Information on Carnival Legend itinerary 2014-2015-2016 cruise calendar, which includes all departure dates to Alaska and the new Australia itineraries from Sydney. This page also shows the Carnival Legend location now – a cruise tracker for the ship’s current position at sea.
Here you will find a review of the Carnival Legend cruise ship itinerary, maps, routes, ports of call and destinations. Below you can see the complete Carnival Legend cruise schedule with all 2014, 2015 and 2016 Australia and Alaska sailing dates, ports, arrivals and departures. This page is integrated with our review of Carnival Cruise Lines itineraries (Legend, and the rest of the “Carnival Fun Ships” in the fleet).
Carnival Legend cruise ship itinerary
Carnival Legend itinerary calendar for 2014 (partially) offers round-trip departures from Tampa FL for the “traditional” 7-day Carnival deals to Western Caribbean. The Legend ship used to sail in Europe (in Summer 2013) leaving from UK, and also in the region of the Mediterranean Sea (out of Venice and Barcelona).
2014 is the “Carnival Legend Australia” year. Legend will be the second “Fun Ship” (together with the Carnival ship Spirit) to operate regular sailings in the “Down Under” lucrative (for Carnival Corp) and so special (for the Fun Ships fans) vacation cruising region. This news calls for some cheap one-way repositioning cruises to Australia, including a Panama Canal transition from the Caribbean to California.
In 2015 Carnival Legend starts cruises to Alaska leaving from Seattle WA (round-trip, and one way between Seattle and Vancouver on repositioning).
List of departure ports
- leaving from Tampa FL (Florida, USA), Long Beach (Los Angeles, California, USA), and Sydney (Australia).
- Tampa cruise departures are on Sunday at 4 PM, arrivals in Tampa are at 8 am.
- All Australia itineraries are departing from Sydney at 6:30 pm, arrivals back to Sydney cruise port are at 6:30 am.
List of cruise destinations
- Western Caribbean (Mexico), Repositioning Cruises (Panama Canal, and Transpacific crossing /with French Polynesia, Fiji, and New Caledonia).
- Australia itineraries ports of call: Fiji (Port Denarau, and Suva), New Caledonia (Isle of Pines, New Caledonia, Lifou isle, Noumea, and Mare), Vanuatu (Champagne Bay/Espiritu Santo, Mystery Island, Vila, and Wala).
Carnival Legend itinerary 2014 Tampa cruise dates
7-day Western Caribbean cruise from Tampa to Mexico and Belize (day 2 and 7 at sea)
Carnival Legend itinerary 2014 Australia cruise dates
CCL Legend will arrive in Australia (Sydney cruise port) on Sept 23, 2014, to operate from there until April 2015. The Legend ship will also be sailing from Australia during summer seasons 2015-2016. Some of the ports on the maps below may differ from the exact itinerary, but until we get the right maps, these will at least show you the ports location.
Note: all Australia itineraries are with round-trip Sydney departures.
- October 27 – 10-day to Mare (30), Isle Of Pines (31), Mystery Island (Nov 1), and Vila (Nov 2)
- November 6 – 8-day to Mare (9), Lifou (10), and Noumea (11)
- November 14 – 12-day to Noumea (17), Mystery Island (18), Fiji (Port Denarau/20, Suva/21), and Mare (23)
- November 26 – 10-day to Mare (29), Noumea (30), Mystery Island (Dec 1), and Vila (Dec 2)
- December 6 – 10-day to Isle Of Pines (9), Noumea (10), Mare (11), and Vila (12)
- December 16 – 11-day to Isle Of Pines (19), Mystery Island (20), Vila (21), Wala (22), and Noumea (24)
- December 27 – 9-day to Mare (30), Noumea (31), Lifou (Jan 1), and Isle Of Pines (Jan 2).
