Carnival Imagination Itinerary 2014-2015 Position
Information on Carnival Imagination itinerary 2013-2014-2015 changes (new itineraries from Los Angeles/Long Beach CA). See the Carnival Imagination location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Carnival Imagination cruise ship itinerary, maps, cruise ports of call, port times, routes, destinations. New feature is the Imagination cruise schedule (all departure dates from Long Beach and Miami Florida). Integrated with Carnival cruise ships itineraries (Imagination, and the rest of the 24 “Carnival Fun Ships” in the fleet).
Carnival Imagination Miami / Long Beach itinerary map
The CCL Imagination cruise ship in 2013 offers exclusively 3- and 4-day Carnival deals (respectively, to Bahamas and Western Caribbean / Mexico) on cruises leaving out of Miami, Florida.
However, there’s a major itinerary change present in the Imagination cruise ship schedule for 2014-2015. In January 2014 Imagination will be re-positioned from Florida to California (Miami to Los Angeles, through Panama Canal) to start a new set of Carnival cruise Baja Mexico itineraries departing from the port of Long Beach CA.
Carnival cruise Imagination ship 2014 and 2015 sailing program offers the most affordable to really cheap 4-day “Carnival Cruise Catalina Ensenada” deals and the shorter 3-day departures to Ensenada Mexico from Los Angeles (leaving out of Long Beach CA).
- departure ports: Miami, Florida, Long Beach (Los Angeles), California.
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call:
- Caribbean – in the Commonwealth of the Bahamas (calling on Nassau, on the New Providence island), Mexico (to call on Cozumel) and USA – Florida (Key West, the southernmost point of the US).
- USA West Coast – in the region of California visitng Avalon CA on the Santa Catalina Island and in Baja California to visit Ensenada (a city in Mexico, located 78ml/125km south of San Diego). The island of Santa Catalina California is also called simply “Catalina Island” or “Catalina”. Catalina is located 22ml/35km southwest of LA.
- The Carnival Imagination Miami itinerary was a result from the Fascination ship being relocated from Miami to Jacksonville FL (in 2008) when the old Carnival Celebration cruise ship was transferred to the fleet of Iberocruceros – a subsidiary and brand name of the Carnival Corporation & PLC.
Carnival Imagination itinerary 2013 Miami schedule to Bahamas and Western Caribbean (Mexico)
|Miami itineraries||departures 2013 cruise dates|
|3-day Bahamas cruise itinerary departing from Miami FL [Friday, 4PM] to Nassau (day 2 [arrv 10 PM] & day 3 [dprt 7 AM], (day 4 at sea), arriving in Miami [Monday, 8AM].||
|4-day Western Caribbean cruise itinerary leaving from Miami FL [Monday, 4PM] to visit Key West FL (day 2 [7:30 AM - 1:30 PM]) and Cozumel/Mexico (day 2 [1:30 - 10 PM], (day 3 at sea), arriving in Miami [Friday, 8AM] – (including for Christmas and New Years 2013).||
3-4-day Carnival Imagination itinerary 2014-2015 Long Beach CA cruise schedule to Ensenada Mexico from Los Angeles
|itineraries, maps||departure dates|
|3-day cruise LA to Ensenada/Mexico – leaving from Long Beach on Thursday (5:30PM), Ensenada (as day 2, 9AM-6PM), [day 3 at sea], back to Los Angeles on Sunday (at 8 AM).||
|4-day cruise “Catalina-Ensenada-Long Beach” departing from LA on Sunday (5:30PM) to visit the Santa Catalina Island/California (day 2, 7:30AM-4:30PM) and Ensenada/Baja Mexico (day 3, 9AM-10PM), [day 4 at sea], arriving in Long Beach CA on Thursday (at 8 AM).||
Carnival Imagination itinerary 2014 Panama Canal repositioning from Miami to Los Angeles
As part of its itinerary change, the CCL Imagination ship will offer this unique sailing as a most special opportunity for travelers to enjoy two of the world’s best sea vacation regions by only one so very cheap cruise deal - definitely not to be missed!
|16-day Panama Canal cruise (Miami to Long Beach), to visit (day 1 at sea), Grand Cayman (in George Town Jan 12), Jamaica (in Montego Bay on Jan 13), (day 4 at sea), Colombia (in Cartagena on Jan 15), transiting the Canal on Jan 16, (day 7 at sea), Costa Rica (in Puntarenas on Jan 18), (day 9, 10 & 11 at sea), also visiting the best Mexico Riviera ports – Puerto Vallarta (Jan 22) and Cabo San Lucas (Jan 23), (day 14 & 15 at sea) to disembark in Long Beach CA (to Los Angeles).||leaving from Miami on January 10 at 4 PM, arriving in LA on Jan 26 at 8 AM.|
CCL Carnival Imagination cruise ship information and statistics
- year built 1995 (last refurbished 2013, September)
- cost to build: USD 330 million, MMSI 309933000, IMO 9053878
- capacity: 2052 passengers, 920 crew
- 10 passenger decks, total number of cabins: 1028
- weight 70,370 tons, length 855 ft (261 m), speed 39kmh (24mph), more information at Carnival.COM. Public spaces: 3 restaurants-MDRs (“Spirit”, “Pride”, “Horizon”), 9 bars, 3 pools, 3 Jacuzzis, feature venues (Dynasty, the El Dorado casino, Illusions disco, Shangri La, Xanadu). For more information see Carnival Imagination deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
- Fantasy-class (sister-ship to Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Elation, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Fascination, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Sensation).
Carnival Imagination location now
In the event of loosing the Carnival Imagination position on the map below, to track it again our “Imagination cruise ship locator” page will need to be reloaded. The Carnival Imagination current position AIS data is from the VesselFinder ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Carnival Imagination itinerary information and the CCL Imagination cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. We wish you best prices and best fun on your new, short, cheap and so special Carnival Imagination Long Beach cruise vacations to the always sunny Baja Ensenada Mexico, departing from Los Angeles – the USA West Coast’s capital mega-city!