Carnival Breeze Itinerary 2014-2015 Position
Information on Carnival Breeze itinerary 2013-2014-2015 changes (new Miami itineraries). See the Carnival Breeze location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Carnival Breeze cruise ship itinerary, maps, cruise ports of call, port times, routes and sail destinations. New feature is the Breeze cruise schedule (all departure dates from Miami FL). Integrated with Carnival cruise ships itineraries (Breeze, and the rest of the 24 “Carnival Fun Ships” in the fleet).
Carnival Breeze Miami itinerary map
The CCL Breeze cruise ship sailing calendar has a nice variety of regular round-trip 6- and 7-day cruises leaving from Miami, Florida, to the Southern, Eastern and Western Caribbean (Mexico) regions. Feature destinations with popular port activities and shore excursions are Puerto Rico, Jamaica, BVI and Dominican Republic.
- port of departure Miami, Florida.
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call: Antigua (St Johns), Aruba (Oranjestad), Bahamas (Nassau), British Virgin Islands (aka BVI, call port Tortola), Curacao (Willemstad), Dominican Republic (La Romana), Florida (Key West), Jamaica (Montego Bay, Ocho Rios), Mexico (Cozumel), Puerto Rico (San Juan), St Maarten (Philipsburg), Turks and Caicos Islands (Grand Turk), US Virgin Islands (aka USVI, call port St Thomas).
Carnival Breeze itinerary – Southern Caribbean schedule from Miami
|8-day cruise from Miami (leaving on Saturday, 4PM) to visit [day 2 at sea], Grand Turk (day 3, 7AM-2PM), Dominican Republic (La Romana, day 4, 9AM-5PM), Curacao (day 5, 2-11PM), Aruba (day 6, 8AM-4PM), [day 7 & 8 at sea], arriving in Miami on Sunday (8AM).||
6-8-day Carnival Breeze itinerary - Eastern Caribbean cruise schedule from Miami
|itineraries, maps||cruise dates (departures)|
|8-day Miami to [day 2 at sea], St Thomas (8AM-6PM), Antigua (8AM-5PM), BVI (Tortola), Nassau.||
|8-day to [day 2 at sea], Grand Turk (7AM-3PM), Puerto Rico (11AM-8PM), St Maarten (8AM-6PM)), St Thomas (7AM-5PM), [sea days 7 & 8].
|6-day Miami to [day 2 at sea], Grand Turk (7AM-2PM), Jamaica (Ocho Rios, 11AM-6PM), [day 5 at sea], Nassau (8AM-5PM).||
6-day Carnival Breeze itinerary Western Caribbean cruise calendar to Cozumel Mexico
|itineraries, maps||departures dates|
|6-day leaving from Miami (Sunday, 4PM) to Key West (day 2, 8AM-4PM), [day 3 at sea], Grand Cayman (day 4, 8AM-4PM), Cozumel (day 5, 10AM-6PM), arriving in Miami on Saturday (8AM).||
|6-day leaving on Sunday from Miami to [day 2 at sea], Jamaica (Ocho Rios, day 3, 8AM-4PM), Grand Cayman (day 4, 8AM-4PM), Cozumel (day 5, 10AM-6PM, back in Miami on Saturday (8AM).||
CCL Carnival Breeze cruise ship information and statistics
- year built: 2012 (first cruise on June 3)
- cost to build: USD 740 million, MMSI 354842000, IMO 9555723
- capacity: 3690 passengers, 1386 crew
- total number of cabins: 1823
- weight 130,000 tons, length 10004 ft (306 m), speed 42kmh (26mph). More information at Carnival.COM. And this is the link to the ship’s virtual tour at YouTube.
- Best features & public spaces: 5 restaurants-MDRs (“Blush”, “Sapphire”, “Marketplace”, “Cucina del Capitano”, “Fahrenheit 555″), Carnival Cloud 9 Spa, 13 bars (Ocean Plaza, Fat Jimmy’s, Mongolian, Bonsai, Tides, Blue Iguana, Guy’s Burger Joint, The Library, Red Frog, 88, Breeze), 2 theaters (“Ovation, and “Thrill” – a 5D Cinema)), other venues (Winner’s Luck casino, Liquid, Limelight), 2 pools, 8 Jacuzzis, a multisport court, a half-mile long wraparound promenade on deck 5. For more information see Carnival Breeze deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
- the newest Carnival ship (Dream class), sister-ship to Carnival Dream and Carnival Magic.
Carnival Breeze location now
In the event of loosing the Carnival Breeze position on the map below, to track it again our “Breeze cruise ship locator” page will need to be reloaded. The Carnival Breeze current position AIS data is from the VesselFinder ship tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Carnival Breeze itinerary information and the CCL Breeze cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. We wish you only best prices and most most fun experiences on your always special Carnival Breeze Miami cruise vacations!