Carnival Miracle Itinerary 2013 Cruise Bahamas Alaska Hawaii Mexico
Information on Carnival Cruises Carnival Miracle itinerary 2013 changes (new itineraries), destinations and routes, ports of call. Carnival Miracle cruise ship itinerary changes 2013 include a Panama Canal repositioning cruise from New York to Los Angeles (new home-(departure) port). The Carnival Miracle 2013 cruise program will offer Carnival deals to Alaska from Seattle WA, and deals on cruises to Hawaii and Mexico Riviera from California (leaving out of LA). Integrated with Carnival Cruise Lines Itinerary (Miracle, and the rest of the 24 ships in the fleet).
Carnival cruise Miracle itinerary map (as departure and call ports)
- departure ports: NYC, New York, Los Angeles (Long Beach), California, and Seattle, Washington.
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call (ordered by region)
- the “New York” ports of call: Bahamas – Nassau (on New Providence) and Freeport (on Grand Bahama Island), California (Santa Catalina Island), (Eastern) Caribbean – British Virgin Islands (BVI, visiting Tortola), Puerto Rico (the port of San Juan), the Turks & Caicos Islands (Grand Turk) and Florida (Port Canaveral). (special) Panama Canal relocation cruise ports of call: Cartagena (Colombia), Puntarenas (Costa Rica), Puerto Quetzal (Guatemala). Alaska cruise ports of call: Tracy Arm Fjord, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Glacier Bay (on relocation), and Canada – British Columbia (Victoria) and Vancouver (reposition). Hawaii and Mexico cruise ports of call: the Hawaiian Islands – Hawaii (Hilo, Kailua Kona), Maui (Kahului), Oahu (Honolulu), Kauai (Nawiliwili), Baja Mexico (Ensenada) and Mexican Riviera (Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta).
- The Carnival Miracle current itinerary (2013) is a result from the Carnival Spirit ship being re-positioned in 2012 to Australia (former itineraries Alaska-Hawaii-Baja Mexico) and Carnival Splendor to be relocated to NYC (2012 itineraries from LA to Mexican Riviera and Hawaii).
Carnival Miracle itinerary from New York
- The current Carnival Miracle Bahamas itinerary is a 8-day Florida-Bahamas cruise from NYC to Port Canaveral FL, Nassau, Freeport (to be operated in January February 2013).
- The Carnival Miracle new itinerary program will start with a special 8-day cruise to Eastern Caribbean from New York – round-trip to Grand Turk, Puerto Rico, St Thomas, BVI – Tortola (on March 6, 2013).
Carnival Miracle repositioning 2013 (one-way cruises)
- 15-day Panama Canal repositioning cruise from New York to California – one-way from NYC to LA, to visit Grand Turk, Cartagena, Puntarenas, Puerto Quetzal, Cabo San Lucas (leaving March 16, 2013).
- (Spring) 15-day relocation cruise to Vancouver (Canada) from Los Angeles to visit Hawaii (Hilo, Kahului, Honolulu, Nawiliwili, Kona), with disembarkation in Vancouver (leaving April 14, 2013). The next will be an 8-day Alaska repositioning cruise from Vancouver to Seattle, visiting Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan, to disembark in Seattle WA (departing April 29, 2013).
- (Fall) 7-day Alaska repositioning cruise from Seattle to Vancouver, to visit Juneau, Glacier Bay, Skagway, Ketchikan, disembarkation in Vancouver (departing September 10, 2013), followed by a 15-day relocation cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii and Los Angeles visiting Hilo, Kahului, Honolulu, Nawiliwili, Kona, to disembark in LA (September 17).
Carnival Miracle itinerary from Los Angeles (leaving from the Long Beach CA cruise terminal)
- The 7-day Carnival Miracle Mexican Riviera cruise itinerary from Los Angeles will visit exclusively Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta (to be operated in March April October November December, including for Christmas and New Years Eve 2013). The ship will also offer one special 6-day Mexican cruise from LA to Cabo and Vallarta (on December 1, 2013).
- The 15-day Carnival Miracle Hawaii cruise itinerary from LA will visit Hilo, Kahului, Honolulu, Nawiliwili and Kona, and Baja (Ensenada) - available in October November December 2013.
- (special) 4-day California cruise from LA to Catalina Island and Ensenada (on October 2, 2013).
The 7-day Carnival Miracle Alaska itinerary will be a round-trip cruise leaving from Seattle WA to visit Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, and Victoria (BC) – to be sailed in May June July August September 2013.
CCL Miracle Ship Details (Specs & Stats)
- year built: 2004, last refurbished 2012 (Fun Ship 2.0) – emerged from dry dock in early December.
- cost to build: USD 375 million
- capacity: 2124 passengers, 934 crew
- total number of cabins: 1057 (80% oceanviews, of which 80% balconied).
- weight 88,500 tons, length 963 ft (294 m), speed 41kmh (25mph). More information at Carnival.COM. Best features & public spaces: 4 restaurants-MDRs (“Bacchus”, “Ariadne”, “Nick & Nora’s”, “Horatio’s”), 12 bars (Orpheus, Sam’s, Fountainhead, The Taste), venues (Phantom, Mr Lucky’s casino, Gotham, Jeeves, Mad Hatter’s, Dr Frankensteins Lab, The Jazz, Punchliner), the 11-story high Metropolis Atrium, 3 pools, 4 Jacuzzis, an on-bard chapel.
- Spirit-class ship (sister to Carnival Legend, Carnival Pride, Carnival Spirit).
- Carnival Miracle ship current location at VesselFinder.com.
Your “newly best” Carnival Miracle itinerary 2013 options from both New York and Los Angeles offer quite a number of amazingly special “Fun Ship sailing” vacation choices! You’ll have the unique chance to choose from five totally different Carnival cruise ship destinations – all of which in the “world’s best” category: the Caribbean from NYC, Panama Canal, Hawaii, Mexico and Alaska! Nothing less than a Miracle-ous opportunity to be one so very special Carnival star! Enjoy it!