Carnival Cruise Itinerary 2014-2015 Ports
Carnival cruise itinerary 2014-2015 changes review - all Carnival cruise ships, their itineraries, sailing destinations, cruise ports of departure.
New features here are:
- the Carnival cruise 2014-2015 schedule – all ships now have their departure dates listed.
- our Carnival cruise tracker – all Carnival ships position tracking (current location at sea) is now available as part of their individual pages here.
Compare here all ”Fun Ships Carnival” cruises as destinations, old and new sailing routes (itinerary changes), home (departure) ports and ports of call changes in all the Carnival cruise regions of operation.
Carnival cruise destinations 2014-2015
Our Carnival cruise ships itinerary review will start with the list of all Carnival cruise destinations for 2014 and 2015 with the following ship vacation travel regions (as continents and countries, plus feature call ports).
- Alaska - with round-trip departures from Seattle, plus one-way repositioning cruises to and from California.
- Australia (Tasmania) and the South Pacific Ocean (visiting the Islands of New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Fiji), departures mostly from Sydney, also from Melbourne.
- Canada (New England) – operated mostly during Fall, departures from Boston (MA) and New York City (NY).
- CARIBBEAN - departure ports in Florida (Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale, Port Canaveral), Louisiana (New Orleans), Texas (Galveston), Puerto Rico (San Juan), also from South Carolina (Charleston), Maryland (Baltimore), Virginia (Norfolk) and New York (NYC).
- (East Caribbean) Carnival Cruise Itinerary Bahamas - to visit Nassau, Freeport and Half Moon Cay (the line’s private island). This destination also feature the new “most unusually special” and until know exclusively “RCCL call port” Coco Cay (aka CocoCay & Little Stirrup Cay, located in Berry Islands). CCL ships on this route may also visit the Florida port Key West, and also Port Canaveral (from NYC & Baltimore) and Grand Cayman islands (calling on George Town). Longer sailings may also stop in Jamaica.
- (West Caribbean) Panama Canal - only with one one-way relocation cruise crossing.
- Carnival Western Caribbean Itinerary - the very popular option to Visit Mexico (Cozumel), Belize, Honduras (Isla Roatan), often combined with Grand Cayman and Jamaica.
- Carnival Eastern Caribbean Itinerary - to visit Puerto Rico, St Maarten, St Thomas, the British Virgin Islands (BVI), Antigua, Grand Turk.
- Southern Caribbean - to visit the biggest ports in the Dominican Republic, Curacao and Aruba.
- Bermuda (by a very limited number of sailings, calling on Kings Wharf).
- Transatlantic crossings (one-way ship relocation cruises) – from New Orleans and Florida ports to Mediterranean in Spring, and the reverse in Fall.
- (last season in Europe 2013) Mediterranean - departures from Barcelona and Venice, visiting ports in both its Eastern and Western regions, including Greece and Turkey, and some of the popular French Riviera ports, plus one-way relocation Med-Baltic and Med-Florida.
- (Europe from UK 2013) Baltic - departures from Dover, England, to Norway Fjords, Scandinavia and Russia, and one-way ship repositioning cruises Baltic-Med, and the reverse.
- (Mexico) Mexican Riviera and Hawaii - departures from Long Beach (Los Angeles, California) to Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta, Baja cruises to Catalina Island (CA) and Ensenada (Baja Mexico), longer cruises to the Hawaiian Islands combined with Ensenada.
- For more details – follow our internal links, and this is the link to Carnival.Com.
Carnival cruise ports (of departure and ports of call) by ship
|Carnival “Fun Ships” names||Carnival cruise itineraries 2014 destinations, ports|
(CCL) Carnival Itinerary Change policy
- if your cruise is cancelled, you’ll have 2 options to choose from – to get a cash refund or a credit to future sailing.
- change made by CCL prior to departure – in this case can cancel your booking without penalty and you’ll have the choose between receiving a cash refund or a future cruise credit. If you don’t cancel the booking – no refund will be available.
- you’ll not receive any compensation if the change is for other reasons (regarding safety and security, weather, mechanical problems, strike actions, civil unrest, sea tides, port closings, emergency debarkation, late flights, car/motor coach departures&arrivals.
- no compensation for changes made after departure (while your ship is at sea) – in this case CCL will try to substitute an alternative call port, but know that Carnival reserves the right to change the ship’s direct/usual route, to omit/change any or all call ports, along with arrival/departure times, for any reason whatsoever.
- If a port of call is skipped, a refund of the Gov fees/taxes for the cancelled call port will be provided in the form of onboard credit.
- (in connection with your cancelled sailing/itinerary change) CCL won’t be liable to its passengers for charges/fees/expenses of any kind paid (owed) to 3rd parties (for example, flights booked directly with an airline).
Carnival cruise ports/terminals
Carnival Norfolk cruise port - terminal address, location, boarding time, parking info
- terminal address: “Half Moone Cruise & Celebration Center/ 111 Waterside Drive/ Norfolk, Virginia 23510″.
- Norfolk boarding/embarkation time: 11:00 PM.
- location: It’s a 80000 sq-ft cruise terminal located between the “Town Point Park” and “Nauticus”, and to get there will take about 15 min from the Norfolk International Airport or 30 min from the Newport News Airport. For more info and directions – check these external links to Google Maps, FunVille (forum), Carnival.
- parking prices: $15 per vehicle/night (must be paid upon entering), for more info - the Norfolk port website or call 800 664-1080.
Carnival Boston cruise port – terminal address, location, boarding time, parking
- address: “Black Falcon Cruise Terminal/ One Black Falcon Avenue/ Boston, Massachusetts 02210″.
- Boston boarding/embarkation time: 1:00 PM.
- location: about 3 ml (5 km) from the Massport (Boston Logan International Airport); travel time appr 10 min by car.
- parking prices: $12 per day/vehicle (full payment upon entering).
You are most welcomed to rate and share our review on Carnival cruise itinerary 2014 and 2015 changes via our social buttons around. Most memorable Fun Ship special vacations, “best carnival” cruise destinations, adventurous itineraries – to have fun has never been so easy and cheap, ever!