Carnival Legend Australia itineraries maps
|9-day Australia cruise to [day 2 & 3 at sea] Mare (9AM-5PM), Noumea (8AM-5PM), Lifou (8AM-pM), Isle Of Pines (8AM-5PM), [day 8 & 9 at sea].||11-day Australia cruise to [day 2 & 3 at sea], Noumea (8AM – 5PM), Mystery Island (9AM – 4:30PM), Espirito Santo (10AM – 6PM), Wala (8AM – 5PM), Vila (8AM – 5PM).|
|12-day Australia cruise from Sydney to Fiji – [day 2 & 3 at sea], Noumea, Mystery Island, [day 6 at sea], Port Denarau, Suva, [day 9 at sea], Mare, [day 11 & 12 at sea], all call ports times [staying in port from 8AM to 5PM].||-|
Carnival Legend itinerary 2015 Australia cruise dates
Note: all itineraries are with round-trip departures from Sydney
- January 5 – 10-day to Mare (8), Noumea (9), Mystery Island (10), and Vila (11)
- January 15 – 8-day to Mare (18), Isle Of Pines (19), and Noumea (20)
- January 23 – 12-day to Isle Of Pines (26), Mystery Island (27), Fiji (Port Denarau/29, Suva/30) and Noumea (Feb 1)
- February 4 – 9-day to Isle Of Pines (7), Lifou (8), Noumea (9), and Mare (10)
- February 13 – 10-day to Vila (17), Mystery Island (18), Mare (19), and Noumea (20)
- February 23 – -day to Isle Of Pines (26), Mystery Island (27), Espiritu Santo (28), Wala (), and Vila (Mar 2)
- March 6 – 9-day to Isle Of Pines (9), Mare (10), Lifou (11), and Noumea (12)
- March 15 – 11-day to Vila (19), Espiritu Santo (20), Mystery Island (21), Noumea (22), Isle of Pines (23)
- March 26 – 10-day to Noumea (29), Lifou (30), Mystery Island (31), and Vila (Apr 1)
- April 5 – 11-day to Espiritu Santo (9), Vila (10), Mystery Island (11), Isle of Pines (12), and Noumea (13)
- April 16 – 4-day to Tasmania (Hobart, Apr 18)
- April 20 (one-way relocation from Australia to Hawaii) 18-day from Sydney to Honolulu, visiting Fiji (Suva), French Polynesia (Bora Bora, Moorea, Tahiti), to Honolulu (arriving on May 7).
- September 26 (one-way relocation from Hawaii to Australia) 18-day from Honolulu to Sydney, visiting Tahiti (Oct 2), Moorea, Bora Bora, Suva (Oct 10), to Sydney (arriving on Oct 15).
|07.May - 17.May
|Honolulu (08.May) - Kahului/Maui (09.May) - Hilo (10.May) - Kailua/Hawaii (11.May) - Kauai (12.May) - At Sea (13.May - 17.May) - Vancouver (18.May)|
|18.May - 26.May
|Vancouver (18.May) - At Sea (19.May) - Tracy Arm (20.May) - Juneau (21.May) - Skagway (22.May) - Glacier Bay (23.May) - Ketchikan (24.May) - At Sea (25.May) - Seattle (26.May)|
|26.May - 02.Jun
|Seattle (26.May) - At Sea (27.May) - Juneau (28.May) - Skagway (29.May) - Glacier Bay (30.May) - Ketchikan (31.May) - Victoria (01.Jun) - Seattle (02.Jun)|
|02.Jun - 09.Jun
|Seattle (02.Jun) - At Sea (03.Jun) - Tracy Arm (04.Jun) - Skagway (05.Jun) - Juneau (06.Jun) - Ketchikan (07.Jun) - Victoria (08.Jun) - Seattle (09.Jun)|
|09.Jun - 16.Jun
|Seattle (09.Jun) - At Sea (10.Jun) - Tracy Arm (11.Jun) - Skagway (12.Jun) - Juneau (13.Jun) - Ketchikan (14.Jun) - Victoria (15.Jun) - Seattle (16.Jun)|
|16.Jun - 23.Jun
|Seattle (16.Jun) - At Sea (17.Jun) - Tracy Arm (18.Jun) - Skagway (19.Jun) - Juneau (20.Jun) - Ketchikan (21.Jun) - Victoria (22.Jun) - Seattle (23.Jun)|
