Carnival cruise itinerary 2014-2015-2016 changes review – all Carnival cruise ships, their itineraries, sailing destinations, cruise ports of departure.
New features here are:
- the Carnival cruise 2014-2015-2016 schedule – all the Fun Ships now have their departure dates listed.
- our Carnival cruise tracker – all Carnival ships position tracking (current location at sea) is now available as part of their individual pages here.
Compare here all “Fun Ships Carnival” cruises as destinations, old and new sailing routes (itinerary changes), home (departure) ports and ports of call changes in all the Carnival cruise regions of operation.
Carnival cruise destinations
Our Carnival cruise ships itinerary review will start with the list of all Carnival cruise destinations for 2014 and 2015 with the following ship vacation travel regions (as continents and countries, plus feature call ports).
- Alaska – with round-trip departures from Seattle, plus one-way repositioning cruises to and from California.
- Australia (Tasmania) and the South Pacific Ocean (visiting the Islands of New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Fiji), departures mostly from Sydney, also from Melbourne.
- Canada (New England) – operated mostly during Fall, departures from Boston (MA) and New York City (NY).
- CARIBBEAN – departure ports in Florida (Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale, Port Canaveral), Louisiana (New Orleans), Texas (Galveston), Puerto Rico (San Juan), also from South Carolina (Charleston), Maryland (Baltimore), Virginia (Norfolk) and New York (NYC).
- East Caribbean (Bahamas) – to visit Nassau, Freeport and Half Moon Cay (the line’s private island). This destination also feature the new “most unusually special” and until know exclusively “RCCL call port” Coco Cay (aka CocoCay & Little Stirrup Cay, located in Berry Islands). CCL ships on this route may also visit the Florida port Key West, and also Port Canaveral (from NYC & Baltimore) and Grand Cayman islands (calling on George Town). Longer sailings may also stop in Jamaica.
- (West Caribbean) Panama Canal – only with one one-way relocation cruise crossing.
- Western Caribbean Itinerary – the very popular option to Visit Mexico (Cozumel), Belize, Honduras (Isla Roatan), often combined with Grand Cayman and Jamaica.
- Eastern Caribbean Itinerary – to visit Puerto Rico, St Maarten, St Thomas, the British Virgin Islands (BVI), Antigua, Grand Turk.
- Southern Caribbean – to visit the biggest ports in the Dominican Republic, Curacao and Aruba.
- Bermuda (by a very limited number of sailings, calling on Kings Wharf).
- Transatlantic crossings (one-way ship relocation cruises) – from New Orleans and Florida ports to Mediterranean in Spring, and the reverse in Fall.
- (Mexico) Mexican Riviera and Hawaii – departures from Long Beach (Los Angeles, California) to Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta, Baja cruises to Catalina Island (CA) and Ensenada (Baja Mexico), longer cruises to the Hawaiian Islands combined with Ensenada.
- For more details – follow our internal links, and this is the link to Carnival.Com.
Carnival cruise 2014-2015 itineraries tracker
See below the list of all Carnival ships and their itineraries, cruise destinations, departure ports and voyage duration.
At the following table links we also offer you Carnival cruise ship tracking of current positions at sea. Each Carnival ship page has an AIS location tracker map at the bottom, where you can see where is your Fun Ship right now.
|Carnival “Fun Ships” names|
|Carnival Legend /Australia, Alaska
|Carnival Spirit /Australia
Carnival “Itinerary Change” policy
Itinerary Changes prior to ship departure
- If CCL made notice prior to departure that a Fun Ship will deviate from its published route, the Carnival lines will notify customers directly (direct bookings) or through the travel agencies. Passengers have the 24-hour option to cancel bookings and receive “future cruise credit” (optional cash refund).
- Itinerary changes due to reasons beyond the line’s control (safety and security, weather, mechanical problems, strike actions, civil unrest, sea tides, port closings, emergency debarkation, late flights, car/motor coach, arrival/departure times) go without passenger compensations. Booking cancellations will be subject to the line’s standard cancellation policy -“future cruise credit” or the cash refund. If you don’t cancel the booking – no refund will be available.
Itineraries changed after ship departure
- If change in the itinerary (direct/usual route) becomes inevitable (ship at sea), Carnival Cruise Lines will try to change the port with an alternative one. Know, that the ship may deviate from its course and change/skip ports of call, or change the port departure/arrival times for any purpose, and with or without notice. In such cases there will be no refunds offered.
Refunds/compensations for itinerary changes
- If a port of call is skipped, a refund of the Gov fees/taxes for the cancelled call port will be provided in the form of onboard credit.
- (in connection with your cancelled sailing/itinerary change) CCL won’t be liable to its passengers for charges/fees/expenses of any kind paid (owed) to 3rd parties (for example, flights booked directly with an airline).
- The new “Carnival Vacation Guarantee” (see below) won’t be affected by the new terms listed above.
- Note: The CCL’s “Great Vacation Guarantee” states that if you’re not happy with your Carnival cruise (length: 3 to 8 days; destinations: Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexico Riviera, New England, Alaska), you should inform their personnel 24 hours prior to ship departure. The line will refund you 110% of the cruise fare and their Guest Services staff will transport you back to home. And this service is absolutely free of charge.
Carnival cruise ports terminals
Carnival Norfolk cruise port – terminal address, location, boarding time, parking info
- terminal address: “Half Moone Cruise & Celebration Center/ 111 Waterside Drive/ Norfolk, Virginia 23510″.
- Norfolk boarding/embarkation time: 11:00 PM.
- location: It’s a 80000 sq-ft cruise terminal located between the “Town Point Park” and “Nauticus”, and to get there will take about 15 min from the Norfolk International Airport or 30 min from the Newport News Airport. For more info and directions – check these external links to Google Maps, FunVille (forum), Carnival.
- parking prices: $15 per vehicle/night (must be paid upon entering), for more info – the Norfolk port website or call 800 664-1080.
Carnival Boston cruise port – terminal address, location, boarding time, parking
- address: “Black Falcon Cruise Terminal/ One Black Falcon Avenue/ Boston, Massachusetts 02210″.
- Boston boarding/embarkation time: 1:00 PM.
- location: about 3 ml (5 km) from the Massport (Boston Logan International Airport); travel time appr 10 min by car.
- parking prices: $12 per day/vehicle (full payment upon entering).
You are most welcomed to rate and share our review on Carnival cruise itinerary 2014 and 2015 changes via our social buttons around. Most memorable Fun Ship special vacations, “best carnival” cruise destinations, adventurous itineraries – to have fun has never been so easy and cheap, ever!