Carnival Triumph Itinerary 2014-2015
Information on Carnival Triumph itinerary 2014-2015 cruise Galveston TX. See the Carnival Triumph location now (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Carnival Triumph cruise ship itinerary (new one-way 2016 itineraries), maps, ports of call, port times, sailing destinations. New feature is the Triumph cruise schedule (all departure dates from Galveston). Integrated with Carnival cruise ships itineraries (Triumph, and the rest of the 24 “Carnival Fun Ships” in the fleet).
Carnival Triumph itinerary map/ports
Carnival Triumph cruise ship schedule includes all 4- and 5-day cruises departing from Galveston Texas to Western Caribbean. Triumph sails to Mexico exclusively, with round-trip itineraries.
- Galveston, Texas.
List of destinations, countries and the “Galveston ports of call” includes Yucatan Mexico (Cozumel, and Progreso).
- Everybody knows the Cozumel cruise port – one of the most famous islands in the Gulf of Mexico, and in the Caribbean Sea. The Progreso port (a major fishing and container shipping port) is also one of the newest cruise ports in the Caribbean. Progreso cruise terminal “Remota” operates since 1989. Progreso is located north of Merida – the capital, and the biggest city in Yucatan Mexico. The distance from Progreso to Merida is ~30 min. From Progreso, cruise passengers can visit Merida and also the Mayan archaeological sites Uxmal (~10 ml north of Merida) and Dzibilchaltun (~40 ml south of Merida).
Carnival Triumph Itinerary 2014-2015 Galveston schedule
|Western Caribbean itineraries, maps||Galveston cruise dates (departures)|
|4-day Mexico cruise departing from Galveston TX (Thursday, at 4 PM) to visit Cozumel (day 3, 9AM-4PM), [day 2 & 4 at sea], arriving in Galveston on Monday (at 8:30AM).||
|5-day Mexico cruise leaving out of Galveston (Saturday, 4PM) to Mexico – Progreso (day 3, 7:30AM-4PM) and Cozumel (day 4, 9AM-4PM), [day 2 & 5 at sea], back to Galveston TX on Thursday (8:30AM).||
Carnival Triumph itineraries 2016
According to the latest CCL announcements, the Carnival Triumph ship in late 2015 and early 2016 with offer some unique and never done before by the Carnival lines 10-11-day one-way Caribbean itineraries. Here is the itinerary list with all four departure dates for 2015-2016:
|11-day one-way cruise leaving from Galveston to Puerto Rico, visiting Cayman Islands, Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Martinique, St Maarten, disembarkation in San Juan.||
|10-day one-way cruise leaving from Puerto Rico to Galveston Texas, visiting St Thomas, St Kitts, St Maarten, Antigua, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, disembarkation in Galveston TX.||
|21-day round-trip cruise from Galveston to Puerto Rico visiting all the 12 feature Caribbean port destinations.||
Carnival Triumph Galveston cruise port – terminal address, information
- cruise Terminal 1 address: “2502 Harborside Dr / Galveston, TX 77550″ Pier 25.
- location/travel/driving time: 42 ml (68 km) from HOU/Houston Hobby International Airport (appr 60 min drive), 70 ml (113 km) from IAH/Houston Intercontinental Airport (appr 90 min drive) – more info at fly2houston.
- GPS/terminals location: (“22nd Street and Harborside Drive”), GPS/parking (“33rd Street and Harborside Drive”).
- recommended time to be at the port – 10:00 AM, embarkation/boarding time: 12:30 AM.
- parking prices/information (payment forms – cash/travelers checks/Visa/Master Card): 4-day cruise (US$45), 5-day cruise (US$50) – cash/Visa/Master Card, no reservations required. Embarkation - luggage must be unloaded at the terminal prior to parking (the bus shuttles don’t handle luggage during embarkation); Debarkation – either 1) return directly to Parking Lots A & B to retrieve your car without luggage, then pick up guests/luggage at the terminal, or 2) depart the terminal on luggage-capable bus shuttles (note: there’ll be some wait time).
- follow this link for more info (plus travel directions & maps) at the Galveston port official website.
Carnival Triumph cruise ship information
- year built 1999, Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished (2013, June)
- cost to build: USD 420 million, MMSI 308045000, IMO 9138850
- capacity: 2758 passengers, 1100 crew
- total number of cabins: 1379.
- weight 101,510 tons, length 893 ft (273 m), speed 42kmh (26mph), more information at Carnival.COM. Public spaces & feature venues on board: 3 restaurants-MDRs (“Paris”, “London”, “The South Beach Club”), 12 bars (Olympic, World’s, Sushi, Vienna, The Big Easy, California, Oxford, Capitol), 2 theaters (Rome, Seaside), Club Monaco casino, Hollywood, Venezia, Club Rio, 3 pools, 5 Jacuzzis. For more information see Carnival Triumph deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
- CCL Triumph also feature one of the first ever ship mobile phone systems (“Cellular At Sea” by Wireless Maritime Services), a partnership between AT&T and MTN Sat (Maritime Telecommunications Network) - passengers are able to use their cell phones at sea to call directly at any time (it costs extra).
- Because of the engine fire accident (April 7, 2013), numerous Triumph cruises were cancelled. After an extensive enhancement and refurbishment (which also included some of the most popular Fun Ship 2.0 upgrades), the Triumph ship entered service again on June 13, 2013.
Carnival Triumph current position
In the event of loosing the Carnival Triumph position on the map below, to track it again our “Triumph cruise ship locator” page will need to be reloaded. The Carnival Triumph current position AIS data is from the VesselFinder ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Carnival Triumph itinerary information and the CCL Triumph cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. We wish you only the best prices and most happy Carnival Triumph “Galveston Cruise Ship” vacations to the Caribbean Mexico!