|23.Jun - 30.Jun
|Seattle (23.Jun) - At Sea (24.Jun) - Tracy Arm (25.Jun) - Skagway (26.Jun) - Juneau (27.Jun) - Ketchikan (28.Jun) - Victoria (29.Jun) - Seattle (30.Jun)|
|30.Jun - 07.Jul
|Seattle (30.Jun) - At Sea (01.Jul) - Tracy Arm (02.Jul) - Skagway (03.Jul) - Juneau (04.Jul) - Ketchikan (05.Jul) - Victoria (06.Jul) - Seattle (07.Jul)|
|07.Jul - 14.Jul
|Seattle (07.Jul) - At Sea (08.Jul) - Tracy Arm (09.Jul) - Skagway (10.Jul) - Juneau (11.Jul) - Ketchikan (12.Jul) - Victoria (13.Jul) - Seattle (14.Jul)|
|14.Jul - 21.Jul
|Seattle (14.Jul) - At Sea (15.Jul) - Tracy Arm (16.Jul) - Skagway (17.Jul) - Juneau (18.Jul) - Ketchikan (19.Jul) - Victoria (20.Jul) - Seattle (21.Jul)|
|21.Jul - 28.Jul
|Seattle (21.Jul) - At Sea (22.Jul) - Tracy Arm (23.Jul) - Skagway (24.Jul) - Juneau (25.Jul) - Ketchikan (26.Jul) - Victoria (27.Jul) - Seattle (28.Jul)|
|28.Jul - 04.Aug
|Seattle (28.Jul) - At Sea (29.Jul) - Tracy Arm (30.Jul) - Skagway (31.Jul) - Juneau (01.Aug) - Ketchikan (02.Aug) - Victoria (03.Aug) - Seattle (04.Aug)|
|04.Aug - 11.Aug
|Seattle (04.Aug) - At Sea (05.Aug) - Tracy Arm (06.Aug) - Skagway (07.Aug) - Juneau (08.Aug) - Ketchikan (09.Aug) - Victoria (10.Aug) - Seattle (11.Aug)|
|11.Aug - 18.Aug
|Seattle (11.Aug) - At Sea (12.Aug) - Tracy Arm (13.Aug) - Skagway (14.Aug) - Juneau (15.Aug) - Ketchikan (16.Aug) - Victoria (17.Aug) - Seattle (18.Aug)|
|18.Aug - 25.Aug
|Seattle (18.Aug) - At Sea (19.Aug) - Tracy Arm (20.Aug) - Skagway (21.Aug) - Juneau (22.Aug) - Ketchikan (23.Aug) - Victoria (24.Aug) - Seattle (25.Aug)|
|25.Aug - 01.Sep
|Seattle (25.Aug) - At Sea (26.Aug) - Tracy Arm (27.Aug) - Skagway (28.Aug) - Juneau (29.Aug) - Ketchikan (30.Aug) - Victoria (31.Aug) - Seattle (01.Sep)|
|01.Sep - 08.Sep
|Seattle (01.Sep) - At Sea (02.Sep) - Juneau (03.Sep) - Skagway (04.Sep) - Glacier Bay (05.Sep) - Ketchikan (06.Sep) - Victoria (07.Sep) - Seattle (08.Sep)|
|08.Sep - 15.Sep
|Seattle (08.Sep) - At Sea (09.Sep) - Juneau (10.Sep) - Skagway (11.Sep) - Glacier Bay (12.Sep) - Ketchikan (13.Sep) - At Sea (14.Sep) - Vancouver (15.Sep)|
|15.Sep - 25.Sep
|Vancouver (15.Sep) - At Sea (16.Sep - 20.Sep) - Hilo (21.Sep) - Kailua/Hawaii (22.Sep) - Kauai (23.Sep) - Kahului/Maui (24.Sep) - Honolulu (25.Sep)|
Carnival Legend itinerary 2016 cruises
Carnival Legend current position
In the event of loosing the Carnival Legend position on the map below, to find it again our Carnival cruise ship tracker page will need to be reloaded (F5 keyboard button). The AIS data for the Carnival Legend current location is from VesselFinder (ship tracking site).
2013 (Fun Ship 2.0 refurbishment)
Flag State (registered in)
Gross tonnage weight
|2120 (2680 max)
963 ft (294 m)
Owner / Operator
Official website link
|Kværner Masa (Finland)
USD 380 mill
Carnival Corporation / Carnival Cruise Lines
Carnival Legend cruise ship
You can share the Carnival Legend cruise ship itinerary tracker page via the social buttons. We wish you best prices and most happy happy sailings “Down Under” for the best of fun on your new “Fun Ship special” Carnival Legend Australia cruising vacations!