Carnival Glory Itinerary 2014-2015 Position
Information on Carnival Glory itinerary 2014-2015 changes (new itineraries from Miami). See the Carnival Glory location now (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Carnival Glory cruise ship itinerary, maps, ports of call, port times, destinations. New feature is the Glory cruise schedule (all departure dates from Miami FL). Integrated with Carnival cruise ships itineraries (Glory, and the rest of the 24 “Carnival Fun Ships” in the fleet).
Carnival Glory itinerary map/ports
Carnival Glory cruise calendar for 2014 shows major itinerary changes. Excepting only one 6-day sailing, they are all 7-day cruises leaving out of Miami to Eastern and Western Caribbean. The CCL Glory cruise ship in 2013 used to sail on 7-day Caribbean from Miami, the Carnival’s unique 2- and 3-day cruises to Nowhere from Norfolk VA and 4-, 5- and 7-day Fall Foliage cruises to Canada New England leaving from New York and Boston MA.
- Miami Florida.
List of destinations, countries and ports of call:
- Caribbean ports: Bahamas (Nassau, and Freeport – on Grand Bahama Island), Belize (Belize City), Cayman Islands (stopping at Grand Cayman), Honduras – Bay Islands (Mahogany Bay, on Roatan), Mexico (Cozumel, Costa Maya), Puerto Rico (San Juan), Jamaica (Ocho Rios), British Virgin Islands/BVI (Tortola), the Turks and Caicos Islands (visiting Grand Turk), US Virgin Islands (USVI, visiting St Thomas)
- (2013) Canada itinerary (to New England) ports: to visit Saint John NB (New Brunswick), Halifax NS, and Sydney NS (Nova Scotia), USA – Boston MA, Portland ME (Maine).
- (2013) On the so called “Cruises to Nowhere”, Glory leaves the Norfolk cruise port to travel outside US waters. Then all her “very important fun persons” are permitted to gamble (18+ year olds) in the casino or to enjoy a most fun duty-free shopping.
- All Carnival Glory Miami cruise departures are at 4PM, arrivals back in Miami are at 8AM.
Carnival Glory itinerary 2014 Miami cruise schedule to Eastern Caribbean/Bahamas
|Eastern Caribbean itineraries, maps||cruise dates|
|7-day Miami to Half Moon Cay (9AM – 5PM), [day 3 at sea], St Thomas (in Charlotte Amalie 10AM – 6PM), Puerto Rico (in San Juan 7AM – 3:30PM) and Grand Turk (11AM – 5:30PM), [day 7 at sea].||
|7-day Miami to Nassau (7AM – 2PM), St Thomas (10AM -6PM), Puerto Rico (7AM – 3:30PM), Grand Turk (11AM – 5:30PM).||
|7-day Miami to Half Moon Cay (9AM – 5PM), Puerto Rico (10AM – 8PM), St Thomas (8AM – 6PM).||
|7-day to Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk (11AM – 5:30PM), Puerto Rico (1-10PM), BVI (Tortola, 7AM – 4PM).||
|7-day to Half Moon Cay (9:30AM – 5:30PM), St Thomas 10AM – 8PM), St Maarten (7AM – 6PM).||
|6-day Miami to Jamaica (in Ocho Rios 8AM – 4PM), Grand Cayman (8AM – 4PM), Mexico (in Cozumel 10AM – 6PM).||
Carnival Glory itinerary 2014 Miami cruise schedule to Western Caribbean/Mexico
|Western Caribbean itineraries, maps||departure dates|
|7-day Miami to [day 2 at sea], Cozumel (8AM – 5PM), Belize City (8AM – 5PM), Roatan (Mahogany Bay, 7AM – 3PM), Grand Cayman (George Town, 10AM – 6PM), [day 7 at sea].||
|7-day Miami to [day 2 at sea], Cozumel (8AM – 5PM), Belize (8AM – 5PM), Roatan (8AM – 6PM), Costa Maya (8AM – 4PM), [day 7 at sea].||
Carnival Glory cruise ship information
- year built 2003 (last refurbished 2012 November – Fun Ship 2.0).
- cost to build: USD 500 million, MMSI 357659000, IMO 9198367
- capacity: 2974 passengers, 1150 crew
- total number of cabins: 1484.
- weight 110,000 tons, length 952 ft (290 m), speed 42kmh (26mph). More information at Carnival.COM. Venues & public spaces: 4 restaurants-MDRs (“Platinum”, “Golden”, “Red Sail”, “Emerald room”), 2 theaters (“Amber Palace”, “Seaside”), Camel Club casino, 16 bars, 4 pools, 7 Jacuzzis. For more information see Carnival Glory deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
- Conquest-class cruise ship (sister to CCL Conquest, CCL Freedom, CCL Liberty, CCL Valor).
Carnival Glory position tracker
In the event of loosing the Carnival Glory position on the map below, to track it again our “Glory cruise ship locator” page will need to be reloaded. The Carnival Glory current position AIS data is from the VesselFinder ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Carnival Glory itinerary information and the CCL Glory cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. We wish you always happy fun-ship experiences on your new Carnival Glory Miami cruise vacations to Caribbean! And the best of luck with the new Glory-ous prices!