Celebrity Constellation Itinerary 2014-2015
Information on Celebrity Constellation itinerary 2014-2015 (new itineraries). See the Celebrity Constellation location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Celebrity Cruises Constellation itinerary, maps, sailing routes, cruise ports and destinations. Integrated with Celebrity Cruises Itineraries (Constellation, and the rest of the 11 Celebrity ships).
Celebrity Constellation itinerary map
Your Celebrity Cruises Constellation itinerary choices in the Constellation cruise ship’s sailing calendar as regions are to Western Caribbean, Transatlantic (one-way relocation cruises), Europe (Baltic, Mediterranean, Black Sea).
- departure ports: Florida (Miami, Fort Lauderdale), Holland (Amsterdam), Turkey (Istanbul), Spain (Barcelona), Italy (Rome/from Civitavecchia).
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call:
- Caribbean ports of call – Jamaica (Falmouth), Mexico (Cozumel), Florida (Key West), Grand Cayman (George Town), Bay Islands/Honduras (Roatan), Bahamas (Nassau, Coco Cay/private island)
- Europe/Baltic ports of call – Germany (Berlin/from Warnemunde), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Russia (St Petersburg), Estonia (Tallinn), Denmark (Copenhagen), Norway/Fjords (Gravdal, Longyearbyen/Spitzbergen, Honningsvag, Molde, Bergen, Geiranger, Alesund, Skjolden, Flam, Oslo)
- Europe/Black Sea & Mediterranean ports of call – France (Nice/from Villefranche), Italy (Livorno, Rome), Naples, Catania/Sicily), Greece and Greek Islands (Athens/from Piraeus, Mykonos, Rhodes, Santorini), Turkey (Kusadasi, Bodrum, Marmaris), Ukraine (Yalta, Sevastopol, Odessa), Bulgaria (Bourgas).
- other/Transatlantic/Repositioning – Portugal (Funchal/Madeira, Lisbon), France (Le Verdon, Paris/from Le Havre), UK/England (Dover), Spain (Bilbao, La Coruna, Cadiz, Ibiza, Cartagena, Malaga, Gran Canaria/Canary Islands), Morocco (Casablanca).
Celebrity Constellation Itinerary to Bahamas & Western Caribbean from Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- departing from Fort Lauderdale
- 5-night Fort Lauderdale to Cozumel and Key West – operated in January February March April 2014)
- 4-night Bahamas cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Nassau and Key West (January February March April 2014)
- 3-night Bahamas cruise Fort Lauderdale to Coco Cay and Nassau (January 13, 2014)
(One-Way) Celebrity Constellation Transatlantic repositioning cruise in Spring (Florida to Europe) and Fall (Europe to Florida)
- (Spring 2013, on May 5) 15-night Transatlantic from Miami to Amsterdam/Holland, to visit Funchal, Lisbon, Le Havre, Dover (May 19), in Amsterdam on May 20.
- (Fall 2013, on September 5, “Atlantis” themed) 11-day Baltic to Mediterranean (from Amsterdam to Barcelona), to visit Le Verdon, Bilbao, La Coruna, Lisbon, Cadiz, Ibiza (Sept13), in Barcelona on Sept 15.
- (Fall 2013, on September 15) 10-night one-way from Barcelona to Istanbul, to visit Villefranche/Nice, Livorno, Civitavecchia/Rome, Naples, Catania/Sicily, Piraeus/Athens, Kusadasi/Ephesus, to Istanbul (Sept 24).
- (Fall 2013, on November 12) 12-night one-way from Istanbul to Rome, to visit Kusadasi, Bodrum, Marmaris, Rhodes, Santorini, Piraeus/Athens, Mykonos, Naples, to Civitavecchia/Rome (arriving on Nov 24).
- (Fall 2013, on November 24) 15-night Transatlantic from Civitavecchia/Rome to Fort Lauderdale, to visit Livorno, Cartagena, Malaga, Morocco (Casablanca, Nov 29), Canaries (Gran Canaria, Dec 1), arriving in Fort Lauderdale on Dec 9.
Celebrity Constellation Itinerary Europe 2014 itineraries - Baltic (Scandinavia&Russia), Norwegian Fjords, Arctic
- 12-night round-trip from Amsterdam to Warnemunde/Berlin, Stockholm, Helsinki, St Petersburg, Tallinn, Copenhagen – operated in May June July August 2014
- (June 14, 2014) 12-night Arctic cruise, round-trip from Amsterdam to Gravdal, Spitzbergen (Longyearbyen, June 18), Honningsvag, Molde, Bergen.
Celebrity Constellation Itinerary – Mediterranean and Black Sea cruise from Istanbul
- (see in “one-way”) Sept 15 (10-night Barcelona – Istanbul) and Nov 12 (12-night Istanbul -Rome).
- (September 25, 2013) 12-night Black Sea cruise from Istanbul, round-trip to Greece/Greek Isles, Turkey, Ukraine and Bulgaria, to visit Athens, Mykonos, Kusadasi, Yalta, Sevastopol (Oct2), Odessa (Oct3), Bourgas (Oct5), back to Istanbul (Oct6).
- (October 7, 2013) 12-night round-trip Istanbul to Black Sea cruise, to visit Sevastopol, Yalta (Oct10), Odessa (Oct11), Bourgas (Oct13), Mykonos, Piraeus/Athens, Kusadasi.
- (October 19 & 31) 12-night round-trip cruise from Istanbul to Greece/Greek Isles, to visit Kusadasi, Bodrum, Marmaris, Rhodes (Oct25), Mykonos (Oct26), Athens (Oct27), Santorini (Oct28) and Crete (Chania).
Celebrity Constellation Ship Details (Specs & Stats)
- year built 2002, to be refurbished 2014
- cost to build USD 350 million, MMSI 249046000, IMO 9192399
- capacity 2038/2450 passengers, 1000 crew
- total number of cabins 1018 (of which 535 balcony staterooms, 160 adjoining cabins).
- weight 91,000 tons, length 965ft (294m), speed 40kmh (25mph), 11 passenger decks. Best features & public spaces (for more info visit CelebrityCruises.COM): 4 restaurants – 1MDR (San Marco), 1buffet (Oceanview Cafe), 2specialty (Tuscan Grille, Ocean Liners) and 1Spa (Blu), 13 bars/cafes, lounges (Rendez-Vous, Reflections), theater, cinema, casino, Spa (AquaSpa/Elemis), 2 pools, 6 Jacuzzis.
Celebrity Constellation position now
In the event of loosing the Celebrity Constellation position on the map below, to track it again our “Constellation cruise ship locator” page will need to be reloaded. The Celebrity Constellation location data is from the VesselFinder AIS ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Celebrity Constellation itinerary information and the Constellation cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. We wish you best deals and prices on the “designed for you” always special Celebrity Cruises Constellation itinerary!