Carnival Magic Itinerary 2013 Cruise Galveston Bahamas West Caribbean
Information on Carnival Cruises Carnival Magic itinerary 2013 destinations and Caribbean Sea routes. Your Carnival Magic cruise ship itinerary from Galveston TX offers again exclusively 7-day Galveston deals to Florida-Bahamas and the Western Caribbean (without itinerary changes 2012-2013). Integrated with Carnival Cruise Lines Itinerary (Magic, and the rest of the 24 Fun Ships in the fleet).
Carnival cruise Magic itinerary map (as departure and call ports)
- port of departure: Galveston, Texas.
- list of destinations, countries & the “Galveston ports of call”: Belize (Belize City), Cayman Islands (Grand Cayman), Honduras – Bay Islands (Roatan), Jamaica (stopping at Montego Bay), Mexico (Cozumel), The Bahamas (Nassau – New Providence island, & Freeport – Grand Bahama) and USA - Florida (calling on Key West, the southernmost point of the United States).
7-day Carnival Magic itinerary Western Caribbean from Galveston to visit Jamaica, Belize, Mexico, Honduras and the Cayman Islands
- to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel (to be operated year-round, including for Christmas 2013)
- to Roatan, Belize City, Cozumel (January March May June July August September October November December, including for New Years 2013).
The Carnival Magic Bahamas itinerary could be also categorized as an Eastern Caribbean itinerary leaving out of Galveston TX, since the ship doesn’t sail to the Bahamas exclusively, but also stops in Florida. It’s a 7-day cruise Galveston to Key West and The Bahamas, visiting both Nassau and Freeport (in 2013 to be operated year-round).
Your Carnival Magic Galveston TX itinerary starts with the Galveston port - address, parking and boarding time
- cruise Terminal 2 address: “2702 Harborside Dr / Galveston, TX 77550″, Pier 27.
- GPS location: terminals (“22nd Street and Harborside Drive”), parking (“33rd Street and Harborside Drive”).
- recommended time to be at the port – 10:00 AM, boarding/embarkation time around 11:30 AM.
- parking: (7-day cruise) US$70, uncovered parking lots A & B (limited number of covered spaces – on “first-come first-serve basis), available discounts for 10+ cars, transportation by free shuttle buses, payment in cash/Master Card/Visa, no reservations are required. Embarkation – baggage must be unloaded at the terminal prior to parking (the shuttles don’t handle baggage during embarkation); Debarkation – you can choose between 1) to return directly to Parking Lots (A, B) to retrieve car without baggage, then pick up the passengers/baggage at the terminal, and 2) to depart the terminal on baggage-capable shuttles (there will be some wait time).
- follow this link for more info (travel directions & maps) at the Galveston port official website.
CCL Magic Ship Details (Specs & Stats)
- year built 2011, last refurbished 2011 (to receive Fun Ship 2.0 in 2015)
- cost to build: USD 740 million
- capacity: 3690 passengers, 1367 crew
- 14 passenger decks, total number of cabins: 1823.
- weight 130,000 tons, length 1000 ft (306 m), speed 42kmh (26mph), more information at Carnival.COM. Public spaces: 5 restaurants-MDRs (“Northern Lights”, “Southern Lights”, “Cucina Del Capitano”, “Marketplace”, “Prime”), Carnival Cloud 9 Spa, 13 bars, 3 pools, 8 Jacuzzis, feature venues (Ocean Plaza, Hat Trick casino, Play It Again, RedFrog, Escape, Spotlight (the Punchliner Club), Vibe disco), 2 theaters (Showtime, Seaside Theatre), a Basketball court, ship-around Promenade. Fun Fact – the ship has the first-ever on-board ropes course named “SkyCourse” (with 20 different tracks).
- Dream-class ship (sisters: Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream).
- Carnival Magic ship current location at VesselFinder.com.
Best “Fun Ship” fun on your so very special “Galveston cruise” Carnival Magic itinerary in 2013!