Carnival Legend Itinerary 2014-2015 Position,Australia
Information on Carnival Legend itinerary 2014-2015 changes (new Australia itineraries). See the Carnival Legend location now (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Carnival Legend cruise ship itinerary, maps, ports of call, cruise times, destinations. New feature is the Legend cruise schedule (all departure dates from Tampa and Sydney Australia). Integrated with Carnival cruise ships itineraries (Legend, and the rest of the 24 “Carnival Fun Ships” in the fleet).
Carnival Legend itinerary map/ports
The CCL Legend cruise ship sailing calendar for 2014 (partially) offers round-trip departures from Tampa FL for the “traditional” 7-day Carnival deals to Western Caribbean. Legend used to sail in Europe (Summer 2013) leaving from UK and in the region of the Mediterranean Sea (from Venice and Barcelona).
2014 is the “Carnival Legend Australia” year. CCL Legend ship will be the second “Fun Ship” to operate regular sailings in this so special for the fun fans region.
- Tampa FL (Florida, USA)
- Long Beach (Los Angeles, California, USA)
- Sydney (Australia).
List of destinations, countries and ports of call (ordered by region):
- Western Caribbean ports: Belize (Belize City), Cayman Islands – Grand Cayman (George Town), Honduras – Bay Islands (Roatan, Mahogany Bay), Mexico (Costa Maya, Cozumel).
- On relocation (countries only, see more at the routes info below): Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Mexico (Riviera), French Polynesia, Fiji, and New Caledonia.
- Australia itineraries ports of call: Fiji (Port Denarau, and Suva), New Caledonia (Isle of Pines, New Caledonia, Lifou isle, Noumea, and Mare), Vanuatu (Champagne Bay/Espiritu Santo, Mystery Island, Vila, and Wala).
- All Carnival Legend Tampa cruise departures are on Sunday (at 4PM), arrivals in Tampa FL at 8AM
Carnival Legend itinerary 2014 Tampa cruise schedule to Western Caribbean, Panama Canal repositioning to Australia
|Western Caribbean itineraries, maps||Tampa cruise dates (departures)|
|7-day to [day 2 at sea], Cozumel [day 3, 9AM - 5PM], Belize City (day 4, 9AM – 5PM), Roatan (day 5, 8AM – 3PM), Grand Cayman (day 6, 10AM – 6PM), [day 7 at sea].||
|Panama Canal cruise from Tampa to Long Beach CA (Los Angeles) – 13-day to [day 2 at sea], Grand Cayman, [day 4 at sea], Cartagena/Colombia, Panama Canal crossing (day 66AM-5PM), [day 7 at sea], Puntarenas/Costa Rica, [sea days 9, 10, 11], Cabo San Lucas/Baja Mexico, [day 13 at sea]. Arriving in Long Beach CA (LA) at 9AM.||2014 - August 17.|
|USA to Australia 23-day from Long Beach to Sydney (leaving at 8PM) to [2 & 3 at sea], Vallarta, [sea days 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11], Tahiti (Papeete, 8AM-6PM), Moorea (8AM-5PM), Bora Bora (7AM-4PM), [sea days 15, 16, 17, 18], Fiji (Suva, 8AM-4PM), [day 20 at sea], Noumea (9AM-5PM), [sea days 22 & 23]. Arriving in Sydney AU at 6:30AM.||2014 – August 30.|
Carnival Legend itinerary – Australia cruise schedule 2014-2015 from Sydney
CCL Legend will arrive in Australia (Sydney cruise port) on Sept 23, 2014, to operate from there until April 2015. The Legend ship will also be sailing from Australia during summer seasons 2015-2016. Some of the ports on the maps below may differ from the exact itinerary, but until we get the right maps, these will at least show you the ports location.
|Australia itineraries, maps||cruise dates (departures) from Sydney|
|8-night cruise [day 2 & 3 at sea], Mare (9AM – 6PM), Lifou Isle (7AM-5PM), Noumea (8AM – 5PM), [day 7 & 8 at sea].||
|9-night cruise [day 2 & 3 at sea] Mare (9AM-5PM), Noumea (8AM-5PM), Lifou (8AM-pM), Isle Of Pines (8AM-5PM), [day 8 & 9 at sea].||
|11-night to [day 2 & 3 at sea], Noumea (8AM – 5PM), Mystery Island (9AM – 4:30PM), Espirito Santo (10AM – 6PM), Wala (8AM – 5PM), Vila (8AM – 5PM).||
|12-night cruise from Sydney to Fiji – [day 2 & 3 at sea], Noumea, Mystery Island, [day 6 at sea], Port Denarau, Suva, [day 9 at sea], Mare, [day 11 & 12 at sea], all call ports times [staying in port from 8AM to 5PM].||2014 – November 14.|
Carnival Legend cruise ship information
- year built 2002 (last refurbished 2009, scheduled for a Fun Ship 2.0 upgrade in 2013)
- cost to build: USD 375 million, MMSI 354237000, IMO 9224726
- capacity: 2124 passengers, 930 crew
- 12 passenger decks, total number of cabins: 1063
- weight 88,500 tons, length 963 ft (294 m), speed 41kmh (25mph), more info at Carnival.COM. Public spaces: 3 restaurants-MDRs (“Truffles”, “The Golden Fleece”, “Unicorn Cafe”), 8 bars, 3 pools, feature venues and lounges (Follies, the Club Merlin casino, Satchmo’s, Medusa’s Lair, Odyssey, Atlantis), a basketball court, an on-board chapel. For more information see Carnival Legend deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
- a Spirit-class (Panamax) ship, sister to Carnival Miracle, Carnival Pride, Carnival Spirit.
Carnival Legend position tracker
In the event of loosing the Carnival Legend position on the map below, to track it again our “Legend cruise ship locator” page will need to be reloaded. The Carnival Legend current position AIS data is from the VesselFinder ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Carnival Legend itinerary information and the CCL Legend cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. Best of luck with your Carnival cruise Legend deals, and have best fun on the new Legend-ary Fun Ship leaving from Australia!