Carnival Imagination Itinerary 2013/2014 Cruise Miami Long Beach CA
Information on Carnival Cruises Carnival Imagination itinerary 2013/2014 destinations and sailing routes. Your Carnival Imagination cruise ship itinerary in 2013 offers again exclusively 3- and 4-day Carnival deals, respectively to Bahamas and Western Caribbean, on cruises leaving out of Miami, Florida. However, there’s an itinerary change in 2014. In January 2014 CCL Imagination ship will be re-positioned from Florida to California (Miami to Los Angeles) through Panama Canal to start a new set of itineraries departing from the port of Long Beach CA to offer the feature 4-day “Carnival Cruise Catalina Ensenada” deals and the shorter 3-day Ensenada cruise deals. Integrated with Carnival Cruise Lines Itinerary (Imagination, and the rest of the 24 Fun Ships in the fleet).
Carnival cruise Imagination itinerary map (as departure and call ports)
- departure ports: Miami, Florida, Long Beach, California.
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call:
- Caribbean – in the Commonwealth of the Bahamas (calling on Nassau, on the New Providence island), Mexico (to call on Cozumel) and USA – Florida (Key West, the southernmost point of the US).
- USA West Coast – in the region of California visitng the Santa Catalina Island (also called simply Catalina Island or Catalina, located 22ml/35km southwest of LA) and in Baja California to visit Ensenada (a city in Mexico, located 78ml/125km south of San Diego).
- These destinations are both operated with regular departures from Miami (2013) and from Los Angeles (2014) the whole year round.
- The Carnival Imagination current itinerary is a result from the Fascination ship being relocated from Miami to Jacksonville FL (in 2008) when Carnival Celebration was transferred to the fleet of Iberocruceros (a subsidiary brand of the Carnival Corporation & PLC).
Carnival Imagination itineraries in 2013 leaving from Miami FL to follow one of these two routes
- Carnival Imagination 3-day Bahamas cruise itinerary departing from Miami FL [4 PM] to Nassau (day 2 [arrv 10 PM] & day 3 [dprt 7 AM], (day 4 at sea), arriving in Miami [8 AM].
- Carnival Imagination 4-day Western Caribbean cruise itinerary leaving from Miami FL [4 PM] to visit Key West FL (day 2 [7:30 AM - 1:30 PM]) and Cozumel/Mexico (day 2 [1:30 - 10 PM], (day 3 at sea), arriving in Miami [8 AM] - (including for Christmas and New Years 2013).
Carnival Imagination itinerary change 2014 itineraries departing from Los Angeles (Long Beach CA)
- all starting from January 2014, to be operated year-round (January-February-March-April-May-June-July-August-September-October-November-December 2014)
- 3-day cruise LA to Ensenada/Mexico (as day 2) [9 AM - 6 PM].
- 4-day cruise “Catalina-Ensenada-Long Beach” departing from LA [5:30 PM] to visit the Santa Catalina Island/California [7:30 AM - 4:30 PM] and Ensenada/Baja Mexico [9 AM - 10 PM], (day 3 at sea), arriving in Long Beach [8 AM] - including for Christmas and New Years Eve 2014.
Carnival Imagination Panama Canal itinerary, a repositioning cruise from Miami to Los Angeles
- As part of its itinerary change, the Imagination ship will offer this unique sailing as a most special opportunity for travelers to enjoy two of the world’s best sea vacation regions by only one so very cheap cruise deal - definitely not to be missed!
- (leaving January 10, 2014) 16-day Carnival cruise through Panama Canal (Miami to Long Beach), to visit (day 1 at sea), Grand Cayman (in George Town Jan 12), Jamaica (in Montego Bay on Jan 13), (day 4 at sea), Colombia (in Cartagena on Jan 15), transiting the Canal on Jan 16, (day 7 at sea), Costa Rica (in Puntarenas on Jan 18), (day 9, 10 & 11 at sea), also visiting the best Mexico Riviera ports – Puerto Vallarta (Jan 22) and Cabo San Lucas (Jan 23), (day 14 & 15 at sea) to disembark in Long Beach on Jan 26.
CCL Imagination Ship Details (Specs & Stats)
- year built 1995 (last refurbished 2007)
- cost to build: USD 330 million
- capacity: 2052 passengers, 920 crew
- 10 passenger decks, total number of cabins: 1028
- weight 70,370 tons, length 855 ft (261 m), speed 39kmh (24mph), more information at Carnival.COM. Public spaces: 3 restaurants-MDRs (“Spirit”, “Pride”, “Horizon”), 9 bars, 3 pools, 3 Jacuzzis, feature venues (Dynasty, the El Dorado casino, Illusions disco, Shangri La, Xanadu).
- Fantasy-class (sister-ship to Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Elation, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Fascination, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Sensation).
- see the Carnival Imagination ship current location at VesselFinder.com.
Happy and best-fun ship fun on your always short, cheap and special 2013/2014 Carnival Imagination itinerary from Miami and Los Angeles!