from Singapore to Australia/Fremantle (May 2013)
- 16-day round-trip to Indonesia from Fremantle, Australia, to visit Christmas Island, Semarang, Bali, Lombok, Broome, Geraldton (June 2013).
20-day round-trip cruise from Sydney Australia to Papua New Guinea and the South Pacific islands, visiting Brisbane, Doini Island, Kiriwina Island, Alotau, Rabaul, Guadalcanal, Luganville, Espiritu Santo (Champagne Bay), Vila, Noumea (August 2014).
Dawn Princess ship information and specifications
- year built 1997, major refit 2009, last refurbished 2012
- cost to build: USD 300 million, MMSI 310437000, IMO 9103996
- capacity: 1990/2270 passengers, 900 crew
- total number of cabins: 1011 (of which 410 Balcony).
- weight 77,500 tons, length 873ft (266m), speed 39kmh (24mph), 10 passenger decks. Best features & public spaces (for detailed info visit Princess.COM, including for a video-tour): 4 restaurants – 2MDRs (Florentine, Venetian), 1buffet (Horizon Court), specialty (Sterling), 10 bars/cafes (La Scala, Sundaes, Balcony grill, Patisserie, Wheelhouse, Windjammers, Magnums), lounges (Vista, Atrium), 2theaters (Princess, Movies Under The Stars), Grand casino, art gallery, 3 pools, 4 Jacuzzis, ship around promenade (deck 7). For more information see Dawn Princess deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
Dawn Princess position now
In the event of loosing ms Dawn Princess position on the map below, to track it again our “Dawn cruise ship locator” page must be reloaded. The Dawn Princess location data is from the VesselFinder AIS tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Dawn Princess itinerary information and the Dawn cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. Happy Princess Dawn ship “World Cruise”, Australia and Asia “affordable luxury vacation” experiences – “to escape completely” on the always special Princess itineraries!