Carnival Liberty Itinerary 2013 Cruise Miami Eastern-Western Caribbean
Information on Carnival Cruises Carnival Liberty itinerary 2013 itineraries, routes and destinations. Your 7-day Caribbean Carnival Liberty cruise ship itinerary (no changes in 2013) offers again the most popular Carnival deals to Western and Eastern Caribbean (with the Bahamas) on 7-day cruises leaving out of Miami, Florida. Integrated with Carnival Cruise Lines Itinerary (Liberty, and the rest of the 24 ships in the fleet).
Carnival cruise Liberty itinerary map (as departure and call ports)
- port of departure: Miami, Florida.
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call (ordered alphabetically): Bahamas (Nassau, and Half Moon Cay – the Carnival’s Caribbean private island), Belize (Belize City), Cayman Islands (calling on Grand Cayman), Honduras (Roatan, in Bay Islands), Mexico (Cozumel), Puerto Rico (the San Juan port), Turks and Caicos Islands (visiting Grand Turk), US Virgin Islands (USVI, calling on St Thomas).
The 7-day sailing from Miami Carnival Liberty itinerary Western Caribbean is a cruise to Cozumel, Belize City, Roatan, Grand Cayman (the whole year-round, including for New Years Eve 2013).
The 7-day cruise from Miami to Bahamas Carnival Liberty itinerary Eastern Caribbean is to Nassau, St Thomas, Puerto Rico, Grand Turk (to be operated in January March April December 2013, including for Christmas 2013), and to Half Moon Cay, St Thomas, Puerto Rico, Grand Turk (to be operated February March April May June July August September October November December 2013).
Carnival Liberty Miami port address, boarding time & parking.
- Carnival cruise Liberty port Miami (Dodge Island) travel distance-time: it’s 8 ml from the Miami Airport (appr 25 min) and 25 ml from the Ft Lauderdale International Airport (appr 45 min).
- “Terminal D” address: “1435 North Cruise Boulevard, Port of Miami, Miami, FL 33132″
- “Terminal E” address: “1265 North Cruise Boulevard, Port of Miami, Miami, FL 33132″.
- recommended time to be at the Miami cruise port – 10:30 AM.
- Lot 2 is an open, outdoor garage, parking fee: US $20 per day (no advance reservations are required). Follow this FunVille link for travel directions to the Miami port.
CCL Liberty Ship Details (Specs & Stats)
- year built 2005, last refurbished 2011 (the first Carnival ship with Fun Ship 2.0 upgrade)
- cost to build: USD 500 million
- capacity: 2978 passengers, 1160 crew
- total number of cabins: 1484.
- weight 110,000 tons, length 952 ft (290 m), speed 46kmh (29mph), more information at Carnival.COM. And this is a link to the ship’s virtual tour at YouTube.
- Best features & public spaces: 3 restaurants-MDRs (“Golden Olympian”, “Silver Olympian”, “Emile’s”), 15 bars (Harry’s, Mongolian Wok, Grand buffet & Deli, Burrito, Pizzeria,sushi, Gloves, Promenade, Jardin, Piano Man, The Stage, Cabinet, EA sports), 2 theaters (Venetian Palace, Seaside), other venues (Czar’s Palace casino, “Hot & Cool” disco, the Victoria Lounge), 3 pools, 5 Jacuzzis. Fun Fact – this is also the first ever Fun Ship with installed ”Seaside Theater” – the Carnival’s hugely big outdoor LED screen (12×22 ft, or 3,7×6,7 m).
- Conquets-class (sister-ships Carnival Conquest, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory, Carnival Valor).
- Carnival Liberty ship current location at VesselFinder.com.
Happy fun experiences on your always special “Miami cruise” Carnival Liberty itinerary in 2013!