Carnival Breeze Itinerary 2013 Cruise Southern-Eastern Caribbean
Information on Carnival Cruises Carnival Breeze itinerary 2013 itineraries, destinations and routes. Carnival Breeze cruise ship itinerary in 2013 offers cruises leaving from Miami, Florida, to the Southern and Eastern Caribbean islands. Integrated with Carnival Cruise Lines Itinerary (Breeze, and the rest of the 24 ships in the fleet).
Carnival cruise Breeze itinerary map (as departure and call ports)
- port of departure Miami, Florida.
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call (ordered alphabetically): Antigua (St Johns), Aruba (Oranjestad), Bahamas (Nassau), British Virgin Islands (aka BVI, call port Tortola), Curacao (Willemstad), Dominican Republic (La Romana), Florida (Key West), Jamaica (Montego Bay, Ocho Rios), Puerto Rico (San Juan), St Maarten (Philipsburg), Turks and Caicos Islands (Grand Turk), US Virgin Islands (aka USVI, call port St Thomas).
8-day Carnival Breeze itinerary to Southern Caribbean
- 8-day to Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Curacao, Aruba.
- to be operated during the whole 2013 (January February March April May June July August September October November December (including Christmas 2013).
6- and 8-day Carnival Dream Eastern Caribbean Itinerary
- 8-day Eastern Caribbean:
- (January March April July October 2013) 8-day to St Thomas, Antigua, BVI, Nassau.
- (May August November December 2013) 8-day to Grand Turk, Puerto Rico, St Maarten, St Thomas.
- (June September 2013) 8-day to Grand Turk, Puerto Rico, BVI, St Thomas.
- 6-day Eastern Caribbean:
- (January 2013) 6-day to Grand Turk, Jamaica (Montego Bay).
- (January February March April May June July August September October November December (NYE) 2013) 6-day to Grand Turk, Jamaica (Ocho Rios), Nassau.
- Florida-Bahamas (May June August 2013) 6-day to Key West, Grand Turk, Nassau.
CCL Breeze Ship Details (Specs & Stats)
- year built: 2012 (first cruise on June 3)
- cost to build: USD 740 million
- capacity: 3690 passengers, 1386 crew
- total number of cabins: 1823
- weight 130,000 tons, length 10004 ft (306 m), speed 42kmh (26mph). More information at Carnival.COM. And this is the link to the ship’s virtual tour at YouTube.
- Best features & public spaces: 5 restaurants-MDRs (“Blush”, “Sapphire”, “Marketplace”, “Cucina del Capitano”, “Fahrenheit 555″), Carnival Cloud 9 Spa, 13 bars (Ocean Plaza, Fat Jimmy’s, Mongolian, Bonsai, Tides, Blue Iguana, Guy’s Burger Joint, The Library, Red Frog, 88, Breeze), 2 theaters (“Ovation, and “Thrill” – a 5D Cinema)), other venues (Winner’s Luck casino, Liquid, Limelight), 2 pools, 8 Jacuzzis, a multisport court, a half-mile long wraparound promenade on deck 5. This link goes to the Breeze ship tour at YouTube.
- the newest Carnival ship (Dream class), sister-ship to Carnival Dream and Carnival Magic.
- Carnival Breeze ship current location at VesselFinder.com.
Only happy and most fun experiences on your always special Carnival Breeze itinerary from Miami in 2013!