Caribbean Princess Itinerary 2014-2015 Position
Information on Caribbean Princess itinerary 2014-2015 (new itineraries). See the ms Caribbean Princess location (current position at sea). Here you will find a review of the Caribbean Princess cruise ship itinerary, maps, destinations, ports, sailing routes. Integrated with Princess Cruises Itineraries (Caribbean Princess, and the rest of the 18 liners in the Princess fleet of cruise ships).
Caribbean Princess itinerary map
Princess Cruises Caribbean itinerary change consists of a new departure port (Houston TX, instead of Galveston TX) for round-trip departures to the Western Caribbean. The Caribbean cruise ship also offers British Isles cruise tours (Around Britain), a special trip to Norway Fjords, Transatlantic relocation cruises to/from Europe, and the very popular for Canada “Fall Foliage” cruises to New England.
- departure ports: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Houston, Texas, NYC, New York, Southampton, England.
- list of destinations, countries and ports of call:
- Southern Caribbean ports - The Bahamas (Princess Cays, private island resort), Curacao (Willemstad), Aruba (Oranjestad).
- Western Caribbean ports - Grand Cayman Island (George Town), Yucatan Mexico (Cozumel, Progreso), Honduras/Bay Islands (Roatan) and Belize (visiting the capital Belize City), in the Eastern Caribbean (on the NYC relocation route) – the Turks and Caicos Islands (Grand Turk).
- Transatlantic (cruise ship repositioning) – Portugal/Azores (Ponta Delgada), Shetland Isles (Lerwick), Faroe Islands (Thorshavn), Iceland (Akureyri, Isafjord, Reykjavik), Greenland (Nanortalik).
- UK/Around Britain/British Isles call ports – England (Liverpool, Falmouth), Scotland (Edinburgh, Invergordon, Kirkwall, & Greenock (Glasgow), Ireland (Dublin, Cork), Northern Ireland (Belfast) and Channel Islands (the Guernsey port), special call port Le Havre (the port for Paris, France).
- Norwegian Fjords/Norway ports: Bergen, Flam, Hellesylt, Geiranger, Honningsvag, Tromso, Gravdal, Stavanger.
- USA/Canada New England ports: Newfoundland (St Johns), New Brunswick (Saint John), Nova Scotia (Halifax), Rhode Island (Newport), Massachusetts (Boston), Maine (Bar Harbor).
Caribbean Princess Southern Caribbean itinerary 2013
- 7-day leaving out of Fort Lauderdale round-trip to The Bahamas (Princess Cays), Curacao and Aruba (operated in February March April 2013).
Caribbean Princess Transatlantic cruise repositioning
From Florida to Europe, from Europe to NYC, from New York to Texas
- Spring 2013 repositioning to Europe/UK 15-day (leaving 27 April 2013) from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to visit the Azores Islands (Ponta Delgada), Dublin, Cork, Falmouth (UK), Paris (Le Havre), disembarkation in Southampton.
- Fall 2013 relocation from Europe/UK to New York 17-day (departing 28 August 2013) a North Atlantic “Iceland-Greenland” route from Southampton to visit Bergen, Lerwick, Thorshavn, Akureyri, Isafjord, Reykjavik, Nanortalik, St Johns (NF, Canada), disembarkation in NYC, New York.
- repositioning cruise from New York to Texas - 10-day (departing from NYC to Houston TX on 26 October 2013) to visit Grand Turk, Curacao, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.
Caribbean Princess itinerary 2014 Europe/UK
To operate British Isles, North Cape/Norwegian Fjords cruises.
- 12-day British Isles round-trip from Southampton to Le Havre (for Paris), Edinburgh, Invergordon, Kirkwall, Greenock (to Glasgow), Belfast, Dublin, Cork, Guernsey (sailed in May June July August 2013) and the same 12-day itinerary but visiting Liverpool instead of Kirkwall (on 29 June & 23 July 2013).
- 12-day North Cape/Norway round-trip leaving from Southampton (on 17 June, 2013) to visit Bergen, Flam, Hellesylt, Geiranger, Honningsvag, Tromso, Gravdal, Stavanger.
Caribbean Princess itinerary Canada/New England from New York
- Fall Foliage cruises 2013 departing from NYC – 7-day round-trip to Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax (operated September October 2013).
The new Caribbean Princess itinerary from Houston to Western Caribbean (round-trip)
- (to adjust the ship’s schedule, a round-trip leaving on 5 November 2013) 4-day cruise from Houston to Mexico (calling on Progreso).
- 7-day to Cozumel, Roatan, Belize City (November & December/Christmas/New Years Eve 2013, January February March April 2014).
Caribbean Princess ship information and specifications
- year built 2003, last refurbished 2013
- cost to build: USD 500 million, MMSI 310423000, IMO 9215490
- capacity: 3008/3592 passengers, 1200 crew
- total number of cabins: 1544 (of which 900 balcony rooms).
- weight 112,890 tons, length 951ft (290m), speed 41kmh (25mph), 15 passenger decks. Best features & public spaces (for detailed info visit Princess.COM): 7 restaurants – 3MDRs (Palm, Coral, Island), 2buffets (Horizon, Cafe Caribe), specialty (Sabatini’s, Crown grill), 14 bars/cafes (International, Vines, Scoops, Pizzeria, Trident, Outrigger, Calypso, Blackbeard’s, Tradewinds, Morgan’s, Wheelhouse, Crooners, Churchill), lounges (Explorers, Skywalkers disco, Club Fusion, Neptune’s), 2theaters (Princess, Movies Under The Stars), Grand casino, Lotus Spa, wedding chapel, 6 pools, 9 Jacuzzis, ship around promenade (decks 7&8). For more information see Caribbean Princess deck plans at CruiseShipDeckPlan.com.
Caribbean Princess position now
In the event of loosing ms Caribbean Princess position on the map below, to track it again our “Caribbean cruise ship locator” page must be reloaded. The Caribbean Princess location data is from the VesselFinder AIS tracker.
You are welcomed to share the Caribbean Princess itinerary information and the Caribbean cruise ship tracker via our social buttons. Happy Princess Caribbean ship “affordable luxury” experiences to Caribbean, in Europe and on your “Fall Foliage” New England cruise vacations – “to escape completely” on your always special Princess itineraries!