Carnival Pride Itinerary 2014-2015 Position
Information on Carnival Pride itinerary 2013-2014-2015 Baltimore changes (new itineraries from Tampa). See the Carnival Pride location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Carnival Pride cruise ship itinerary, maps, cruise ports of call, times, sailing routes. New feature is the Pride cruise schedule (all departure dates from Baltimore MD and Tampa FL). Integrated with Carnival cruise ships itineraries (Pride, and the rest of the 24 “Carnival Fun Ships” in the fleet).
Carnival Pride Baltimore / Tampa itinerary map
The CCL Pride cruise ship 2013 is departing from Baltimore to Bahamas and the Eastern Caribbean. Carnival Pride 2015 sailing calendar includes all Western Caribbean cruises leaving out of Tampa FL.
- ports of departure: Baltimore Maryland, Tampa Florida.
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call:
Florida-Bahamas itinerary ports: the Bahamian islands are Grand Bahama Island (calling on Freeport) combined with either the New Providence Island (Nassau). Bahamas destination also features the Carnival line’s Caribbean private Half Moon Cay island (also known as the Little San Salvador Island) which is located between Eleuthera and Cat Island. In Florida the Pride ship stops at Port Canaveral.
The Eastern Caribbean itinerary offers visiting the Grand Turk island (in the group of Turks and Caicos Islands).
- Tampa to Western Caribbean ports of call: Mexico (Cozumel, Costa Maya), Honduras (Roatan), Grand Cayman, and Belize (Belize City).
- Carnival Pride Baltimore cruise itineraries are with departures from Baltimore MD each Sunday at 4:30PM, Baltimore arrivals are at 9AM.
- Carnival Pride Tampa cruise itineraries are with departures from Tampa FL each Sunday at 4PM, Tampa arrivals are at 8AM.
Carnival Pride itinerary 2014 Bahamas-Florida and Eastern Caribbean from Baltimore MD
|itineraries, maps||Baltimore cruise dates (departures)|
|7-day Bahamas – to [day 2 & 3 at sea], Port Canaveral (7AM – 6PM), Nassau (11AM – 8PM) and Freeport (7AM – 1:30PM), [day 7 at sea].||
|7-day Bahamas-Eastern Caribbean – to [day 2 & 3 at sea], Grand Turk (8AM – 2PM), Half Moon Cay (9AM – 5PM) and Freeport (7AM – 1:30PM).||
|(one-way repositioning) 8-day Baltimore to Puerto Rico – [day 2 & 3 at sea], Grand Turk (9AM-5PM), [day 5 at sea], St Thomas (8AM-8PM), St Kitts (8AM-8PM), St Maarten (8AM-6PM), arriving in San Juan at 8AM.||
|(one-way Puerto Rico to Tamapa Florida) 8-day leaving from San Juan Puerto Rico (at 10PM) to St Thomas (8AM-6PM), St Maarten (8AM-8PM), St Kitts (8AM-6PM), [day 5 at sea], Grand Turk (8AM-6PM), [day 7 & 8 at sea].||
Carnival Pride itinerary – Tampa to Western Caribbean
|itineraries, maps||Tampa cruise departures|
|7-day Tampa to [day 2 at sea], Cozumel (9AM – 5PM), Belize City (9AM – 5PM), Roatan (Mahogany Bay, 8AM – 3PM), Grand Cayman (George Town, 10AM – 6PM), [day 7 at sea].||
|7-day Tampa to [day 2 at sea], Costa Maya (10AM – 6PM), Belize City (8AM – 5PM), Roatan (8AM – 3PM), Grand Cayman (10AM – 6PM), [day 7 at sea].||
|7-day Tampa to Mexico, visiting both Cozumel and Costa Maya – [day 2 at sea], Cozumel (8AM-4PM), Roatan (9AM-5PM), Belize (8AM-5PM), Costa Maya (8AM-5PM), [day 7 at sea].||
|(special) (Tue)5-day Tampa to [day 2 at sea], Cozumel (7AM-3PM), Grand Cayman (9AM-5PM), [day 5 at sea].||
Carnival Pride Baltimore cruise port - address, location, parking, boarding time information
- address: “South Locust Point Cruise Terminal (Port of Baltimore)/ 2001 East McComas Street/ Baltimore, MD 21230″.
- the Carnival Pride port of Baltimore embarkation time is 2:00 PM.
- parking prices (in USD, per night): $15 (vehicles and SUV’s), $30 recreational vehicles (under 30ft) and $40 recreational vehicles (over 30ft) and buses. The lot is located next to the cruise terminal, fees are paid upon arrival, no advance reservations are required.
- location: the Carnival Baltimore cruise terminal is located very near to the Inner Harbor and just off of I-95, driving time appr 10 min from BWI Airport (Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport). The cities of Annapolis and Washington are both under an hour ride from the city of Baltimore.
- additional info: the Baltimore cruise port location at Google Maps, for Baltimore port directions here, and this link to the official Baltimore port website.
- the Port of Baltimore is the second biggest seaport on the East Coast.
CCL Carnival Pride cruise ship information and statistics
- year built 2001 (last refurbished 2013, Fun Ship 2.0)
- cost to build USD 375 million, MMSI 354215000, IMO 9223954
- capacity 2124 passengers, 930 crew.
- total number of cabins 1062.
- weight 88,500 tons, length 963 ft (294 m), speed 41kmh (25mph). More information at Carnival.COM.
- Best features & public spaces: 3 restaurants – MDR (“Normandie”), Steakhouse (“David’s”), Lido restaurant (“Mermaid’s Grille”), 7 bars (Venus, Poseidon, Ivory, The Piazza cafe, Perfect Game), venues (Taj Mahal, Winner’s Club casino, Starry Night, Beauties), other popular lounges (Raphael, Florentine, Butterflies), 3 swimming pools, 4 Jacuzzis, a wedding chapel. For more information see Carnival Pride deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
Carnival Pride location now
In the event of loosing the Carnival Pride position on the map below, to track it again our “Pride cruise ship locator” page will need to be reloaded. The Carnival Pride current position AIS data is from the VesselFinder ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Carnival Pride itinerary information and the CCL Pride cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. We wish you best prices and happy sailings on your “special-fun Bahamas” breaks from the independent Baltimore and on your new Caribbean Carnival Pride cruise vacations from Tampa – the Florida’s west coast pearl!