Carnival Fascination Itinerary 2014-2015 Position, Jacksonville FL
Information on Carnival Fascination itinerary 2013-2014-2015 cruise from Jacksonville FL (changes). See the Carnival Fascination location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Bahamas Carnival Fascination cruise ship itinerary, maps, ports of call, port times, destinations. New feature is the Fascination cruise schedule (all departure dates to Bahamas from Jacksonville). Integrated with Carnival cruise ships itineraries (Fascination, and the rest of the 24 “Carnival Fun Ships” in the fleet).
Carnival Fascination Jacksonville itinerary map
The CCL Fascination cruise ship is your only choice if you’re looking for a Bahamas cruise leaving from Jacksonville Florida.
Carnival has yet another Fascination-ing (and most unusual) Florida-Bahamas cruise itinerary change on this ship. It’s about the Fascination’s 5 day Bahamas itinerary with Key West FL. From March 11 2013 onwards, Key West as call port has been systematically replaced with the Royal Caribbean’s private island in The Bahamas.
The new port of call was an “exclusively special” (until now) call port for RCCL cruise ships only. Its name – the Little Stirrup Cay island (best known as Coco Cay/CocoCay). This makes the “Coco” Island the newest and one of the most unique Carnival cruise ports of call. Now you have the perfect opportunity to compare the RCI’s “most fun” island activities with the Carnival’s Half Moon Cays – while sailing on a Carnival ship!
- port of departure: Jacksonville, Florida.
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call: the ship will sail exclusively to Bahamas, visiting Nassau, Grand Bahama Island (Freeport), and the best-fun-cruise Caribbean private island(s) – the Carnival Lines’ Half Moon Cay (aka “Little San Salvador Island” and the Royal Caribbean International’s Coco Cay/Little Stirrup Cay island (a RCCL’s private island resort, located 55ml/89km north of Nassau). The new East Caribbean 7-day itinerary adds to the Bahamas the Grand Turk Island (in the Turks and Caicos).
- The Fascination Carnival cruise out of Jacksonville FL to Bahamas is a year-round “fun-ship business” deal, but some of the itineraries may skip a few months in the year.
4- and 5-day Carnival Fascination Itinerary, Bahamas cruise schedule from Jacksonville FL
|itineraries, maps||cruise dates (departures)|
|4-day Bahamas cruise to Nassau and Freeport. Leaving out of Jacksonville on Thursday (4PM) to Grand Bahama/Freeport (day 2, 12-7PM), Nassau (day 3, 8AM-5PM), [day 4 at sea], arrival in Jax on Monday (8AM).
|5-day cruise Jacksonville to Grand Bahama and Nassau – leaving from Jax port on Thursday (4PM), to Freeport (day 2, 12-7PM), Nassau (day 3, 8AM-5PM), [day 4 at sea), back to Jax port Monday (8AM).||
|5-day Bahamas cruise from Jacksonville (Monday, 4PM) to [day 2 at sea], Nassau (day 3, 9AM–8PM), Little Stirrup Cay/Coco Cay (day 4, 8AM-4PM), [day 5 at sea], arriving in Jacksonville on Saturday (8AM).||
|5-day Bahamas from Jacksonville (Saturday, 4PM) to [day 2 at sea], Half Moon Cay day 3, 9AM–5PM), Nassau (day 4, 8AM-5PM), [day 5 at sea], arriving in Jacksonville on Thursday (8AM).||
|5-day Bahamas cruise from Jacksonville (departing on Saturday, 4PM) to [day 2 at sea], Key West (day 3, 7AM-2:30PM) and Nassau (day 4, 12-8PM), arrival in Jax on Thursday (8AM).||
7-day Carnival Fascination itinerary, Eastern Caribbean cruise calendar
Along with the “traditionally short” 4- and 5-day Jacksonville to Bahamas cruise deals, Fascination will also sail on a new (longer) Eastern Caribbean itinerary. The new one will combine The Bahamas with the most famous of the Turks and Caicos Islands.
|itinerary, map||departure dates|
|7-day from Jacksonville (departing Saturday, at 4PM), to [day 2 & 3 at sea], Grand Turk (7AM – 2PM), Half Moon Cay (9AM – 5PM), Nassau (8AM – 5PM), [day 7 at sea]. Arriving in Jacksonville on Saturday (at 8AM).||2014 – May 3.|
Carnival Fascination Jacksonville cruise port – terminal address, location, boarding time & parking info:
- address: “9810 August Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32226″.
- location: GPS (N30 dgr, 24.500′ - W081 dgr, 34.650′), 15 min by car from JAX (Jacksonville International Airport).
- boarding/embarkation time: 10:30 AM.
- Jacksonville cruise port terminal parking location/prices: the fenced lot is adjacent to the terminal building; $15 per day/vehicle ($60 for a 4-day sailing and $75 for a 5-day sailing), $25 per day for over-sized vehicles ($100 for a 4-day and $125 for a 5-day sailing), no reservations are required.
CCL Carnival Fascination cruise ship information and statistics
- year built 1994, last refurbished 2013 (Fun Ship 2.0 upgrade).
- cost to build: USD 250 million, MMSI 309682000, IMO 9041253
- capacity: 2052 passengers, 920 crew
- total number of cabins: 1026
- weight 70,370 tons, length 855 ft (261 m), speed 39kmh (24mph). More information at Carnival.COM.
- Best features & public spaces: 2 restaurants-MDRs (“Sensation”, “Imagination”), 9 bars (Coconut Grove, Mongolian Rotisserie, Sushi, Stars, Bogart’s, Beverly Hills, 88), venues (Palace, Casino Royale, Passage To India, Diamonds Are Forever, Puttin’ On The Ritz), 2 pools, 4 Jacuzzis, a 9-hole mini golf course. For more information see Carnival Fascination deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
- In 1994 she was the first Carnival cruise ship home-ported in and leaving out of NYC, New York, to Canada and on 2-day cruises to Nowhere. Sister to the Carnival ships Ecstasy, Elation, Fantasy, Imagination, Inspiration, Paradise, Sensation.
Carnival Fascination location now
In the event of loosing the Carnival Fascination position on the map below, to track it again our “Fascination cruise ship locator” page will need to be reloaded. The Carnival Fascination current position AIS data is from the VesselFinder ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Carnival Fascination itinerary information and the CCL Fascination cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. We wish you best prices and always super fun happy experiences on your special “Jacksonville Bahamas Cruise” Carnival Fascination vacations! Enjoy the sunny charm of The Bahamas on this cheap and fascinatingly exciting “Fun Ship” departing from a very special city in East Florida!