Carnival Magic Itinerary 2014-2015 Position
Information on Carnival Magic itinerary 2014-2015 cruise Galveston TX. See the Carnival Magic location now (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Carnival Magic cruise ship itinerary, maps, ports of call, port times, sailing destinations. New feature is the Magic cruise schedule (all departure dates from Galveston to Caribbean). Integrated with Carnival cruise ships itineraries (Magic, and the rest of the 24 “Carnival Fun Ships” in the fleet).
Carnival Magic itinerary map/ports
The CCL Magic cruise ship sailing calendar shows all Galveston TX departures on all 7-day cruises to Florida-Bahamas and Western Caribbean (round-trips, without itinerary changes).
- Galveston, Texas.
List of destinations, countries (the “Galveston ports of call”)
- Belize (Belize City), Cayman Islands (Grand Cayman), Honduras – Bay Islands (Roatan), Jamaica (stopping at Montego Bay), Mexico (Cozumel), The Bahamas (Nassau – New Providence island, & Freeport – Grand Bahama) and USA - Florida (calling on Key West, the southernmost point of the United States).
Carnival Magic itinerary – Galveston cruise schedule to Western Caribbean
|Western Caribbean itineraries, maps||cruise dates (departures)|
|7-day Galveston to Jamaica with Mexico – leaving on Sunday (4PM) to [day 2 & 3 at sea], Montego Bay/Jamaica (day 4, 9AM-6PM), Grand Cayman (day 5, 7AM-6PM), Cozumel (day 6, 10AM-6PM), [day 7 at sea].||
|7-day Galveston to Mexico with Belize – departing on Sunday (4PM) to [day 2 & 3 at sea], Roatan (Mahogany Bay, day 4, 8AM-6PM), Belize City (day 5, 8AM-5PM), Cozumel (day 6, 8AM-5PM), [day 7 at sea].||
Carnival Magic itinerary – Galveston cruise schedule to Bahamas-Florida
|Florida-Bahamas itinerary, map||departure dates|
|7-day Galveston to “Florida-Bahamas” (leaving on Sunday, 4PM) to [day 2 at sea], Key West FL (day 3, 10AM-6PM) and in Bahamas visiting Freeport (day 4, 8AM-5PM) and Nassau (7AM-5PM).||
Carnival Magic Galveston cruise port - terminal address, information
- cruise Terminal 2 address: “2702 Harborside Dr / Galveston, TX 77550″, Pier 27.
- GPS location: terminals (“22nd Street and Harborside Drive”), parking (“33rd Street and Harborside Drive”).
- recommended time to be at the port – 10:00 AM, boarding/embarkation time around 11:30 AM.
- parking: (7-day cruise) US$70, uncovered parking lots A & B (limited number of covered spaces – on “first-come first-serve basis), available discounts for 10+ cars, transportation by free shuttle buses, payment in cash/Master Card/Visa, no reservations are required. Embarkation – baggage must be unloaded at the terminal prior to parking (the shuttles don’t handle baggage during embarkation); Debarkation – you can choose between 1) to return directly to Parking Lots (A, B) to retrieve car without baggage, then pick up the passengers/baggage at the terminal, and 2) to depart the terminal on baggage-capable shuttles (there will be some wait time).
- The following link offers more info (travel directions & maps) at the Galveston port official website.
Carnival Magic cruise ship information
- year built 2011, last refurbished 2011 (to receive Fun Ship 2.0 in 2015)
- cost to build: USD 740 million, MMSI 370491000, IMO 9378486
- capacity: 3690 passengers, 1367 crew
- 14 passenger decks, total number of cabins: 1823.
- weight 130,000 tons, length 1000 ft (306 m), speed 42kmh (26mph), more information at Carnival.COM. Public spaces: 5 restaurants-MDRs (“Northern Lights”, “Southern Lights”, “Cucina Del Capitano”, “Marketplace”, “Prime”), Carnival Cloud 9 Spa, 13 bars, 3 pools, 8 Jacuzzis, feature venues (Ocean Plaza, Hat Trick casino, Play It Again, RedFrog, Escape, Spotlight (the Punchliner Club), Vibe disco), 2 theaters (Showtime, Seaside Theatre), a Basketball court, ship-around Promenade. For more information see Carnival Magic deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
- Fun Fact – the ship has the first-ever on-board ropes course named “SkyCourse” (with 20 different tracks).
- Dream-class ship (sisters: Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream).
Carnival Magic position tracker
In the event of loosing the Carnival Magic position on the map below, to track it again our “Magic cruise ship locator” page will need to be reloaded. The Carnival Magic current position AIS data is from the VesselFinder ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Carnival Magic itinerary information and the CCL Magic cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. We wish you best prices experiences with most “Fun Ship Carnival” fun on your so very special Carnival Magic ”Galveston cruise ship” Caribbean adventures!