Celebrity Millennium Itinerary 2014-2015 Position
Information on Celebrity Millennium itinerary 2014-2015 Alaska and Asia. See the Celebrity Millennium location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Celebrity Cruises Millennium itinerary, maps, sailing routes, cruise ports and destinations. Integrated with Celebrity Cruises Itineraries (Millennium, and the rest of the 11 Celebrity cruise ships).
Celebrity Millennium itinerary map
Your Celebrity Cruises Millennium itinerary choices in the Millennium cruise ship’s sailing calendar as regions includes Inside Passage Alaska cruises from Vancouver to Anchorage/Seward and the reverse. Panama Canal repositioning cruise deals are offered in Spring and Fall, including Hawaii-Australia-Asia cruise relocation.
Celebrity Millennium ship in 2014 offers Asia cruise deals from Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan (Tokyo). These Millennium itineraries will be visiting Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, China, South Korea and Japan ports.
- departure ports: Vancouver (Canada), Anchorage/Seward (Alaska), San Diego (California), Fort Lauderdale (Florida), Ensenada (Baja, Mexico), Honolulu (Hawaii, USA), Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai (China), Tokyo/Yokohama (Japan).
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call: since this ship makes a lot of itineraries to a huge variety of different ports, we’ll list all the Celebrity Millennium cruise ports of call in the below itineraries. The list of visited countries includes USA (Alaska, California, Washington, Florida, Hawaii), Mexico, Quatemala, Costa Rica, Colombia, French Polynesia, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan, China, South Korea, Japan, Russia.
Celebrity Millennium Itinerary 2014 Alaska cruise schedule
Celebrity Millennium Alaska cruise itinerary departure times are as follow:
- from Vancouver port departing at 4:30AM, arrivals in Vancouver are at 7AM
- from Anchorage (Seward port) leaving at 8PM, arriving in Seward at 5AM.
- Both itineraries are one-ways.
|Alaska itinerary, map||2014 cruise departure dates|
|7-nights SOUTHBOUND ALASKA Inside Passage cruise from Seward/Ancorage to Vancouver, visiting HUBBARD GLACIER (2-6PM), JUNEAU (9AM-9PM), SKAGWAY (7AM-8:30PM), ICY STRAIT POINT (7AM-4PM), KETCHIKAN (9AM-6PM), INSIDE PASSAGE (day 7), to VANCOUVER (arriving 7AM)||
|7-nights NORTHBOUND ALASKA Inside Passage cruise from Vancouver to Anchorage/Seward, visiting Inside Passage (day 2), KETCHIKAN (7AM-3PM), ICY STRAIT POINT (10AM-8PM), JUNEAU (7AM-8:30PM), SKAGWAY (7AM-4PM), HUBBARD GLACIER (7-11AM), to SEWARD (arriving 5AM).||
Celebrity Millennium Itinerary 2014 Asia cruise schedule
|Asia itineraries||Departure dates|
|14-night NORTHBOUND cruise from Singapore to Hong Kong (depart 5MP, arrive 7AM), to visit BANGKOK (Thailand, overnight stay, 7AM-6PM), HO CHI MINH (7AM-8PM), DANANG (Vietnam, 7AM-6PM), HANOI (Vietnam, overnight stay, 1PM-10PM), with a total of 5 sea days.||
|14-night INDONESIA cruise from Singapore (round-trip, depart 3PM, arrive 7AM), to visit LOMBOK, KOMODO, BENOA (overnight stay, 1PM-5PM), Malaysia (PORT KLANG – 10AM-6PM, and PENANG – 8AM-5PM), and PHUKET (Thailand, 8AM-9PM), a total of 5 sea days.||
|14-night SOUTHBOUND cruise from Hong Kong to Singapore (depart 8PM, arrive 7PM), to visit HANOI (Vietnam, overnight stay, 7AM-1PM), DANANG (8AM-7PM), HO CHI MINH (7AM-8PM), BANGKOK (overnight stay, 8AM-6PM), with 5 days at sea.||
|13-night cruise from Hong Kong to Shanghai (depart 8PM, arrive 7AM), to visit KEELUNG (Taiwan, 7AM-9PM), NAGASAKI (Japan, 10AM-6PM), South Korea (BUSAN – 8AM-6PM, and JEJU ISLAND – 8AM-6PM), TIANJIN/to BEIJING (3days/two overnight stays, 6AM-6PM), a total of 5 days at sea.||
|14-night repositioning cruise to Vancouver from Asia (Tokyo, Japan – departing 8PM, arriving 7AM), to visit [days 2, 5, 6, 8-14 at sea] Japan (AOMORI & MURORAN) and Russia (PETROPAVLOVSK, 8AM-5PM).||
|15-night relocation cruise from Vancouver/Alaska to Asia/Japan (Tokyo), depart 4:30 PM, arrive 7AM, to visit PETROPAVLOVSK (Russia, 4:30AM-8PM) and Japan (OTARU – 10AM-7PM, HAKODATE – 10AM-7PM), to YOKOHAMA/TOKYO.||
|14-night cruise from Japan to China (Tokyo to Shanghai, depart 9PM, arrive 7AM), to visit in Japan (MT FUJI – 7:30AM-3:30PM, and KYOTO/OSAKA – overnight stay, 11AM-6PM), South Korea (JEJU ISLAND – 7AM-3PM, and SEOUL – 8AM-8PM) and China (3days/2 overnight stays in BEIJING – 6AM-6PM), a total of 4 sea days.||
|14-night cruise from China to Japan (Shanghai to Tokyo, depart 8PM, arrive 8AM), 4 sea days, to visit BEIJING/TIANJIN (2 overnight stays, 6AM-6PM), SEOUL, JEJU ISLAND, in Japan (KOBE – 0PM-5PM, and MT FUJI – 0PM-8PM).||
|14-night from Tokyo to Hong Kong (depart 8:30PM, arrive 7AM), to visit in Japan (MT FUJI – 7AM-3PM, KOBE – overnight stay, KAGOSHIMA – 8AM-5PM, and NAGASAKI – 8AM-5PM), SHANGHAI (7AM-10PM), Taiwan (KEELUNG, overnight stay, 7AM-6PM).||
Celebrity Millennium ship information and statistics
- year built 2001 (last refurbished 2012)
- cost to build USD 350 million, MMSI 311445000, IMO 9189419
- capacity 2138/2368 passengers, 920 crew
- total number of cabins 1019 (of which 536 balcony staterooms, 168 connecting cabins).
- weight 91,000 tons, length 965ft (294m), speed 44kmh (27mph), 11 passenger decks. Best features & public spaces (for more info visit CelebrityCruises.COM): 3 restaurants – 1MDR/dining room (Metropolitan), 1buffet (Oceanview), 1specialty (The Olympic), 12 bars/cafes, theater, casino, Spa (AquaSpa), 3 pools, 6 Jacuzzis.
Celebrity Millennium position now
In the event of loosing the Celebrity Millennium position on the map below, to track it again our “Millennium cruise ship locator” page will need to be reloaded. The Celebrity Millennium location data is from the VesselFinder AIS ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Celebrity Millennium itinerary information and the Millennium cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. We wish you best deals and prices on the “designed for you” always special Celebrity Cruises Millennium itinerary!