Carnival Valor Itinerary 2014-2015 Position, Puerto Rico
Information on Carnival cruise Carnival Valor itinerary 2013-2014-2015 Southern Caribbean cruise from Barbados and Puerto Rico. See the Carnival Valor location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Carnival Valor cruise ship itinerary, maps, cruise ports of call, port times, destinations. New feature is the Valor cruise schedule (all departure dates from San Juan Puerto Rico and Bridgetown Barbados). Integrated with Carnival cruise ships itineraries (Valor, and the rest of the 24 “Carnival Fun Ships” in the fleet).
Carnival Valor Puerto Rico itinerary map
The CCL Valor cruise ship schedule shows only departures from Barbados and Puerto Rico. The new Carnival Valor Southern Caribbean itinerary is a result of the CCL’s 2013 changes when this ship swapped departure ports and operational regions with the CCL Victory ship (which is currently departing from Miami, Florida).
- port of departure: Sun Juan (Puerto Rico) and Bridgetown (Barbados).
- list of destinations, countries and the Carnival’s Southern Caribbean ports of call: Barbados (calling on Bridgetown), Windward Islands (stopping at St Lucia Island and calling on its capital Castries), West Indies (St Kitts & Nevis, visiting the Saint Kitts Island and calling on its capital city and largest port Basseterre), the Netherlands Antilles (St Maarten/St Martin, stopping in Philipsburg, on the Dutch side of the island) and the last port is in the US Virgin Islands/USVI (calling on St Thomas).
- The Valor’s Southern Caribbean itinerary is always a round-trip, departing from either Puerto Rico or Barbados, the whole year-round.
7-day Carnival Valor itinerary – Southern Caribbean cruise schedule from Puerto Rico and Barbados
|itineraries, maps||cruise dates (departures)|
|round-trip 7-day cruise from San Juan Puerto Rico (departing on Sunday, at 10 PM) to visit St Thomas (day 1, 7AM-5PM), [day 2 at sea], Barbados (day 3, 8AM-5PM), to the West Indies – St Lucia (day 4, 8AM-5PM) and St Kitts (day 5, 8AM-6PM), then St Maarten/St Martin (day 6, 7AM-5PM), and back to San Juan for disembarkation on Sunday (7AM).||
|round-trip 7-day cruise from Bridgetown Barbados (departing each Wednesday at 5 PM) to St. Lucia (Thursday), Saint Kitts (Friday), Saint Maarten (Saturday), Puerto Rico (in San Juan on Sunday, 7AM – 10PM), Saint Thomas (Monday), [Tuesday, day 7 at sea], arrivals in Barbados are at 8 AM.||
Carnival Valor San Juan port – cruise terminal address, parking and boarding time from Puerto Rico
- cruise ship terminal address: “Paseo Concepcion de Garcia / Pier #4 / Old San Juan, Puerto Rico”.
- location/travel/driving time: the San Juan cruise terminal is located 8ml (13km) from SJU (the San Juan International Airport, named after Luis Munoz Marin); travel time appr 45min.
- San Juan cruise port travel directions (from SJU): leaving the airport, take the Baldorioty Ave (follow it to San Juan), there’s a sign on the right for “Puentes Dos Hermanos / Condado Lagoon”, stay in the left lane, you’ll enter Puerta de Tierra, after 3 traffic lights continue on “Concepcion de Garcia Ave” until you reach it, then proceed to Terminal 4.
- embarkation/boarding time: 2:30 PM.
- parking prices/information: no parking facilities at the port, available public parking in the area surrounding it.
CCL Carnival Valor cruise ship information and statistics
- year built 2004 (scheduled for Fun Ship 2.0 upgrades in 2014)
- cost to build: USD 500 million, MMSI 354298000, IMO 9236389
- capacity: 2974 passengers, 1180 crew
- total number of cabins: 1484.
- weight 110,000 tons, length 953 ft (290 m), speed 42kmh (26mph), more information at Carnival.COM. Public spaces & feature venues on board: 4 restaurants-MDRs (“Lincoln”, “Washington”, “Rosie’s”, “Scarlett’s”), 12 bars (Bronx, The Dream, Java, Sushi, Jeanne’s, Lindy Hop, Winston’s, Paris Hot), 2 theaters (Ivanhoe, Seaside), Shogun Club casino, One Small Step nightclub, John Paul Jones gallery, 13 passenger decks, 4 pools, 5 Jacuzzis. For more information see Carnival Valor deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
Carnival Valor location now
In the event of loosing the Carnival Valor position on the map below, to track it again our “Valor cruise ship locator” page will need to be reloaded. The Carnival Valor current position AIS data is from the VesselFinder ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Carnival Valor itinerary information and the CCL Valor cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. We wish you only the best prices and most happy Carnival Valor Puerto Rico and Barbados cruise adventures to the always sunny Southern Caribbean!