Carnival Legend Itinerary 2013/2014 Cruise Europe Tampa Western Caribbean
Information on Carnival Cruises Carnival Legend itinerary 2013 changes, destinations and sail routes. Your Carnival Legend cruise ship itinerary from Tampa offers the “traditional” 7-day deals to Western Caribbean. Two one-way Transatlantic repositioning cruise crossings in 2013 will flank the big news titled “Carnival Legend cruise Europe 2013” – during its Summer and early Fall season, this Fun Ship will offer a set of Carnival UK 2013 best deals on departures from England (Dover). Integrated with Carnival Cruise Lines Itinerary (Legend, and the rest of the 24 Fun Ships in the fleet).
Carnival cruise ship Legend itinerary map of destinations (as departure and call ports)
- ports of departure: Tampa FL (Florida, USA), Barcelona (Spain), Venice (Italy), Dover (England, UK).
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call (ordered by region):
- Caribbean (Western) – Belize (Belize City), Cayman Islands – Grand Cayman (George Town), Honduras – Bay Islands (Roatan, Mahogany Bay), Mexico (Costa Maya, Cozumel).
- Europe (Mediterranean) - Croatia (Dubrovnik), France (Marseille), Greece (Athens – from the port of Piraeus), Italy (Livorno, Rome – from Civitavecchia port, Naples, Venice), Italy-Sardinia (Olbia), Italy-Sicily (Messina), Monaco (Monte Carlo), Spain - Balearic Islands (Palma De Mallorca), Turkey (Izmir).
- Northern Europe (Baltic, UK) - Belgium (Bruges – from port of Zeebrugge), Denmark (Copenhagen), Estonia (Tallinn), Finland (Helsinki), France (Paris – from port of Le Havre), Germany (Hamburg, and Berlin – from Warnemunde port, located near Rostock), Holland (Amsterdam), Ireland (Dublin), Northern Ireland (Belfast), Norway (Alesund, Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger), Russia (St Petersburg), Scotland (Edinburgh, Invergordon, Glasgow (from port of Greenock).
- Transatlantic & Repositioning – Bermuda (Kings Wharf), Caribbean (Aruba (Oranjestad), Curacao (Willemstad), Jamaica (Ocho Rios), Turks and Caicos (Grand Turk), USA – New York (NYC), Portugal – Azores Islands (Ponta Delgada), Portugal (Lisbon), Spain (Malaga, Valencia).
- 7 day cruise Tampa to Western Caribbean, departing from Tampa FL (Sunday, 4PM) to visit: [day 2 at sea], Cozumel [day 3, 9AM - 5PM], Belize City [day 4, 9AM - 5PM], Roatan [day 5, 8AM - 3PM], Grand Cayman [day 6, 10AM - 6PM], [day 7 at sea], arrival in Tampa (Sunday, 8AM) . Carnival Legend Western Caribbean cruise will be operated January-February-March-November-December 2013 (including for Christmas and New Years), and January-February-March-April 2014.
- Two special itineraries to Western Caribbean in October 2013 (round-trips):
- 5-day cruise Tampa to Grand Cayman and Cozumel (October 21)
- 8-day cruise Tampa to Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize City, Costa Maya, Cozumel (October 26).
Now about the Carnival Legend itinerary change. It all starts with a Spring Transatlantic from Florida to Mediterranean: 15-day one-way crossing from Tampa to Barcelona, calling on Kings Warf (Bermuda), Ponta Delgada (Azores), Malaga, Palma De Mallorca, disembarkation in Barcelona (April 7).
Carnival Legend Itinerary 2013 Europe (Mediterranean, Baltic and UK)
The Mediterranean cruise itinerary from Barcelona to Venice - 12-day Barcelona to Venice (calling on Palma De Mallorca, Marseille, Olbia, Livorno, Rome, Naples, Messina, Dubrovnik, disembarkation in Venice (April 22, May 16).
one-way from Venice to Barcelona:
- 12-day to Eastern Mediterranean visiting Greece and Turkey – calling on Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, Messina, Naples, Rome, Livorno, Marseille (May 4).
- 12-day to Western Mediterranean - Dubrovnik, Messina, Naples, Rome, Livorno, Monte Carlo, Marseille, Palma De Mallorca (May 28).
Repositioning from Mediterranean to UK – 12-day one-way from Barcelona to Dover, to visit Monte Carlo, Marseille, Livorno, Rome, Malaga, Lisbon, disembarkation in Dover (June 9).
Carnival Legend itinerary 2013 Europe (Baltic cruise from UK, 12-day from Dover, England, roundtrip)
- to Copenhagen, Warnemunde, Helsinki, St Petersburg, Tallinn, Bruges (June 21)
- to Copenhagen, Warnemunde, Helsinki, St Petersburg, Tallinn, Amsterdam (July 3-15-27, August 8-20)
- (special) to Norway Fjords – cruise to Alesund, Bergen, Stavanger, Oslo, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris (September 1)
- (special) Around Britain – cruise to Scotland and Ireland - Stavanger, Edinburgh, Invergordon, Glasgow, Belfast, Dublin, Paris (September 13).
Fall Transatlantic relocation cruise from UK to USA – 15-day one-way itinerary leaving from Dover to NYC, New York (September 25).
Repositioning cruise from New York to Florida (leaving from NYC to Tampa) – 11-day to visit Grand Turk, Aruba, Curacao, Jamaica (Ocho Rios), Grand Cayman (October 10).
Carnival Legend itinerary 2014 Australia (from Sydney)
- (to be officially revealed by CCL on May 28, 2013)
- 8- to 12-day “Pacific Islands” (visiting ports in New Caledonia, Vanuatu and Fiji Islands).
CCL Carnival Legend cruise ship details (specs/stats)
- year built 2002 (last refurbished 2009, scheduled for a Fun Ship 2.0 upgrade in 2013)
- cost to build: USD 375 million
- capacity: 2124 passengers, 930 crew
- 12 passenger decks, total number of cabins: 1063
- weight 88,500 tons, length 963 ft (294 m), speed 41kmh (25mph), more info at Carnival.COM. Public spaces: 3 restaurants-MDRs (“Truffles”, “The Golden Fleece”, “Unicorn Cafe”), 8 bars, 3 pools, feature venues and lounges (Follies, the Club Merlin casino, Satchmo’s, Medusa’s Lair, Odyssey, Atlantis, ), a basketball court, an on-board chapel.
- a Spirit-class (Panamax) ship, sister to Carnival Miracle, Carnival pride, Carnival Spirit.
- Carnival Legend ship current location at VesselFinder.com.
Share our Carnival Legend itinerary 2013/2014 page via the like buttons below. Best of luck with the Carnival Legend cruise deals, and have a best fun on the Carnival’s Legend-ary ship!