Carnival Miracle Itinerary 2014-2015 Position
Information on Carnival Miracle itinerary 2013-2014-2015 cruise Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico. See the Carnival Miracle location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of all Carnival Miracle cruise ship itineraries, maps, sailing routes and destinations, ports and times. New feature is the Miracle cruise schedule (all departure dates from Vancouver BC, Seattle WA and LA/Long Beach CA). Integrated with Carnival cruise ships itineraries (Miracle, and the rest of the 24 “Carnival Fun Ships” in the fleet).
Carnival Miracle Long Beach itinerary map
The CCL Miracle cruise ship sailing calendar shows both round-trip and one-way itineraries. Miracle sails to Alaska leaving from Seattle WA (in her Summer season), and on cruises to Hawaii and Mexico leaving out of Los Angeles (Long Beach) California.
- departure ports: USA (Los Angeles (Long Beach) California, and Seattle, Washington), Canada (Vancouver, British Columbia).
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call (ordered by region)
- Alaska cruise ports of call: Tracy Arm Fjord, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Glacier Bay (on relocation), and Canada – British Columbia (Victoria) and Vancouver.
- Hawaii and Mexico cruise ports of call: the Hawaiian Islands – Hawaii (Hilo, Kailua Kona), Maui (Kahului), Oahu (Honolulu), Kauai (Nawiliwili), Baja Mexico (Ensenada) and Mexican Riviera (Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta).
Carnival Miracle Alaska itinerary 2014 cruise schedule (Seattle, Vancouver, relocation)
|itineraries, maps||cruise dates (departures)|
|7-day Inside Passage Alaska cruise (leaving from Seattle WA on Tuesday, 4PM) to [day 2 at sea], Tracy Arm Fjord (day 3), Skagway (day 4, 7AM-9PM), Juneau (day 5, 7AM-3PM), Ketchikan (day 6, 7AM-1PM) and Victoria BC (day 7, 7:30AM-12PM).||
|round-trip 7-day Alaska Glacier Bay cruise from Seattle to Juneau (2-11PM), Skagway (7AM – 6PM), Glacier Bay, Ketchikan (7AM – 1PM), Victoria BC (7:30-12PM).||
|one-way 16-day repositioning cruise to Vancouver from Los Angeles to visit Hawaii (Hilo, Kahului, Honolulu, Nawiliwili, Kona), with disembarkation in Vancouver. Leaving from LA on Saturday (4:30PM), [day 2, 3, 4, 5, 12, 13, 14, 15 & 16 at sea]. Arriving in Vancouver at 8AM.||
|one-way 8-day cruise from Vancouver to Seattle, visiting Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan, to disembark in Seattle WA. Leaving out of Vancouver Monday (4PM), day 2 Inside Passage, day 6 Glacier Bay, [day 8 at sea]. Arriving in Seattle at 7AM.||
|one-way 8-day cruise from Seattle to Vancouver, to visit [day 2 at sea], Juneau, Glacier Bay (day 4), Skagway, Ketchikan, [day 8 at sea], disembarkation in Vancouver (at 8AM).||
|one-way 16-day cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii and LA, visiting Hilo, Kahului, Honolulu, Nawiliwili, Kona, to disembark in LA. Departing from Vancouver Thursday (5PM), [day 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 13, 14, 15 & 16 at sea]. Arriving in Long Beach at 9AM.||
Carnival Miracle Itinerary, Hawaii-Mexico cruise calendar from Long Beach (Los Angeles)
|itineraries, maps||departure dates|
|6-day Mexican Riviera cruise from Los Angeles (departing from Long Beach on Sunday, 4:30PM) to [day 2 at sea], Cabo (9:30AM-4PM) and Vallarta (9AM-9PM), [day 5 & 6 at sea].7-day Mexico cruise from Long Beach to [day 2 at sea], Cabo San Lucas (day 3, 9:30AM-6PM, at sea, day 4 at sea, and in Cabo 7AM-4PM), Vallarta (9AM-9PM), and [6 & 7 are sea days].||6-day Mexico
7-day Mexican Riviera
|15-day Hawaii cruise (leaving from LA at 4:30PM) to [day 2, 3, 4 & 5 at sea], Maui (9AM-11PM), Hilo (8AM-5PM), Honolulu (8AM-11PM), Kauai (8AM-6PM) and Kona (7AM-3PM), [11, 12, 13 & 14 at sea], Baja-Ensenada (3-8PM or 8-11PM).||
CCL Carnival Miracle cruise ship information and statistics
- year built: 2004, last refurbished 2012 (Fun Ship 2.0) – emerged from dry dock in early December.
- cost to build: USD 375 million, MMSI 354277000, IMO 9237357
- capacity: 2124 passengers, 934 crew
- total number of cabins: 1057 (80% oceanviews, of which 80% balconied).
- weight 88,500 tons, length 963 ft (294 m), speed 41kmh (25mph). More information at Carnival.COM. Best features & public spaces: 4 restaurants-MDRs (“Bacchus”, “Ariadne”, “Nick & Nora’s”, “Horatio’s”), 12 bars (Orpheus, Sam’s, Fountainhead, The Taste), venues (Phantom, Mr Lucky’s casino, Gotham, Jeeves, Mad Hatter’s, Dr Frankensteins Lab, The Jazz, Punchliner), the 11-story high Metropolis Atrium, 3 pools, 4 Jacuzzis, an on-bard chapel. For more information see Carnival Miracle deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
- Spirit-class ship (sister to Carnival Legend, Carnival Pride, Carnival Spirit).
Carnival Miracle location now
In the event of loosing the Carnival Miracle position on the map below, to track it again our “Miracle cruise ship locator” page will need to be reloaded. The Carnival Miracle current position AIS data is from the VesselFinder ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Carnival Miracle itinerary information and the CCL Miracle cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. With the Miracle ship you have the unique chance to choose from so many totally different destinations – all of which in the “world’s best” category. So whether you decide to book Carnival deals to Hawaii, Mexico, Alaska, or the cheap repositioning cruises to and from Alaska, one thing is sure – you’ll embark on the Carnival’s Miracle-ous 5-star Fun Ship! And you’ll fully enjoy it!