Carnival Liberty Itinerary 2014-2015
Information on Carnival Liberty itinerary 2014-2015 Miami changes (new itineraries from Port Canaveral). See the Carnival Liberty location now (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Carnival Liberty cruise ship itinerary, maps, cruise ports of call, port times. New feature is the Liberty cruise schedule (all departure dates from Miami and Port Canaveral FL). Integrated with Carnival cruise ships itineraries (Liberty, and the rest of the 24 “Carnival Fun Ships” in the fleet).
Carnival Liberty itinerary map/ports
The CCL Liberty cruise ship in 2014 and 2015 offers exclusively 7-day deals to Easter-Western Caribbean leaving out of Miami FL.
In 2014-2015, the Liberty cruise ship will be departing from Port Canaveral (home port change) to Bahamas, and also to Eastern-Western-Southern Caribbean.
- Miami Florida
- Port Canaveral Florida.
List of destinations, countries and ports of call
- Bahamas (Freeport, Nassau, and Half Moon Cay – the Carnival’s Caribbean private island), Belize (Belize City), Cayman Islands (calling on Grand Cayman), Honduras (Roatan, in Bay Islands), Mexico (Cozumel, and Costa Maya), Puerto Rico (the San Juan port), Turks and Caicos Islands (visiting Grand Turk), US Virgin Islands (USVI, calling on St Thomas), Aruba (Oranjestad), Curacao (Willemstad), BVI (Tortola).
Carnival Liberty itinerary 2014-2015 Miami/Port Canaveral cruise schedule to Eastern Caribbean
Carnival Liberty Port Canaveral cruise departures are at 4PM, arrivals back into Port Canaveral (Orlando) port are at 8AM.
|Eastern Caribbean itineraries, maps||cruise dates (departures)|
*Carnival Liberty Miami cruise departures are at 4PM, arrivals into Miami port are at 8AM.7-day Miami to Puerto Rico with either Nassau or Half Moon Cay (day 2, 9AM – 5PM), [day 3 at sea], St Thomas (Charlotte Amalie, 10AM – 6PM, Puerto Rico (San Juan, 7AM – 3:30PM) and Grand Turk (11AM – 5:30PM), [day 7 at sea].
|7-day Port Canaveral to Nassau (8:30AM – 2PM), [day 3 at sea], St Thomas (11AM – 7PM), Puerto Rico (8AM – 4PM), Grand Turk (1-7PM), [day 7 at sea].||
|8-day Port Canaveral to [day 2 at sea], Grand Turk (7AM – 2PM), St Thomas (1-9PM), Tortola (8AM – 6PM), St Maarten (8AM – 4PM), day 7 & 8 at sea].||
|8-day Port Canaveral to [day 2 at sea], Grand Turk (7AM-2PM), Puerto Rico (1-10PM), St Thomas (8AM-6PM), St Maarten (8AM-4PM), [day 7-8 at sea).||
|7-day Port Canaveral to Nassau (8:30AM-2PM), [day 3 at sea], St Thomas (11AM-7PM), St Maarten (7AM-5PM), [sea days 6 & 7].||
Carnival Liberty itinerary 2014 Miami/Port Canaveral cruise schedule to Western Caribbean
|Western Caribbean itineraries, maps||cruise departure dates|
|7-day Miami to [day 2 at sea], Cozumel (8AM – 5PM), Belize City (8AM – 5PM), Roatan (Mahogany Bay, 7AM – 3PM), Grand Cayman (George Town, 10AM – 6PM), [day 7 at sea].||
|7-day Port Canaveral to [day 2 at sea], Cozumel (10AM – 6PM), Belize City (8AM – 6PM), Roatan (9AM – 6PM), Costa Maya (7AM – 2PM), [day 7 at sea].||
|7-day Port Canaveral to Cozumel (day 3, 10AM-6PM), Belize (8AM-4PM), Costa Maya (8AM-4PM), [day 6 at sea], Nassau (7AM-2PM).||
|7-day Port Canaveral to Nassau (9AM-5PM), [day 3 at sea], Cozumel (8AM-4PM), Roatan (9AM-6PM), Costa Maya (7AM-1PM), [day 7 at sea].||
Carnival Liberty itinerary – Port Canaveral cruise schedule to Bahamas-Southern Caribbean
|Southern Caribbean and Bahamas itineraries, maps||Port Canaveral cruise departure dates|
|5-day Bahamas – from Port Canaveral to Grand Bahama (Freeport, 9AM – 5PM), Nassau (8AM – 5PM), Half Moon Cay (8AM – 4PM), [day 5 at sea].||
|8-day Southern Caribbean – from Port Canaveral to Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk.||
Carnival Liberty Miami cruise port – terminal address, information
- Carnival cruise Liberty port Miami (Dodge Island) travel distance-time: it’s 8 ml from the Miami Airport (appr 25 min) and 25 ml from the Ft Lauderdale International Airport (appr 45 min).
- “Terminal D” address: “1435 North Cruise Boulevard, Port of Miami, Miami, FL 33132″
- “Terminal E” address: “1265 North Cruise Boulevard, Port of Miami, Miami, FL 33132″.
- recommended time to be at the Miami cruise port – 10:30 AM.
- Lot 2 is an open, outdoor garage, parking fee: US $20 per day (no advance reservations are required). Follow this FunVille link for travel directions to the Miami port.
Carnival Liberty cruise ship information
- year built 2005, last refurbished 2011 (the first Carnival ship with Fun Ship 2.0 upgrade, scheduled refurbishment in October 2014)
- cost to build: USD 500 million, MMSI 371083000, IMO 9278181
- capacity: 2978 passengers, 1160 crew
- total number of cabins: 1484.
- weight 110,000 tons, length 952 ft (290 m), speed 46kmh (29mph), more information at Carnival.COM. And this is a link to the ship’s virtual tour at YouTube.
- Best features & public spaces: 3 restaurants-MDRs (“Golden Olympian”, “Silver Olympian”, “Emile’s”), 15 bars (Harry’s, Mongolian Wok, Grand buffet & Deli, Burrito, Pizzeria,sushi, Gloves, Promenade, Jardin, Piano Man, The Stage, Cabinet, EA sports), 2 theaters (Venetian Palace, Seaside), other venues (Czar’s Palace casino, “Hot & Cool” disco, the Victoria Lounge), 3 pools, 5 Jacuzzis. Fun Fact – this is also the first ever Fun Ship with installed ”Seaside Theater” – the Carnival’s hugely big outdoor LED screen (12×22 ft, or 3,7×6,7 m). For more information see Carnival Liberty deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
- Conquets-class (sister-ships Carnival Conquest, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory, Carnival Valor).
Carnival Liberty position tracker
In the event of loosing the Carnival Liberty position on the map below, to track it again our “Liberty cruise ship locator” page will need to be reloaded. The Carnival Liberty current position AIS data is from the VesselFinder ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Carnival Liberty itinerary information and the CCL Liberty cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. We wish you always happy fun experiences on your special Carnival Liberty cruise vacations from Florida!