Carnival Inspiration Itinerary 2014-2015 Position
Information on Carnival Inspiration itinerary 2014-2015 cruise Baja Ensenada Mexico from Long Beach CA (Los Angeles). See the Carnival Imagination location now (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Carnival Inspiration cruise ship itinerary, maps, ports of call, port times, sailing routes and destinations. New feature is the Inspiration cruise schedule (all departure dates from Long Beach). Integrated with Carnival cruise ships itineraries (Inspiration, and the rest of the 24 “Carnival Fun Ships” in the fleet).
Carnival Inspiration itinerary map/ports
The CCL Imagination cruise ship sailing calendar shows deals on exclusively Baja Mexico 3- and 4-day Carnival cruises to Ensenada Mexico leaving from Los Angeles (departures out of the Long Beach cruise port, California).
- Long Beach (Los Angeles), California.
List of destinations, countries and ports of call:
- in USA – California (to visit the Santa Catalina Island) and in Mexico – Baja California (calling on the Port of Ensenada).
- Both Inspiration itineraries are operated the whole year round (including on Holiday sailings).
- The Inspiration ship’s current itinerary is since December 2011 (same as the CCL Imagination cruise ship itinerary). Before that, Inspiration was leaving out of Tampa FL to the Western Caribbean.
Carnival Inspiration Itinerary 2014 Long Beach cruise schedule to Baja Ensenada Mexico
|itineraries, maps||cruise dates|
|3-day cruise to Ensenada, leaving from Long Beach on Friday (at 5:30PM) to Ensenada Mexico (on day 2, stays from 9AM to 6PM), [day 3 at sea], arriving in LA on Monday (at 8AM).||
|The 4-day “Carnival Cruise Catalina Ensenada” is leaving from Long Beach on Monday (5:30PM), to visit the Santa Catalina Island (on day 2, stays from 7:30AM to 4:30PM), Baja Ensenada (on day 3, from 9AM to 10PM), [day 4 at sea], arrives in LA on Friday (8AM).||
Carnival Inspiration Long Beach cruise port – terminal address, information
- address: “231 Windsor Way/ Long Beach, CA 90802″.
- boarding/embarkation time: 12:30 PM.
- location: the Carnival cruise terminal Long Beach CA is located 23 ml (37 km) from the LAX (the Los Angeles Airport, appr 50 min travel time) and 12 ml (19 km) from the LGB (the Long Beach Airport, appr 20 min). Follow this link for Long Beach port driving directions and this one to Google Maps.
- Parking prices: US $15 per day per vehicle, it’s a 1450-cars 5-story garage, advance reservations are not required.
Carnival Inspiration cruise ship information
- year built 1996 (last refurbished 2013, November)
- cost to build: USD 270 million, MMSI 309484000, IMO 9087489
- capacity: 2052 passengers, 920 crew
- 14 passenger decks, total number of cabins: 1028
- weight 70,370 tons, length 855 ft (261 m), speed 39kmh (24mph), more info at Carnival.COM. Public spaces: 3 restaurants-MDRs (“Mardi Gras”, “Carnivale”, “Brasserie”), 8 bars, 2 pools, 4 Jacuzzis, feature venues and lounges (Paris, the Monte Carlo casino, “Rock & Roll” disco, Candlelight, Avant Garde). For more information see Carnival Inspiration deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
- Fantasy-class ship (sister to Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Elation, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Fascination, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Sensation).
Carnival Inspiration position tracker
In the event of loosing the Carnival Inspiration position on the map below, to track it again our “Inspiration cruise ship locator” page will need to be reloaded. The Carnival Inspiration current position AIS data is from the VesselFinder ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Carnival Inspiration itinerary information and the CCL Inspiration cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. We wish you only the best prices and best-fun experiences on your short but so cheap Baja Mexico cruise Carnival Inspiration-al Long Beach vacations – straight from the sunny shiny California!