Carnival Spirit Itinerary 2014-2015 Australia
Information on Carnival Spirit itinerary 2014-2015 (new Australia itineraries). See the Carnival Spirit location now (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Carnival Spirit cruise ship itinerary, maps, ports of call and port times, sail destinations and routes. New feature is the Spirit cruise schedule (all departure dates from Sydney Australia). Integrated with Carnival cruise ships itineraries (Spirit, and the rest of the 24 “Carnival Fun Ships” in the fleet).
Carnival Spirit itinerary map/ports
The CCL Spirit cruise ship 2014 and 2015 sailing calendar offers exclusively Australia itineraries on cruises departing from Sydney AU.
(Australia) Departure ports:
- Sydney AU.
List of South Pacific Islands/destinations, countries and ports of call:
- Tasmania (Burnie, Hobart, Port Arthur), Fiji (Port Denarau, Suva), New Caledonia (Isle of Pines, New Caledonia , Lifou, Noumea, Mare), Vanuatu (Espiritu Santo, Mystery Island, Vila, Wala).
Carnival Spirit Itinerary Australia 2014-2015 cruise schedule
|Australia itineraries, maps||Sydney cruise departure dates|
|8-night to [day 2 & 3 at sea], Mare (8AM-4PM), Isle Of Pines (9AM-5PM), Noumea (8AM-5PM), [day 7 & 8 at sea].||
|9 night to [day 2 & 3 at sea] Mare (9AM-5PM), Noumea (8AM-5PM), Lifou (8AM-pM), Isle Of Pines (8AM-5PM), [day 8 & 9 at sea].||
|10 night to [day 2, 3 & 4 at sea], Vila (8AM-5PM), Mystery Island (8AM-5PM), Lifou (8AM-5PM), Noumea (8AM-5PM), [day 9 & 10 at sea].||
|11 night to [day 2 & 3 at sea], Isle Of Pines (8AM-4:30PM), Mystery Island (7AM-4PM), Wala (9AM-5PM), Espiritu Santo (Champagne Bay, 9AM-5PM), Vila (8AM-5PM), [day 9, 10 & 11 at sea].||
|12 night cruise Sydney to Fiji – [day 2 & 3 at sea], Noumea (8AM-5PM), Mystery Island (8Am-5PM), [day 6 at sea], Port Denarau (8AM-5PM), Suva (7AM-4PM), [day 9 at sea], Isle Of Pines (8AM-5PM), [day 11 & 12 at sea].||
Carnival Spirit Australia itineraries 2014-2015 Cruise to Nowhere, Sydney to Melbourne, Tasmania
|special itineraries||departure dates|
|5 night Sydney to Tasmania, visiting Hobart and Port Arthur||
|3 night Cruise to Nowhere from Sydney||
|8 night cruise from Sydney to Melbourne (round-trip) – [day 2, 6 & 7 at sea], day 3, 4 and 5 overstay in Melbourne for the Melbourne Cup||
|7 night to Isle of Pines and Noumea.||
Carnival Spirit Australia/Sydney cruise port – terminal address, information
- address (OPT): “Overseas Passenger Terminal/ The Rocks, Sydney Cove, Australia”.
- Carnival Spirit boarding/embarkation time: 11:00 AM.
- location: 6ml (10km) from the Sydney Airport (AU), for detailed public transport information here).
- parking at the Sydney cruise terminal is not permitted (a 3 min max drop off time), there’s a long term parking (about a 5 min walk from the SYD terminal) at the Wilson Car Park (155 George Str, under the Cahill Expressway, adjacent to the Four Seasons Hotel).
Carnival Spirit cruise ship information
- year built 2001 (last refurbished 2009).
- cost to build USD 375 million, MMSI 229136000, IMO 9188647
- capacity 2124 passengers, 1000 crew.
- total number of cabins 1062 (of which 682 balcony staterooms).
- weight 85,900 tons, length 963 ft (293 m), speed (41km/h, 25mph). More information at Carnival.COM.AU and its virtual tour link.
- Best features & public spaces: 3 restaurants-MDR (“Empire”, “La Playa” bistro & “Nouveau” steakhouse), 8 bars (Canopy, Fantail, Shanghai, Fountain, Sushi, The Champions), venues (Pharaoh’s, Louix XIV casino, Club Cool, Dancin’, Deco Foyer, Versailles), 3 swimming pools, a wedding chapel. For more information see Carnival Spirit deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
Carnival Spirit position tracker
In the event of loosing the Carnival Spirit position on the map below, to track it again our “Spirit cruise ship locator” page will need to be reloaded. The Carnival Spirit current position AIS data is from the VesselFinder ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Carnival Spirit itinerary information and the CCL Spirit cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. We wish you only the best Australian dollar prices and most happy South Pacific vacation fun on your uniquely special Carnival Spirit Australia cruise adventures – leaving from Sydney on the best Fun Ship of the most-fun line in the most Southern hemisphere!