Carnival Ecstasy Itinerary 2014-2015 Position
Information on Carnival Ecstasy itinerary 2013-2014-2015 changes (Port Canaveral/Miami), new itineraries. See the Carnival Ecstasy location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Carnival Ecstasy cruise ship itinerary, maps, ports of call, routes and destinations. New feature is the Ecstasy cruise schedule (all departure dates from Miami FL). Integrated with Carnival cruise ships itineraries (Ecstasy, and the rest of the 24 Fun Ships in the fleet).
Carnival Ecstasy Miami / Port Canaveral itinerary map
The CCL Ecstasy cruise ship in 2013 sails on exclusively 4- and 5-day Bahamas and “Florida-Bahamas” cruises leaving out of Port Canaveral, Florida. In 2013 the Ecstasy ship started visiting the Royal Caribbean’s Little Stirrup Cay/CocoCay island instead of Key West FL (for more info – see below).
The Carnival Ecstasy cruise calendar 2014-2015 shows as changes a new departure port (Miami FL). There’s a new sailing program as well – with 4-day Mexico and 3-day Bahamas cruise deals from Miami FL.
- Florida ports of departure: Miami, Port Canaveral (Orlando) Florida.
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call
- Bahamas – calling on the port of Nassau, when visiting the Grand Bahama Island – on Freeport, and also visiting the most-fun and very special Caribbean private islands – the Carnival’s Half Moon Cay island (professionally known as the “Little San Salvador Island”, located right between the Bahamian islands Eleuthera and Cat Island), and the Royal Caribbean International’s Little Stirrup Cay (aka Coco Cay – located appr 55ml/88km north of Nassau). Another special call port is Key West – the southernmost point of Florida, and the US.
- Western Caribbean (2014-2015) – Mexico (Cozumel),
Carnival Ecstasy itinerary 2013 Bahamas from Port Canaveral FL
|4-day Bahamas from Port Canaveral (Thursday, 4PM) to Nassau (day 2, 12-8PM), [day 3 at sea], Freeport (day 4, 8AM-5PM, back in Orlando (Monday, 7AM).||2013 – December 12, 26.|
|4-day Bahamas leaving from Port Canaveral on Thursday (at 4 PM) to Nassau (day 2, 12-8PM) and Half Moon Cay (9AM-5PM), [day 3 at sea], in Pt Canaveral at 7 AM.||2013 – Dec 2.|
3-day cruise Carnival Ecstasy itinerary 2014-2015 Bahamas schedule from Miami FL
|itineraries, maps||cruise dates|
|3-day Bahamas cruise leaving from Miami (on Friday, at 4 PM) to Nassau (day 2 & 3, 10AM - 7AM), [day 3 at sea], arriving in Miami Monday (at 8 AM).||
4-day cruise Carnival Ecstasy Itinerary, Miami schedule to Western Caribbean
|4-day Western Caribbean (Mexico) cruise departing from Miami on Monday (at 4 PM), to Key West (7:30AM – 1:30PM), Cozumel (1:30-10PM), [day 4 at sea], back to Miami on Friday (at 8 AM).||
CCL Carnival Ecstasy cruise ship information and statistics
- year built 1991 (last refurbished 2011), scheduled for Fun Ship 2.0 in 2015
- cost to build: USD 320 million, MMSI 353479000, IMO 8711344
- capacity: 2056 passengers, 920 crew
- total number of cabins: 1028
- weight 70,370 tons, length 855 ft (261 m), speed 39kmh (24mph). More information at Carnival.COM.
- Best features & public spaces: 2 restaurants-MDRs (“Wind Star”, “Panorama”), 8 bars (Sushi, Metropolis, Rolls Royce, Society, Neon), venues (Blue Sapphire, Crystal Palace casino, China Town, Starlight, Stripes), 2 pools, 3 Jacuzzis. For more information see Carnival Ecstasy deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
- Sister-ship to the Carnival ships Elation, Fantasy, Fascination, Imagination, Inspiration, Paradise, Sensation.
Carnival Ecstasy location now
In the event of loosing the Carnival Ecstasy position on the map below, to track it again our “Ecstasy cruise ship locator” page will need to be reloaded. The Carnival Ecstasy current position AIS data is from the VesselFinder ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Carnival Ecstasy itinerary information and the CCL Ecstasy cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. We wish you only the best prices and most happy Miami Carnival cruise Ecstasy Bahamas and Cozumel “Fun Ship” vacation adventures!